The "Ultimate Marvel" RPG Season IV OOC Thread

I was last season, so I don't see why not.

My stuff has gotten a lot better than it used to be. :)

He ain't my banner maker. I go to MB for my ****.

ULTIMATE MARVEL RPG SIGN-UP FORM

Screen Name: Syn (Mercenary)

Character you would like to play: Ultimate Venom

Powers and a brief description of the character in proper English:

symbiote grants the host all of Spider-Man's powers as well other superhuman abilities;

Superhuman strength(cabable of lifting more than Spider-man), durability, reflexes and agility

Wall-Crawling

Organic Webbing

Shape-shifting

Accelerated Healing Factor

Immunity to Spider-Man's "spider-sense"

Three reasons why you have chosen that character:

1. Venom 160 gave me permission.

2. I'm going to bring an arc to the character never done [except by Feature] before with a special pschotic twist.

3. It's ****ing Venom!

What can you bring to this game? A crazy symbiotic creature and a new look at Eddie.

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG: As many as needed.

Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards: Yes. But do to the new rule, you gotta take my word.

35776.jpg

I walk down the street under the dark sky. All I carry on me is the suit and a bottle of tequila. It’s been a rough time lately. What with the suit acting weird from those Surfers and being evicted. Luckily I had enough money to put all my crap in a public storage facility, but that doesn’t help me much with a place to live.

As I walk down the street, I see a bus stop bench. I go and sit. As I sit, I think to myself about why my life has been such crap lately. I’ve always had problems, but lately, it seems there is one common factor. The suit. Ever since I got this curse, my life has been getting progressively worse. I sit and think back to a time when things were better. Before all of this. Before…

2002 ESU

Eddie walks through the hallways of Empire State University. As he walks down the hallway, he carries books about astrophysics under his arm. He looks around the hallway, and sees a girl coming toward him. He smiles, and shouts out to her.

“Emily! Emily!”

“Oh, hi Eddie. How are you?”

“Been good, good. So what classes are you taking this semester?”

“Oh, you know. The usual.”

”Wow, great. You taking biology this year?”

”Yeah. Got Mr. Abrams.”

“Me too! We’ll be in the same class then?”

“Yeah, I guess so.” Eddie fidgets with his books, and then looks Emily in the eyes. “Look, Emily. I know you have had some rough times with your family and all. But I was wondering…uh…”

“Yeah?”

“I was wondering….if y-you’d like to have dinner with me sometime?”

“I’d love to, Eddie! When?”

”How bout Friday?”

”Friday’s great. Where did you want to go?”

“How about the Rudy Wednesdays?"

"Ok. Meet you there at eight. Don't forget."

"I won't. Can’t wait. Uh…I mean. Looking forward to it.” Emily chuckles, and hits him gently on the arm.

”Oh, Eddie. See you Friday.” She begins to walk away, and Eddie stares at her with a smile on his face. As she walks away, she turns back to him and waves. He waves back, and quietly whispers to himself.

“See you Friday.” Eddie smiles, and watches her as she goes down the hallway. Eddie thinks to himself about how excited he is that he actually asked this time, and that she said yes. He begins walking down the hallway to his next class as the bell rings.

Present

I wake up to here a Fire Engine rushing down the street. I look around me and notice that it begins to rain.

[blackout]
“Great.”
[/blackout]

I pick myself up, and continue walking down the street. As I walk, my mind drifts back to the good times again, and I smile.

Hey all. Sorry for my little absence. I just spent a few days celebrating the end of my time as a University student! :woot: I will have my apps up fairly soon. Can't wait for the new season! Oh yeah, and anyone who hasn't been approved yet is approved. *Pats self on back*

Alright, I never did my awards so here they are. I didn't go into as much detail as usual because it feels like just yesterday that we did awards. Nonetheless, here you go...

Best Storyline: Clone Saga (Various)

Best Hero: Spider-Man (Spider-Man9X17)

Best Villain: Hammerhead (Cyrusbales)

Best Multiplayer Character: Mr. Marko (Forge, Magneto, Madelyne Pryor)

Best Developed Character: Forge (Mr. Marko)

Best Rivalry: Ghost Rider vs Blackheart (byrd_man, Syn (Mercenary))

Best Fight: Clone Saga Finale (Various)

Best Newcomer: Eddie Brock Jr.

Best Post: Uatu (Cyrusbales)

MVP: Spider-Man9X17

Hey, what do you guys think about Hydro-Man? Syn may or may not have briefly mentioned the possibility that Hydro-Man is going to be used this Season, and I'd like to give the character a whirl...so long as no one opposes him becoming a PC.

Hydroman could be great as long as he's given the proper treatment.

I don't see how anyone could object. :up:

Hydroman could be great as long as he's given the proper treatment.

I don't see how anyone could object. :up:
Well, I witnessed LibrarianThorne get into a huge fight because he picked up Fury and people had plans and they wanted Fury to be an NPC, so...

The great thing about Hydro-Man is that he's literally a clean slate (as far as the comics are concerned...don't know about this RPG)...

Hey all. Sorry for my little absence. I just spent a few days celebrating the end of my time as a University student! :woot: I will have my apps up fairly soon. Can't wait for the new season! Oh yeah, and anyone who hasn't been approved yet is approved. *Pats self on back*

Sweet. Does anyone know if Illyana Rasputin or if the Ultimate Defenders were in thi RPG? I'd like to know for a Kitty arc and a third character I might want to do.

Sweet. Does anyone know if Illyana Rasputin or if the Ultimate Defenders were in thi RPG? I'd like to know for a Kitty arc and a third character I might want to do.
I referenced the Defenders during my short stint as Daredevil...I gave Luke Cage super-strength...

Illyana is still alittle kid in the ult universe.

That could work for the arc. I won't worry about it too much though. I've got more ideas I want to do first.

I'll definately use it alot, but I'll switch between yours and mine. :D

Alright, folks. I'm dropping the silver surfer for now. I'd ask that he be placed on reserve for an arc i have planned for later in this, or possibly early next, season.

In the mean-time, I'll write up an app for my next character...

ULTIMATE MARVEL RPG SIGN-UP FORM

Screen Name: Venom160

Character you would like to play: Pyro

Powers and a brief description of the character in proper English: Fire generation and manipulation. His clothes are also made of fire-proof material.

Three reasons why you have chosen that character:

1. Iv wanted to play him sence he was introduced.

2. I love his look.

3. It's fun to play with fire. :)

What can you bring to this game? You all know what I can bring to this rpg. 'lights up'

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG: Whenever im needed.

Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards:
818213_ful.jpg

yep yep

Provide a small sample post for your character, about 4 paragraphs with at least one line of dialouge:

The ground shakes in this quiet New York street as a metalic giant searches for its prey. In a neaby alley and small flame suddenly appears illuminating a pair of googled eyes.

"Looking for me?"

As the sentinal turns to face the alley the small flame becomes an inferno, zeroing in on the robot. The sentinal stumbles back trying to shake off the flames who seems to have a mind of its own. The flames seem to stick to the sentinal and grows in intensity illuminate the darkened alley revealling the fire-generater, his scarred face accented by the flame's glow.

"The heat is on."

After several minues the figure lifts his hand. The fire suddenly pauses and jumps toward the figure, hitting his hand and extenguishing itself until all thats left is a single flame in his palm. The figure smiles as he stare and the pile of molten metal and circuits that is now drying in the street.

"Your programmer should've known, you mess with Pyro and your gonna get burned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"