The Toys thread

From NYCC

DSCN7633.JPG

http://nycc08.figures.com/showgallery.php?cat=631

That Green Goblin figure looks pretty nice. So what's the cheapest place to buy these babies?

Not that I know of.
they should, i feel like they should start releasing toys for regular characters as well, not just the heroes and villains. and to me just becuase they are regular characters doesn't meant they should get crappy articulation either.

DSCN7628.JPG

Black-Suit Spidey looks a little different. looks like he has a newweb accessory

*edit*

omg! now i see, super articulated Black-costume spidey!!
sweet!!
DSCN7622.JPG

and is it just me or do i spy better looking versions of the Iron Spidey and movie blk spidey?
DSCN7625.JPG

Are these toys selling well, the cartoon hasn't been on for that long, do we know how well they're selling...or not so well?

Are these toys selling well, the cartoon hasn't been on for that long, do we know how well they're selling...or not so well?
well at walmart i rearanged a few of the figure, and when i went back to the same walmart two weeks later, they were exactly the way i left them

If you mean the SM Classics line. Every one is a re-issue (except for that symbiote Spidey from the ML line).:csad: I thought we were supposed to be getting villains like Puma in the SM Classics line, actual NEW figures?
yea they are re-paints but they look cool, and on the bright side i migth be able to actually find these fiures when i go to the store

Yea to bad sandman, and gobby are the only ones that look show accurate the rest are so messed up. But it doesnt really matter for me since i wont be getting the toys.

actually that is still messed up i wish they where going comics correct symboite look and all that.

Man, I really hope there's a series 2 Venom action figure...I just can't bring myself to buy the current one.

DANGIT WHY CAN'T SYMBIOTE SPIDEY LOOK LIKE THIS IN THE SHOW!!!!!
all he's missing is the white patches
actually this is how he looks in the show, and if u squint hard u can see the indents of weblines on the figure(at least near the chest area)

actually that is still messed up i wish they where going comics correct symboite look and all that.
yea the comic one looks cool, but i think it looks better here front and back spider look cool and besides weblines give it a little more life , the original is so plain

yea we saw 3 different black spideys 2 different ocks and venoms

actually this is how he looks in the show, and if u squint hard u can see the indents of weblines on the figure(at least near the chest area)
he doesn't look like that on the show. In the show he has the regular spider symbol just turned white, not the classic symbiote symbol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"