The Official Zack Snyder Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D "Where's my cake you b**ch?"

Well I'll be honest I never finished the Watchmen graphic novel got a little bored but I loved the film.

As much as Bosworth was miscast it was the scripts fault so if she's scripted well we're half way there. Me either mate looking forward to it.
I love that segment but The Crate one is my favorite!

I liked the movie more than the Graphic novel but that may be because gasp...I'm not really that in to comicbooks.

I have never read Watchmen, but I love the movie. I like all of Snyder's movies so far.

I love that segment but The Crate one is my favorite!

I liked the movie more than the Graphic novel but that may be because gasp...I'm not really that in to comicbooks.

Yeah the Crate is my favourite also I just think the cake lines the standout line in the film.

I prefer something I can watch to something I can read tbh.

Yeah the Crate is my favourite also I just think the cake lines the standout line in the film.

I prefer something I can watch to something I can read tbh.

Oh that line is great, I say it all the time.

I am really into film as a form of storytelling, that is to say, that it is my favorite form of storytelling. I love the writen word and appreciate it greatly but nothing moves me like film does.

Oh that line is great, I say it all the time.

I am really into film as a form of storytelling, that is to say, that it is my favorite form of storytelling. I love the writen word and appreciate it greatly but nothing moves me like film does.

Agreed :up:

I heard filming is in August in Vancouver but whether thats the first place they film, I'm unsure.

If they're starting in August, I really hope Snyder brings maybe a teaser poster and the first shot of Cavill as Superman to Comic-Con. It's near the end of July, so it's possible.

I think we all know this trailer is going to be ****ing awesome.

Hopefully it will get people interested in Superman again. Then again, when the women see Cavill on the big screen they will be already won over.

If they're starting in August, I really hope Snyder brings maybe a teaser poster and the first shot of Cavill as Superman to Comic-Con. It's near the end of July, so it's possible.
releasing official images before filming even starts is unheard of as far as i know. don't get your hopes up. i think the most that could happen at CC as far as this movie is concerned is introducing the stars at the panel.

The fights scenes in 300 and Watchmen were awesome.

I think he's perfect for Superman :up: here's hoping he won't let us down. I certainly have more faith in him than Singer who I don't think is very good at directing action scenes. His X-Men movies are very underwhelming if you ask me.

Yeah he's kind of like Jon Favreau in that aspect, because everything in Iron Man was amazing except the action sequences...lol

Last edited:
Hopefully this Movie will actually be fun. And I'm hoping for a villain that can duke it out with Superman.

I think we all know this trailer is going to be ****ing awesome.
It's gonna be hard to top the teaser for Superman Returns. Regardless of how the film turned out, that was one of the best teasers ever.

a Zack Snyder Superman full trailer is going to be kickass. everyone will talk about it.

It's gonna be hard to top the teaser for Superman Returns. Regardless of how the film turned out, that was one of the best teasers ever.

You know I had someone tell me this very same thing yesterday

releasing official images before filming even starts is unheard of as far as i know. don't get your hopes up. i think the most that could happen at CC as far as this movie is concerned is introducing the stars at the panel.

Yeah, I'm not counting on it, I just can't wait to see something. Funny being so impatient when the movie isn't even out until the end of next year..

Yeah, I'm not counting on it, I just can't wait to see something. Funny being so impatient when the movie isn't even out until the end of next year..

I think its very possible we'll get a poster with the iconic Superman logo probably.

But that's about it.

0002ge2r

I'd love to see something like the top two images

i have a lot of confidence in Snyder but there's one thing that concerns me...if he can handle humor. the only kind of humor i've known him to show is dark humor (Dawn of the Dead, King Leonidas's twisted humor, Dr. Manhattan sex scene from Watchmen)...but what about lighthearted humor? i was watching Star Trek the other day and couldn't help but feel that a large part of why that movie was so successful was because of the lighthearted humor. we all know that Superman is not a dark hero. he's colorful and warm.........i'm hoping that Snyder realizes this and proves my concerns wrong.

i have a lot of confidence in Snyder but there's one thing that concerns me...if he can handle humor. the only kind of humor i've known him to show is dark humor (Dawn of the Dead, King Leonidas's twisted humor, Dr. Manhattan sex scene from Watchmen)...but what about lighthearted humor? i was watching Star Trek the other day and couldn't help but feel that a large part of why that movie was so successful was because of the lighthearted humor. we all know that Superman is not a dark hero. he's colorful and warm.........i'm hoping that Snyder realizes this and proves my concerns wrong.

goyer's writing the script, and he's pretty good at humor.

DC really needs to make jim lee draw more comics and do less not-drawing-comics.

Less to do with Snyder, and more so with the script.

i suppose Goyer's writing will help it, but there's also working with the actors to convey the proper expressions/timing etc. i'm just concerned, that's all.

i haven't seen Legends of the Guardians yet, but i guess that's supposed to be a more lighthearted, comedic movie...so at least he has SOME experience with lighthearted humor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"