World The Original Cyclops Slurpy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both, it was one of the 6 deleted scenes.

~Liz

Cheers Liz. I'll have a look when I go upstairs.

This scene is together with another Storm classroom scenes in dlected scene ... I think it is the second one on the list ...

What I most like in thins scene was that Scott knew that Logan would see and he little smile is great ... even better in another scene called the room ( extended one ) and in another whem Logan appears to get his uniform and Scott give him one of his ...

Dany

FetchImageJPG.asp

FetchImageJPG.asp

No slurping from me, thanks :D

Is he wearing a turtleneck with his uniform??

yay! gracias a1ant :D
and happy birthday too!

turtlenecks on Cyke is a bit of a dilemma, i mean how does he put them on?
to quote Magneto: "you better close your eyes"

Originally posted by The Phoenix II
yay! gracias a1ant :D
and happy birthday too!

turtlenecks on Cyke is a bit of a dilemma, i mean how does he put them on?
to quote Magneto: "you better close your eyes"
Why would you close your eyes when putting on a turtleneck? I keep my eyes closed when putting on a shirt of any kind, so I won't get the cat hairs or the fabric touch my eyes. :p

About his uniform... I've seen the uniform top without the sleeves, they're somehow attached to the shoulder of the uniform. I think they show it on the 1.5 or Movie Buzz dvd?

And thanks a1ant, for posting the pics! :)

~Liz

Originally posted by Lisea
Why would you close your eyes when putting on a turtleneck? I keep my eyes closed when putting on a shirt of any kind, so I won't get the cat hairs or the fabric touch my eyes. :p

i keep my eyes open...gotta find the arms and/or neck hole...but i don't have to worry about cat hair though :p

hmm...i wonder if some of the uniforms are a jacket under a jumpsuit type thing

Originally posted by The Phoenix II

hmm...i wonder if some of the uniforms are a jacket under a jumpsuit type thing
Wouldn't that be a jumpsuit under the jacket...? ;) :p

It looked like there's a vest (with the x on it), on the turtleneck, and the sleeves are put on afterwards....

...Which would basically mean that Marsden wouldn't really need to wear the uniform sleeves under the trench coat in the prison scene...

~Liz

Wouldn't It be neat if he were wearing one of those shirts from "New X-Men" underneath? I love the uniforms they wear in that comic

Wouldn't that be a jumpsuit under the jacket...? ;) :p

It looked like there's a vest (with the x on it), on the turtleneck, and the sleeves are put on afterwards....

...Which would basically mean that Marsden wouldn't really need to wear the uniform sleeves under the trench coat in the prison scene...

i don't know...i'm confused...it could be either...sometimes those uniforms look like they're one but then other times the other
that was confusing wasn't it

anyway it doesn't really look like he's got the sleeves on with the trenchcoat...it'd probably be more stiff and bulky with them

ack don't listen to me i'm just confused babbling

You're making perfect sense to me... :D

*goes off to find the photo*

~Liz

Next year, I'll be publishing a new book: How to spend a lot of time looking for a picture that's already sitting in your picturedot account... :D :D

FetchImageJPG.asp

~Liz

Originally posted by ILuvCyclops
i luv a man wiv stubble, esp cyke, he suits it! nice pic Liz:D :cyclops:

Without the stubble...he would look awfully young! :)

Next year, I'll be publishing a new book: How to spend a lot of time looking for a picture that's already sitting in your picturedot account... :D :D

FetchImageJPG.asp

~Liz

oooooo...niiiiiiicccceeee
:D :D

i can totally see what your saying now
yay less confused!

Thanks, but I'm not really into Marsden much off-character. I prefer Cyclops. ILuvCyclops will love these pics, though. :)

And don't worry, it's not hotlinking, what you're doing. ;)

~Liz

Oh well Liz, I tried....I guess these will be for those who like him out of caracter :)

more coming up....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"