The Simpsons to kill off one of their main characters this season, reveals show produ

They officially wrote out Krabappel tonight. Ned daydreamed of him and her dancing and then looked at a picture of Krabappel next to a picture of Maude saying that he missed her laugh. :(

To which Nelson did his laugh and then mentioned that he too missed her.

In tonight's episode [BLACKOUT]Krusty's father Rabbi Hyman Krustofski dies. [/BLACKOUT]

Eh.

Typical. "Hey, everybody, we've been on for a hundred years and want big ratings! Something HUGE is gonna happen!"

Nope.

On what planet is [BLACKOUT]Rabbi Krustofski[/BLACKOUT] a main character? So disappointed and pissed.

The writers only said the character was beloved and the actor has won an Emmy, which is true (well beloved is debatable). They also said that they've been it was overhyped and have been downplaying it for months. Although I never heard them downplay it. If they didn't announce it a year in advance it would have been fine. I thought the episode was good though.

I had a feeling the whole main character most beloved thing was a misdirection from the start.

Sucks for Krusty though

He was in one significant episode in season 3. Should've been Abe; it would have been interesting to see Homer and the kids deal with that.

He was in one significant episode in season 3. Should've been Abe; it would have been interesting to see Homer and the kids deal with that.

Or Marge's mom since we'd not seen hide or periwinkle hair of her since she and Abe pulled a ending to The Graduate 20 years ago

Didn't Marge's mom die in one of the old episodes of Season 4 or 5?

No she's still around in the background of some shots.

That was Marge's Aunt Gladys.

One of the best episodes ever. Back when the show could actually pull off a convoluted series of events (family funeral > Selma wants a baby > purple sandwich > Duff Gardens) and still produce a cohesive story.

I´m really disappointed that this was the death of a character that they'd been mentioning all this time. I really thought it was going to be one of the frequently appearing characters like Kent Brockman, heck, Arnie Pie in the sky would have been a bigger death :whatever:

I thought they might actually kill off one of the first hundred characters you could name off when thinking about it. Hell, Troy McClure(s actor) died years back and we still talk about him. When have they mentioned [BLACKOUT]Krustys dad[/BLACKOUT] in the past ten seasons besides a throw away joke?

I wish they would kill off the show, quite frankly.

I mean, seriously. This is just getting sad.

That marathon really made me realize how great the show was.

I haven't watched The Simpsons for years and years. Doesn't seem like I'm missing anything, either.

I still love the characters so much. I don't watch regularly anymore but I'll always watch new episodes now and again, as well as continue to watch the seasons I have. I actually really enjoyed the movie also.

I wish they would kill off the show, quite frankly.

I mean, seriously. This is just getting sad.

I'm pretty sure complaining about and keeping up to date on a show you haven't liked for a decade now is sadder than a show that still has millions of fans and generates tons of money still existing.

I'm pretty sure complaining about and keeping up to date on a show you haven't liked for a decade now is sadder than a show that still has millions of fans and generates tons of money still existing.

This.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"