First Avenger The Shield

Your shield has turned out fantastic peterparker0077!

Lookie what came in from the shop today :) They made it to my drawings very well, I'm quite pleased. The finish is far better than my prototype as well. Time for work on shield #2

IMG_0752.jpg

IMG_0744.jpg

IMG_0750.jpg

Blank shield next to the prototype:
IMG_0753.jpg

Looking forward to #2, and #3 .... all the way up to #10... :)

wow! even without the paint it just somehow looks insanely cool

here's hoping that second batch is made!!

Here is one that I sent to a friend, blank shield with grooves and star.

DSCN2697.jpg

and he did his own paint job which turned out good :)

DSCN2702.jpg

Man, now that is impressive. I want one!!!!!!!!!!!:woot:

The new footage of his throwing the shield and taking on the Hydra guys is.... really cool!

yeah it is weird to me how they go flying through the air like power rangers or something

Well, just imagine how much force he must be hitting them with.

Have to hand it to the visual effects team at Marvel Studios they did a fantastic job bring Cap's shield off from the pages of the comic panel and unto the big screen very well.

The Shield actually went vertical in some scenes just like in the comics. My favorite money shot shield throwing sequence is when Cap launches it at The Red Skull in the Hydra base and it bounces off the wall and is caught between the door entrance of the air hanger .

Whenever Cap did a "move" with his shield, I was screaming in my head, "Shield Slash!" "Charging Star" "Stars and Stripes"! :p

Here is a new shield vs my prototype. I got the colors much better, and much smoother on the new ones :)

IMG_0980.jpg

IMG_0978.jpg

IMG_0986.jpg

IMG_0990.jpg

O.k, so what was the flimsy looking Sheild seen in IM2, in the scene when Coulson scolds Tony for using it as a prop...?

O.k, so what was the flimsy looking Sheild seen in IM2, in the scene when Coulson scolds Tony for using it as a prop...?

Well according to the "S.H.I.E.L.D. Data Vault from the Iron Man 2 Blu-Ray it Howard's "Defensive Armament Prototype, Deployment: Infantry" that he made for Cap.
im21.jpg

tumblr_lnf0x7CZdC1qah8aao1_500.png

Thanks. Was this before or after the titanium sheild...?

@PeterPark007

Does this mean you might be doing another run?

Yeah... what bjall4jc said!

Are you planning on another run and if so... LET ME KNOW!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"