• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Trump Thread!!! - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because what Trump advocates needs to be spoken out against.

It really has gone too far to just laugh it all off.

I'm convinced Trump supporters are nihilists.

He could endorse genocide and they'd just shrug it off.

Basically people who should never be in control of society.

South Park said the same thing. He was just saying outrageous stuff and we laughed it off. Little by little he slowly became president.

With each passing day, those who continue to support Trump lose any plausible deniability or benefit of the doubt of having any decency.

I think within Trumps first 4 years there will be an emergency session held by the senate to grant him special powers with which he can finally exterminate the confederacy of independent systems.. wait no Muslims. I swear I've seen this tale somewhere before...

It really has gone too far to just laugh it all off.

It really has.

It was funny at first. Now he is increasingly fanning a fire and with recent events its down right irresponsible to continue giving him a platform. And if by some chance he makes it onto the ticket as an independent or republican then its basically telling other racist **** heads that they can have a platform too.

In short, its time shut this **** show down.

If anything, Trump is showing how powerful the power of free speech is. Sadly, that power can be abused and used for evil as well...

In many ways, Trump is the American ISIS...it's only a matter of time before someone does something to mosques or Muslims in America. I know many mosques have already received threats, or even more.

The sad thing is that, many Trump supporters have been drinking the Kool Aid and probably believe that violence and discrimination against Muslims are socially acceptable right now.

Soon I expect Trump to announce his plans to deport all Muslims back to their native countries. I don't think that would be a surprise to anyone since he already wants to do a mass deportation of all illegal immigrants!

Last edited:
mQRtNqq.jpg

There's no way Trump will win. He runs republican - they get smashed by the democrats. He runs independent - the independent crowd likely flock to the democratic candidate. I just don't see him winning this election.

Like that actor Ronald Reagan? I will give extremists this...they turn out in droves to vote. Whereas the people that want change are too apathetic to do so.

I have a very low view of Republicans. So low, that if I express it here, it results in an infraction. But even I can't see the majority of the party actually going along with this stuff.

You know you've crossed a line when Dick Cheney says you've gone too far.

If we were in the nineteen eighties Reagan would take care of this problem and none would know how he did it, we were in the dark back then. We just heard the end result on the news and took the news at face value and the commander in chief did whatever he did to take care of the problem and we were a safer country because of it. Oh the eighties we trusted our government and it was doing the right thing. We'd just hear about what happened on CNN and took at face value. We loved our commander in chief unconditionally.

Reagan probably buy off the Taliban to wipe out ISIS and then legitimize the Taliban by giving them a seat of power in a small country where our two countries could make a beautiful profit together. The deal would be around as long as they brutalize thier people and the rest of the world is off limits then we'd be ok. He'd make a deal with our enemies, sorta how we have made a deal with Saudia Arabia, where most of the anti USA rhetoric comes from while we profit from their oil!

Then we'd swoop in a decade later and take the government out and the world would look at us as heroes. Then we'd leave. As for Assad is Syria we'd take him out and then leave and it would piss off Putin and we'd be in another Cold War. American people would love administration, the world would love us, but Putin would hate us! The American people would love this because we'd be so proud to be living in the country that is the worlds hero! People would live it up more because who knows if tomorrow will be here again like we all felt during the first Cold War! All in all world problems were solved like playing a game of chess, who has the best moves and also who has the best cards like how politics is played out in the show House of Cards.

Last edited:
If we were in the nineteen eighties Reagan would take care of this problem and none would know how he did it, we were in the dark back then. We just heard the end result on the news and took the news at face value and the commander in chief did whatever he did to take care of the problem and we were a safer country because of it. Oh the eighties we trusted our government and it was doing the right thing. We'd just hear about what happened on CNN and took at face value. We loved our commander in chief unconditionally.

Reagan probably buy off the Taliban to wipe out ISIS and then legitimize the Taliban by giving them a seat of power in a small country where our two countries could make a beautiful profit together. He'd make a deal with our enemies, sorta how we have made a deal with Saudia Arabia, where most of the anti USA rhetoric comes from while we profit from their oil!
Granted this was all before the interwebs. Because of the net today, everyone can be as good a detective as Batman and find out this stuff, so of course we're more wary now since a lot of the actions taken are in the open.

