The Official Thor News and Set Pics Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome preview. It'd gonna be so strange finally seeing Thor in higher resolution :up:

Anyone catch in that interview the part about Loki in a business suit?

Btw, interesting that something will be "caught in ice" ...... verrrrrry interesting ....

Anyone catch in that interview the part about Loki in a business suit?

Btw, interesting that something will be "caught in ice" ...... verrrrrry interesting ....

I mentioned that earlier and no one responded. That's huge, dude. Sounds like the after credits scene to me.

It just occurred to me looking at the poster, that Thor's cape material would be perfect for Superman. Great looking folds in it... much better than the SR tarp :up:

I love how every E.T ad fpr a move focuses on the character with there shirt off as if its important to the plot.

I read the set reports and when I saw that stuff I went all CAUTION STOP READING!

Wish I never heard about the business suit and the Cap thing, wherever in the film it will be. Hate the fact that when I see a person in a suit in May I'll say,"oh, I remember hearing this in December...****!"

By the way, 75MIN!

Is the trailer only playing that one time on Yahoo or is it available for viewing after?

Would they do that? I'd think anything released online would be there for good.

Not sure. Just asking because I really need to get out of here and get some things done and would love it if I could come back later and see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"