The Official Zack Snyder Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully this Movie will actually be fun. And I'm hoping for a villain that can duke it out with Superman.

Hell yeah, someone like Metallo or Brainiac

its no surprise jim lee was one of his picks. im not too hot on lee, but he has his good qualities. it was nice to see him give credit to curt swan! i'd like to see that play some influence on the film.

That Lee image is so Snyder. I would love to see something like that.

very interesting, as we all know watchmen and 300 look like graphic novels come to life, i have a feeling the visuals for superman will look like a superman comic come to life, and knowing what he prefers gives us a good insight as to what we can expect to see.

With Herocomplex posting the article with Snyder on his favourite Superman artist this makes me think maybe they've got a full interview with him that will reveal more on Sunday. Maybe thats there big Super scoop.

Also interesting how his favourite's Jim Lee and thats the one I think Cavill looks like.

Really surprised his favorite isn't Lee Bermejo, I've always thought the two would work perfectly together. I don't care a whole lot for Jim Lee's art anymore, but when he's not glowering around in shadows, his Superman DOES look pretty good.

I think this bodes well for a couple things concerning Cavill. Since Lee's Superman has the classic suit, hopefully Snyder will use that too. And since Snyder likes a more muscular and masculine Superman, I bet Cavill is already in training... he'll probably be putting on a lot of muscle mass. I think we'll finally get a powerful looking Superman :up:

Yeah. Jim Lee's Superman is the bomb!

77937-23180-jim-lee.jpg

Jim Lee draws Superman the best in my opinion

How cool would this be as a moment in the film:

1104_dcd_supesposter.jpg

I hope aswell this film has the Sun feeling if that makes sense, where everything looks bright and beautiful.

Yeah I get what you mean, I was thinking the same thing the other day. If it's true that Birthright has some inspiration for the movie, I really hope they use the visual and color tone from that. Everything is so bright and bold :up:

Yeah I get what you mean, I was thinking the same thing the other day. If it's true that Birthright has some inspiration for the movie, I really hope they use the visual and color tone from that. Everything is so bright and bold :up:

Agreed the look of Birthright was just stunning :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"