The Dark Knight Rises The Robin & Batgirl Casting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
if barbara i think kristen stewart...if cassie, i dont know (people seem to generally dislike camilla...)
kristen%20stewart%20MQ%20perfect%20face.jpg

i definitely dont want her as barbara she has no body and her skin is so pale. please choose somebody else.

Shia LaBeouf has about as much range as Megan Fox does. He's a much better actor, but he can't move outside of his fast-talked, nervous, child-like character. I don't think Anne Hathaway would be a huge issue as Batgirl, but that strongly depends on the route Nolan takes with Batgirl. She'd be better suited for a Batgirl spin-off that portrays Batgirl's adult years.

Plus, I just really can't see Anne having real chemistry with this cast, for some reason. I could very well be wrong though, as she's a great actress.

i agree with u on anne, and dont really want to see shia as robin but he has way more talent than that. i dont guess you've seen the greatest game ever played, eagle eye, indiana jones, or rotf for that matter. he wasnt some nervous, child like character in any of those movies. i really dont see y he would b a bad choice for an older dick.

^ Shia's greatest film was "Tru Confessions" where he played a handicapped kid. I remember a scene where he got separated from his siter in this huge library and started panicking and crying. I was about to cry myself. He really suprised me in that movie...that being said, i dont want him to be robin

me either, but i saw that movie too it was really good. i do think that he could play dick easily.

Wow Shia as Robin...why not just have Christopher Lee as Riddler while youre at it.

not suggesting him to play robin.... just a sweet costume. and Ashley Greene is yummy ;)
normal_014.jpg

And he does wear the cape the way it should be.

look i am sick and tired of people thinking that Kristen Stewart can act that girl couldn't act hr way out a paper bag let alone be Batgirl or any other character in the Batman verse. I think that Thomas Dekker should play Robin he has proven himself as John Connor.:ikyn

just some thoughts for batgirl....

Jennifer Carpenter (Exorcism of Emily Rose, Quarintine)
Jennifer_Carpenter_Dexte_4917ebab32.jpg

Ashley Greene (Twilight series)
AshleyGreene.jpg

Kat Dennings (House Bunny, Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist)
Kat_dennings_kat_v5t9VUI_726.jpg

Alexis Bledel (Sin City, Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants)
alexis-bledel.jpg

Alexz Johnson (Final Destination 3, Stranger with my Face)
1dd8c7e4327109ed.jpg

anyway, just some food for thought

I vote Jennifer Carpenter!...She is hot and can somewhat act.

I never thought I'd be saying this, but Kat Dennings' boobs are too big. I don't see her working as Batgirl at all.

Carpenter is also in Dexter. Hot face but she is like... a living skeleton. How could she play a superheroine like that?

^by working out and buffing up :oldrazz: Michael bay ordered Megan Fox to gain weight for TF2

she's 30, a bit past the ideal age for Barbaras actress. but she looks young for her age, so i wouldn't complain.

just some thoughts for batgirl....

Jennifer Carpenter (Exorcism of Emily Rose, Quarintine)
Jennifer_Carpenter_Dexte_4917ebab32.jpg

Ashley Greene (Twilight series)
AshleyGreene.jpg

Kat Dennings (House Bunny, Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist)
Kat_dennings_kat_v5t9VUI_726.jpg

Alexis Bledel (Sin City, Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants)
alexis-bledel.jpg

Alexz Johnson (Final Destination 3, Stranger with my Face)
1dd8c7e4327109ed.jpg

anyway, just some food for thought

they all look pale and skinny to me.

they all look pale and skinny to me.

YOU"RE PALE AND SKINNY!:cmad:

lol jk. a little sun wouldn't kill them you are right, but i don't think that is reason enough to count them out:yay:

If we really want to go for someone in their 30's, Id rather have Alicia Witt.

YOU"RE PALE AND SKINNY!:cmad:

lol jk. a little sun wouldn't kill them you are right, but i don't think that is reason enough to count them out:yay:

o dont worry im not, id just hate to see someone get cast that look like that, most people just cast the first person they see with red hair. im sure one of them could do it, but i really wouldnt want it to be alex bidel.

really? not Alexis? why not?

cause every single thing i see her in she's always so quiet and shy, and not confident at all. she looks good but i dont see her playin a character like barbara.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"