The Talon

Status
Not open for further replies.
ROFLMAO, don't worry Lara, I dont want one anyway. My friends even asked me about it, I just laughed and so No thanks. Im too nervous and stressed right now to even care about a bacholar party. I guess I wouldnt be so crazy right now if I didnt hate my job so much. I get home from a crappy day at work and just want to lay on the couch and relax, but I got to go out and get **** ready for friday. Its fine, I guess I just like to complain.

Lara said:
I was so nervous on my wedding day I ran out of the church before hand and puked on the side walk while in my dress. Thank god I projected.

LOL!!!
That's about what I felt like doing for most of the day.

Lara said:
Dark Zombiemutt on behalf of all women everywhere DO NOT have a bacholar party the night before and show up hung over or we will hunt you down.

I Absolutely agree. If you decide to have a Bachelor party it should be at least one week before. That's a rule my friends have. We take marriage very seriously and we want the groom to be on top mental, spiritual and physical condition ;)

Bad Superman said:
I Absolutely agree. If you decide to have a Bachelor party it should be at least one week before. That's a rule my friends have. We take marriage very seriously and we want the groom to be on top mental, spiritual and physical condition ;)
Actually, my hubby wasn't as hung over as his groomsmen were... Ross especially tied a big one on and looked it still by our afternoon wedding.

Remember DZM, if you're stressed and tired, delegate, delegate, delegate! :)
Tell your buddies if they want to party, they can do some roadwork for you. I know it's stressful, but you're supposed to enjoy this milestone in your life. Maybe you'll look back on it in a few years and have some nifty stories to tell, just like Lara...
Lol.

Hope so, this is as close to a shotgun wedding as I can get. If it wasnt for the fact that she was a foriegner, we'd get married quickly and stress free, but there is all kinds of paperwork, medical exams and mugshots to be taken, that we can make it easy on ourselves, no matter what. We both are very private people who dont want to make a fuss about anything, but of coarse, Mom wants to make a big deal out of it. Making us register for gifts, making us promise to have a reception, blah blah blah. Now my friends want to have a party for me, I dont want this at all. But I have to bend alittle to make everyone happy. My stress level is only up becuase we have to deal with the governement. If we didnt have to worry about messing up her papers, Id be happy as a pig in ****. But thats life I suppose.

Lol. TW4S, that was funny!!!!!
I'd love to see sage and docker get a combat scene...no, wait...did I say that out loud? *sneaks back into a dark corner*.

Well, today darkzombiemutt leaves the Bachelor Universe. Once again, congratulations! I wish you the best of success in all your projects and many blessings.

I can't believe it my Mother-in-law said she wants to buy the 3rd season of Smallville on DVD. I didn't even know she watches ...sniff sniff... I might have to like her now. Smallville bringing families together.

Lara said:
I can't believe it my Mother-in-law said she wants to buy the 3rd season of Smallville on DVD. I didn't even know she watches ...sniff sniff... I might have to like her now. Smallville bringing families together.
:up: :up: :up:

:D

Lara said:

its the magic of smallville :)

and heck, whenever you're in a bad situation with her, bring up smallville :D

Lara said:

Maybe the M-I-L is indulging in a little Tom-lusting.

Go Mom. ;)

Serene said:
Maybe the M-I-L is indulging in a little Tom-lusting.

Go Mom. ;)
Ewwwwww Lol you should see my MIL. I'm glad I had boys I was afraid a girl would take after her she's kinda manly and also super religious. I don't want her to know I watch it partly for sinful reasons :p ;)

Hello All!

I survived the big day. Got married on, friday at 4:30 by a judge. It was supposed to happen at 5 pm but there was some scheduling error on thier end. They had it set for this upcoming friday somehow. But they were able to squeeze us in, even though we had to rush there at the last minute, everything went off smoothly. Afterwards, we had dinner with my family, then headed home and talked to Tinas family in Croatia who were already drunk at a wedding reception party in our honor. Afterwards we went out with a bunch of our friends to a bar were we proceeded to get hammered. It was alot of fun. Anyhow, here is a picture of the happy newlyweds.

wedding1.jpg

Thank you everyone for all you kind words. I need to get some work done, so chat with you all later.

Matt

darkzombiemutt said:
Hello All!

I survived the big day. Got married on, friday at 4:30 by a judge. It was supposed to happen at 5 pm but there was some scheduling error on thier end. They had it set for this upcoming friday somehow. But they were able to squeeze us in, even though we had to rush there at the last minute, everything went off smoothly. Afterwards, we had dinner with my family, then headed home and talked to Tinas family in Croatia who were already drunk at a wedding reception party in our honor. Afterwards we went out with a bunch of our friends to a bar were we proceeded to get hammered. It was alot of fun. Anyhow, here is a picture of the happy newlyweds.

wedding1.jpg

Thank you everyone for all you kind words. I need to get some work done, so chat with you all later.

Matt
What a beautfiul couple!

Congrats again and Best Wishes!

bestwishes.gif

darkzombiemutt said:
Hello All!

wedding1.jpg

Matt
wow...just...wow :)

Congats! She is beautiful you're a lucky man and since you realize that she is a lucky woman.

I agree with trip.. the two of you are a gorgeous couple!
Congratulation and best of wishes to you. :)

:::tossing rice::::

anyone have a link to that audio clip of singer talking about the superman movie?

Tomwelling4sups said:
anyone have a link to that audio clip of singer talking about the superman movie?
I don't remember where that was but there was a thread on it in the Superman Movie forum...

Get this..
Someone I know had the opportunity to go to the SV Christmas party, but he had an early call, so he didn't.
Idiot!

Serene said:
Get this..
Someone I know had the opportunity to go to the SV Christmas party, but he had an early call, so he didn't.
Idiot!
Idiot.

When was the party and how did he rate?

Silly guy: I woulda gone and had eye drops help the next morning with the red eyes and just deal with the dark circles....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"