The Walking Dead "The Walking Dead" General Stuff & Thaaaangs Thread - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chandler Riggs claims they don't know who was killed either. Depending on how you read it either the cast doesn't know or the writers themselves haven't decided who to kill yet.

A believable theory as to why they wrote the ending like this and are playing coy with it.

If the writers didn't know who to kill when the finale was filmed, then I fully expect either (a) season 7 starting of with filler and us not getting any answers until the 3rd or 4th episode, or (b) the show fully wimping out by making one of the disposable characters (like Aaron) the one who got Lucille'd.

I think it's kind of dickish to the actors to play it this way too. They could've ended it all when the season wrapped, gone off to find other work, but no it's "lololol one of you is coming back for only five minutes trololol".

They definitely know who it is.

Rewatched Talking Dead... Gimple says the death is what starts the next story... Well given that Carol and Morgan are going to the other place... its just got to be Glenn... thats the only thing to trigger characters changing (maggie, hilltop) etc... theres no one else it could be and no reason for it to be anyone else.

still **** this show lol

I feel like Glenn being the one makes most sense.

Rick's exchange with Maggie in the van was so bittersweet and gut-wrenching. I just feel like Glenn dying would be the best fit.

Best fit? No. If they hadn't done TWO cop out deaths with him... I'd be all for it... With the Maggie stuff IT WOULD have been as horrid as the comics (without the cop out deaths)... but now... with those fake deaths and the ****ing cliffhanger... eesh.

The best fit will always be Daryl in the finale.

mind you I would not be saying it in complete confidence had the ****ing dumpster not happened... the Abraham saving him is excusable... that dumpster scene then this cliffhanger.. nope.

I don't think anyone knows yet. I saw a post with two of the characters from the show on twitter saying they don't know. Hold off on guessing, set photos will be showing up soon so, we'll find out in a few weeks.

I will say this will make an interesting comic con trailer for season 7. I wonder how they will do it.

It will be Enid coming out of the closet with Tara holding open the door.

who is going to lick Carls eye hole

After this whole cliff hanger debacle I wonder if TWD will be cancelled considering the outrage?

When do TWD seasons film, and where? I know most of it is in Georgia, but is there anywhere else?

I'm curious because I was wondering where they filmed the last scene with Negan, looked freaking cold, could see everyone's breath, and the sweat on Rick was causing a little bit of mist too.

At worst, it'll be Abraham and at best it'll be Daryl.

The only way this whole next season can be effective is by killing off one of the more beloved characters. And that's either Glenn or Daryl. Maggie too but that's less likely. No one else can make us feel angered and pumped right alongside the characters. But at this point, they'll puss out like they do and it won't be.

After this whole cliff hanger debacle I wonder if TWD will be cancelled considering the outrage?

Definitely not. It's still drawing massive viewers.

However, I will be interested to see how it effects the season opener next year.
Or if we'll get a bit of a BvS situation. Huge premier numbers simply because people want to know who they kill, and then big drop offs after because people are tired of the show jerking them around. There's a difference between good cliffhangers and cheap tricks geared at nothing more than trying to get as many people to watch your show next season as possible, and what they did this past Sunday was the latter. You can only do that so many times before people get tired of it.

Especially in this day and age where they can skip the show and then quickly jump online and read a spoiler to figure out what they want to know. TWD is going to have to be careful, or this kind of thing could come back to bite them in the tuchas. It's too bad too, I would have been perfectly happy to forgive them for the Glenn thing (my only real gripe this season) had they delivered on the finale. But the finale put a bad taste in my mouth for what was one of their best seasons thus far.

When do TWD seasons film, and where? I know most of it is in Georgia, but is there anywhere else?

I'm curious because I was wondering where they filmed the last scene with Negan, looked freaking cold, could see everyone's breath, and the sweat on Rick was causing a little bit of mist too.

Georgia can still get quite cold. It's not like my home state or anything (Michigan boy over here) but it's not Florida either. Depending on where they are and what time they were filming it at, it may have actually been quite chilly.

And this year was so weird with weather, it may just have been during one of those bizarre cold snaps that hit the South.

Perhaps to throw people off, they'll have the actor who is supposed to get killed off on set. But that just seems unlikely because that could be a SAG issue. I don't think you can have an actor on set for so many days where he or she doesn't work and they're not being paid.

If I remember correctly, yeah. That's what Jeffrey Dean Morgan was saying.

It's all filmed in GA. Basically, 15-20 miles south of downtown ATL.

Hm, I didn't think Georgia could get that cold. From the looks of it, had to be like...20-30 degrees.

Don't exactly know where in Georgia but they film the first half of the season the first week of May until late July, early August. Take a break then return September-November to film the second half of the season.

It was late November when they filmed the Negan scene.

Hm, I didn't think Georgia could get that cold. From the looks of it, had to be like...20-30 degrees.
GA goes through all of the seasons. It's not like LA, where it just stays warm throughout the year with little rainfall.

BREAKING NEWS: AMC CANCELS WALKING DEAD AFTER 20 MILLION VIEWED FINALE

Georgia can still get quite cold. It's not like my home state or anything (Michigan boy over here) but it's not Florida either. Depending on where they are and what time they were filming it at, it may have actually been quite chilly.

And this year was so weird with weather, it may just have been during one of those bizarre cold snaps that hit the South.

You can definitely see your breath in GA fall through spring... our mornings an be quite cold (and they said they filmed at like 5 AM)...

It got down to 3 degrees one night this past winter.. so yes Georgia has this thing called seasons... and WE DON'T KNOW HOW TO PREPARE FOR THEM.

We are a bunch of idiot *******s here in Georgia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"