The Dark Knight Rises The RETURN of the Official Thread for "BATMAN 3" Fanart & Manips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Manager, in 5, 4, 3, 2.....

A SHH member requested this mask on this design, just posting it in here since this is a Fan Art thread :)

banelos9.jpg

--dk7

Awesome work DK7

Anyone else think Nolan may avoid 3 characters wearing masks? I'm suspecting Bane may be designed sans mask.

^why would it be an issue? I mean its not batman and catwoman are like V, nor does bane have to keep his mask on the whole time No one will be hiding their face the whole movie

I look at it this way. You've got three characters wearing masks at some point throughout the film, Batman and Catwoman are probably the ones that require masks, Bane is the one who's mask isn't really a necessity, on top of that his mask lacks the facial opening the Bat and Cat masks have to show the actor. So.......given Nolan aesthetically has thrown some curve balls I'm suspecting we may in fact get a Bane without a mask, however, I do believe there's a way to retain a homage to his mask without actually having him wear one, and the answer lies within Tom Hardy himself.

I look at it this way. You've got three characters wearing masks at some point throughout the film, Batman and Catwoman are probably the ones that require masks, Bane is the one who's mask isn't really a necessity, on top of that his mask lacks the facial opening the Bat and Cat masks have to show the actor. So.......given Nolan aesthetically has thrown some curve balls I'm suspecting we may in fact get a Bane without a mask, however, I do believe there's a way to retain a homage to his mask without actually having him wear one, and the answer lies within Tom Hardy himself.

4511-arts_Batman.jpg

Bane will have a mask.

He may not wear it all the time, but that doesn't matter since he didn't do that in the comics either.

I dare say Bane will have a far more significant role that Scarecrow. Just saying, think outside the box folks.

How about some more Catwoman manips and drawings? Or your favorite choice for Talia? I know how much you guys love buff guys, but this thread could use more ladies...

How about some more Catwoman manips and drawings? Or your favorite choice for Talia? I know how much you guys love buff guys, but this thread could use more ladies...

Ooo gay jokes.

Just how low WAS that fruit?

Just goofying around dude,don´t take it seriously. But now seriously, more Catwoman/Talia manips and art would be nice.

Great work DK7, would be nice to see the tubes/face mask outline in green if possible.

I have multiple ideas for how to use the venom/tubes so that it's a bit more practical and I'm going to design them eventually because I think of it like this...

In my opinion I would either conceal them under the suit (have them in a back pack tank with I.V.s in his wrists and have it all covered with a suit (I'm going to draw that actually lol)

Either that, or no tubes at all. No tubes meaning no use of Venom.

Or maybe even wrist cuffs that have a small needle on the inside so when he wraps them on his wrist they prick into his arm and then he uses a button to inject it into his wrist.

So many ideas that can work.

--dk7

I answer your post, with someone else's post. I quote your quote, with a quote lol.

TheBatman072 said:
I don't know about that.

Think about it.

Scarecrow's mask, 100% accurate. Two-Face, 100% accurate(I don't count blonde/brunette hair as anything), Ra's Al Ghul, almost 100% accurate.

Even Joker, short of being permawhite had a white face, black eyes, red distorted smile, and green hair. He even had yellow teeth like the TAS Joker.

We won't get red lenses, but if Bane is wearing a mask(and I think he will), I bet it'll look VERY close to that.

TheBatman072's response was to my statement saying:

"Ya I like that one too, but I just never like to Bank on 100% accurate designs anymore or else I end up disappointing myself."

And he's right. Nolan has been pretty faithful thus far, no reason why he would take away Bane's mask.

--dk7

Love The Bats Favorite Hero. But More Taila And Catwoman Please.

I can't even begin to guess what Catwoman would look like. Because I need a reason for her to be a cat dressed woman.

Batman: fell into a cave, scared by bats, uses fear, theatrics, becomes a creature/legend of the night (it all works, it makes sense)

What's Catwoman's motive? She's a cat burglar so she dresses like a cat? or is she fascinated with Batman and wants to get his attention?

I know it's contradicting to say Catwoman is silly and Batman isn't, but I can justify someone dressing up as an animal or creature if they want to provoke a specific response.

Catwoman on the other hand? I don't really understand, so I don't know where to start with designs for her.

As for Talia...girl, long black hair, black jumpsuit, the end. Boring lol.

What's Catwoman's major basis? her origin? why does she do what she does and don't tell me she got pushed out of a window and cats decided to nom nom nom on her and resurrect her into psycho cat lady.

nomnomnomcats.jpg

--dk7

I said this in the previous thread but...

Incredible work DK7! :bow:

well dk, my version of catwoman (which i was gonna do in a comic with SFA, remember that guy? he was great), was that she stole things that had to do with like...animal rights. maybe she stole diamonds that were mined in a place where they killed wildlife, i don't know something along those lines. kinda like in TAS. so perhaps she uses the symbol of a cat to represent her animal rights acts. she's like an eco-terrorist for kitties.

A SHH member requested this mask on this design, just posting it in here since this is a Fan Art thread :)

banelos9.jpg

--dk7
I like it, but his shoulders need to be more hairy.:oldrazz:

TEH HAIRY SHOULDER!

(but seriously, nice job. I like it a lot)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"