100% Confirmed or All But Confirmed
Margot Robbie ... Harleen Quinzel/Harley Quinn
Idris Elba ... Ben Turner/Bronze Tiger
John Cena ... Christopher Smith/Peacemaker
Viola Davis ... Amanda Waller
Joel Kinnaman ... Rick Flag
Jai Courtney ... Georges Harkness/Boomerang
David Dastmalchian ... Abner Krill/Polka-Dot Man
Steve Agee ... Nanaue/King Shark (Voice)
Daniela Melchior ... Ratcatcher
Nathan Fillion ... ???
Flula Borg ... ???

In Talks or Rumored
Benicio del Toro ... ???
Emilia Clarke ... Zatanna Zartana
Taika Waititi ... ???
Storm Reid ... ???

I'm still kinda on the fence about this film. I prefer Gunn with his own original material. I wasn't blown away about GOTG and I hated the sequel. I hope it's not zany for the sake of being zany.
I'll admit that I'm not a fan of GotG movies (first one is slightly better) but both movies have some moments where characters really shine, I will just assume that some of the "forced comedy scenes" in those GoTG movies were due to Feige's insistence (or because Disney/Marvel wanted a tone like that).
If it's like his original superhero film I'm all for it. But if it's just a reskin of GOTG (especially the second one) count me out lol.

I can see Bencio Del Toro playing a bad guy. He has something that requires the squad's skills

The Suicide Squad Cast So Far...

100% Confirmed or All But Confirmed
Margot Robbie ... Harleen Quinzel/Harley Quinn
Idris Elba ... Ben Turner/Bronze Tiger
John Cena ... Christopher Smith/Peacemaker
Viola Davis ... Amanda Waller
Joel Kinnaman ... Rick Flag
Jai Courtney ... Georges Harkness/Boomerang
David Dastmalchian ... Abner Krill/Polka-Dot Man
Steve Agee ... Nanaue/King Shark (Voice)
Daniela Melchior ... Ratcatcher
Nathan Fillion ... ???
Flula Borg ... ???

In Talks or Rumored
Benicio del Toro ... ???
Emilia Clarke ... Zatanna Zartana
Taika Waititi ... ???
Storm Reid ... ???

Oscar Issac is rumored as well. Oscar Issac, Del Toro & a "Alien Female Fatale" are supposedly the antagonists. The Alien is rumored to be an reluctant antagonist though. I know I read somewhere that O'Connor had Supergirl playing that role in his script because she wound up captured, imprisoned & forced to be a weapon for the terrorists.

‘Doctor Who’s Peter Capaldi Joining James Gunn’s ‘The Suicide Squad’; Is ‘SNL’s Pete Davidson Next?

We hear that Doctor Who actor and 1995 Oscar winner Peter Capaldi is boarding James Gunn’s The Suicide Squad at Warner Bros. We also hear that Saturday Night Live‘s Pete Davidson has been in talks for a small cameo in the pic, and there’s a chance he’ll do it between breaks on Saturday Night Live. That deal is still coming together.

Word is that there’s a table reading for the DC sequel on Sept. 11 with production starting Sept. 23 at Pinewood Studios in Atlanta, GA for a Aug. 6, 2021 release.

No details were given in regards to which roles Capaldi or Davidson will play.

Is there anyone who's not joining The SS ? :p

With both Joker and Birds of Prey being R rated. I'm hoping this one is as well so Capaldi can go all Malcolm Tucker in his role.

New Rumor: Emilia Clarke is playing Zatanna in the movie
giphy.gif

Oscar Issac is rumored as well.

tumblr_n86l0kSfbI1tfrpzro1_250.gif

Is SNL's Prete Davidson Next?

giphy.gif

Taika Waititi

giphy.gif

WB needs to fire their Casting Directors...

large.gif

Last edited:
Hugo Strange would be utterly wasted as a villain outside of Batman.

BTDubz, this cast is so confusing.

Pete Davidson is the only one being categorized as a cameo so I guess the others are going to have a good deal of screen-time. Also, do we know what role Waititi is playing?? He could very well be lending his voice to a CGI character like he did with Korg in Ragnarok.

Oscar Issac is rumored as well. Oscar Issac, Del Toro & a "Alien Female Fatale" are supposedly the antagonists. The Alien is rumored to be an reluctant antagonist though. I know I read somewhere that O'Connor had Supergirl playing that role in his script because she wound up captured, imprisoned & forced to be a weapon for the terrorists.
I really wanted to see that tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"