World The Original Cyclops Slurpy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've got no problems with Jimmy pics :D

i've got a Cyke standee from the 1st X-Men and i made a sign that says i heart Jimmy and put it on a string and hung it on him

Originally posted by The Phoenix II
i've got no problems with Jimmy pics :D

i've got a Cyke standee from the 1st X-Men and i made a sign that says i heart Jimmy and put it on a string and hung it on him
Witch. :D :D :D

~Liz

JUST TO PISS SOME PEOPLE OFF I WAS GOIN TO PUT A SPOILER FOR NO REASON BUT IM NICE SO ILL WARN U IS A HUGE SPOILER

Jean gets blind but still sees with her telapathic mind

icemanfn- this is the spoiler forum...we've all known about this stuff for a few monthes now

everybody wants the Cyke standee...i've been threatened about being robbed for it by my sister's gay roommate

Originally posted by IcemanFn
JUST TO PISS SOME PEOPLE OFF I WAS GOIN TO PUT A SPOILER FOR NO REASON BUT IM NICE SO ILL WARN U IS A HUGE SPOILER

Jean gets blind but still sees with her telapathic mind
heh heh. are you sure of that? You cant always believe what you read :)

Karategirlx2001 you rock!! i luv those pics of jimmy!!!:D :D :D :cyclops: :cyclops:

I take it you want some more ILuvCyclops :D
Alright, since you gave me that great comment
i'll see what I can find and post 'em, whadayousay?

I love appreciation :D

Originally posted by IcemanFn
muhaha muhaha fine ill unleash all i know about X2 then
You've already got one spam thread. You keep this up, you'll be banned.

~Liz

i-1.JPG

my boss had one of those from one of our x2 card boxes...i told him he's lucky i didn't try to steal it
but i did get to touch it..hee hee...and i'll be getting my own box and be crossing my fingers

a1ant> did you have a good birthday? Happy belated birthday BTW

Originally posted by Pirateking
a1ant> did you have a good birthday? Happy belated birthday BTW

Thanks! I haven't really done anything today (I really should get off of these boards) but I got some neat presents. My friend sent me some really cool X2 stuff...he works at FOX.

I love all the pics ... :) :D :)

James is handsome in them , and personally my favorites are the two where is his playing Glenn Foy ... and I love him in Ally Mcbeal ( the nest episode I think is the one he sings You Are On My Mind ... )

I love the pics of him like Ciclops ... ( that's why he is my fave on the movei ( from men ) ...

Personnaly I think that he is the only one to play Cyke ... I don't know if i would like if it were another actor ...

Dany

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back