The Walking Dead "The Walking Dead" General Stuff & Thaaaangs Thread - - - - Part 13

'The Walking Dead': Full Cast Set for Third Show on AMC
The full cast of series regulars are: Aliyah Royale (playing a character named Iris) and Annet Mahendru (Huck) will join Alexa Mansour (Hope), Nicolas Cantu (Elton) and Hal Cumpston (Silas). Specific details about their roles are being kept under wraps.

Jordan Vogt-Roberts (You’re the Worst, Kong: Skull Island) will direct.

Production on the series will begin next week in and around Richmond, Va., for a 2020 premiere on AMC.

The teaser for the series has me intrigued.

mTq0Qo8.jpg

Doesn’t look that bad but we’ll see.

Time to abandon ship once Michonne goes.
I'm thinking this is going to be me. I have no enthusiasm for this new season at all, especially after Knowing this. :(

I really do wish they had just kept the same formula with Carl and Rick in tow. The show just doesn't feel the same anymore. I am a creature of habit and not a fan of change. When are we getting that Rick movie??

probably announcing the rick movie with the mid season finale...

either way... a USSR satellite? lol and i thought Game of Thrones got bad.

What does it say that I like Negan more now than when he was in charge? :p

Negan is the only reason I am sticking around.... when they did the Judith CW style intro i almost turned it off

I think I saw the first episode of the last season and just stopped. There's too many other better shows out there to watch than this.

I mean are the ratings worth it to keep going? They should end this on a high note and pull the plug.
I don't want to see this turn into one of those soaps that's been on air for literally 10-20 years plus.

I wan to see this concluded with them finding out that for whatever reason new borns are born immune and they will be the generations to really bring forth a new world. But I also want to know what caused this whole thing to begin with.

I think they are already setting her up to die, that speech she gave to Judith about sacrificing for the ones you love, even to dying. :(

pretty sure she is confirmed to be in the rick grimes movies

pretty sure she is confirmed to be in the rick grimes movies

When is that happening? I fear that by the time we get to that most will not care or have the same enthusiasm to see how this things gets wrapped up. The energy around this genre is rapidly dwindling.

'The Walking Dead' Premiere Dips to Series Low Ratings
AMC's flagship series began its 10th season Sunday with its smallest same-day audience ever, drawing 4 million viewers and a 1.4 rating among adults 18-49. The previous lows came with the next-to-last episode of season nine in March, which earned 4.15 million viewers and a 1.5 in the 18-49 demographic. Sunday's premiere was down 34 percent from the season nine debut in total viewers, 35 percent in AMC's core demographic of adults 25-54 (2.9 rating to 1.9) and 42 percent in adults 18-49.

This means it lost 13 million viewers in three years. Yikes...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"