Well that why as Americans we were so happy, ignorance was bliss. The greatest generation unconditionally loved their presidents and their country and followed the country into any war without any scrutiny and hesitation!

P.S. I fleshed it out more of how it would of been handled by Reagan in my post above.

Last edited:

Reagan probably buy off the Taliban to wipe out ISIS and then legitimize the Taliban by giving them a seat of power in a small country where our two countries could make a beautiful profit together. The deal would be as long as they brutalize thier people and the rest of the world is off limits we'd be ok. He'd make a deal with our enemies, sorta how we have made a deal with Saudia Arabia, where most of the anti USA rhetoric comes from while we profit from their oil!

Then we'd swoop in a decade later and take the government out and the world would look at us as heroes. Then we'd leave. Ad for Assad is Syria we'd take him out and piss off Putin and we'd be in another Cold War. Americans would love us the world would love us, but Putin would hate us! The American people would love this because we'd be so proud to be American and the hero country. People would live it up more because who knows if tomorrow will be here again like we all felt during the first Cold War! All in all problems were solved like playing chess. The rule of the game was who had the best hand and who ran the show, sorta like how politics is played out in House of Cards.

I kind of hate to say it, but this is the only part that sounds like it could get FUBAR really quickly (I don't like the idea of impending nuclear obliteration or whatever the big Cold War scars were). With the exception of jumping in, knocking down a foreign power, and bugging out, it doesn't look like Trump's mad anti-Muslim knock-out-the-internet kick he's on.

My reasoning - we live in a world where compromise is essential and, at times, there are no truly good ideas. Just less bad ones where you mitigate the collateral damage.

Unfortunately Americans want to feel we are the greatest nation on earth and what better way to do that is to paint another nation as the greatest evil. This is actually the neoconservative idea as the way to raise America's national patriotism. I'm not saying I agree or disagree with this, but it is their approach.

The best way to invigorate your base is to play on their fears and paint the oppositition as un-American and then they feed their base that they are only the true Americans!

Last edited:
The sad thing is that, many Trump supporters have been drinking the Kool Aid and probably believe that violence and discrimination against Muslims are socially acceptable right now.

There were Trump supporters saying they agree with putting American Muslims in internment camps like the Japanese in WW2 :wow:

Trump is just pouring more fuel on all that Islamophobia and Xenophobia.

The stuff Trump said about British cops being afraid to go into parts of London because they are afraid of Muslims is complete and utter bull****. No doubt his ignorant emasculated fanbase eat it up through.

Trump is now threatening 3rd party on his social media because the establishment GOP is turning on their Frankenstein monster. I'm going to need more popcorn if this continues.

Trump is just pouring more fuel on all that Islamophobia and Xenophobia.

The stuff Trump said about British cops being afraid to go into parts of London because they are afraid of Muslims is complete and utter bull****. No doubt his ignorant emasculated fanbase eat it up through.

Yea like Rotherham? The systematic drug, rape and pimping of 1400 underage white girls by a bunch of Pakis? You know the story of some girls doused in gasoline? And the government and cops who covered it up to avoid labels of "Islamophobia" and "Xenophoboia".

My favorite story? The fathers of two (victims) tracked down the abusers in Rotherham and were arrested. Or that time the BBC called these mostly Muslim Pakis "Asians". Oh those weasel words.

And yes, there are actual informal no-go zones in Europe. Cops can go into them, but they "usually" and "unofficially" ask "permission" from enclave leaders. They aren't afraid of Muslims, they are more afraid of the ****ing PC Police. Just like the people who didn't report the Bernardino Shooters (potentially saving the 14 lives), because they were afraid of being called racists.

With each passing day, those who continue to support Trump lose any plausible deniability or benefit of the doubt of having any decency.

He's just saying out loud what a lot of Republicans only talk about in close quarters. Or hint at with a wink and a nod.

I think most Republicans aren't denouncing him because they disagree but because they feel like he's pulling back the curtain on the entire party and showing everyone the cogs and the scaffolding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"