The unORIGINAL DC Boards Lounge (with pics of beer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh look its the guy who reads comics that noone cares for due to their lackluster quality. Shoo pest!
____/
woodman.gif

"What I loved most were the compelling, nuanced characterizations and the emotional depth of the narrative"
- Draz, watching Transformers 2

Oh C'mon Nightbeetle you can't say that when you have a Bromance avatar! :(

Oh shut up Corp! Despise all the violence i love, my main ***** for Millar is the characters and the dialogue. Ultimates does have MANLY TEAR moments such as Steve and Bucky moments. Sorry that you can only cry to girls hunting giants!!!! :p

Except for every manly tear moments there are 5 *****ebag moments.

I don't see the problem with it. They're people with powers and different attitudes, ofcourse they're going to be *****ebag moments.

I don't see the problem with it. They're people with powers and different attitudes, ofcourse they're going to be *****ebag moments.

Cyclops read an issue of Ultimates and thought those guys were *****ebags.

I often hear that Millar's dialogue is part of his appeal, but I don't see it. Even in his works that I don't despise I never thought his dialogue was anything particularly special or above the curb.

I often hear that Millar's dialogue is part of his appeal, but I don't see it. Even in his works that I don't despise I never thought his dialogue was anything particularly special or above the curb.

Yeah, people love that A on the forehead is not for France ********. I hate it.

to quote a very funny webcomic I saw

Jesus didn't stay on the cross this long....get over it

That's because Jesus died and then they took his corpse down, you insensitive bastard. :o

Did you guys ever see the video of the gamer who used the X-Box live tag "Jesus Died LOL". It's amazing how many strangers cussed him out and sent him messages and the like. Pretty funny stuff.

On Demand? More like On Decrappy. Charging a buck for each episode of 24.

I hope to God that this 'Parenthood' show on NBC goes down in flames....Peter Krause and Lauren Graham deserve better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"