The Walking Dead The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 10 "Home" Discussion Thread

Why did someone not put a bullet in that ****ing driver?! Kill that ****er! :argh:

This will not stand, ya know, this aggression will not stand.

Great episode. On an unrelated note, Chris Hardwick is an unbelievable tool. :funny:

What a great episode. I almost spoke too soon and said this episode was slower than the rest and then that ending! Wow. I love this show.

Great episode. Full of character development, than an awesome action ending. Loved it!

That was infinitely better than last week. I stopped breathing there the last 5 mins.

RIP Horny White Prisoner

That last scene was frustrating lol. Kill that effing driver. Rick better man up.

But got damn, did I love that "The Cavalry is Here!" moment with the Dixon brothers. :up:

"You turned out to be a good guy Axel"

R.I.P.

lol

I have to rewatch this ep for sure. The ending was way too fast

Where are the "this show is boring" people now?

But got damn, did I love that "The Cavalry is Here!" moment with the Dixon brothers. :up:
Haha, my room mate is out of town so I was watching by my self. It was weird clapping like a maniac all alone when Daryl showed up at the end.

Jesus, Joe Manganiello is good looking. :o

Holy crap, the true blood dude was Flash Thompson in the original spider-man?!? Damn.

You know, I hate when rape becomes a plot device used to fuel every character except the victim, but Glenn's behavior would be a lot more understandable and tolerable if Maggie had been raped, or at the least she was physically beaten by the Governor. Glenn went from being a newly christened badass to a guy that can't handle his emotions. His irrational, murderous behavior would be more digestible if they would just allude to the fact that HE was tortured and nearly eaten by a walker, and he's projecting all of that onto Maggie.

Then maybe we could understand where he's coming from and maybe add another dimension to his and Maggie's one note relationship. Of course, now Maggie is the one with major dysfunctional issues, and Glenn is the dumb man that doesn't know how to fix her. When all along Glenn is clearly the one that is scarred!

It's become apparent to me that Glenn has taken on Shane's traits and Herschel has taken on Dale's. The two guys that left the show with Darabont, yet their spirit has resurfaced in existing characters.

Mute Rockne answering Glenn with a nod of the head. I like it.

Axel developing a Joker Dark Knight-style multiple origin story is maybe the most interesting thing going on. We don't know if he's a good guy or a bad guy, its just boiling underneath the surface, now he's got a gun and a fan in Carol. Oh wait, sorry, they killed him for shock value.

Daryl and Merle, I like their adventures. I'd like to see a little more camaraderie and mutual triumph instead of Meryl just talking crap. We were led to believe that Meryl had a heart when he told Daryl he had a plan to get them out of Woodbury, and geez he became a much more interesting character. This team up could be a lot more riveting if they'd let Meryl have some brotherly love for Daryl. I'm not saying Meryl had to love the Hispanic people on the bridge, but he could have been excited to go up there just to kill walkers. They've laid some groundwork for a bond bound in an abusive home, unfortunately they're breaking up the team and sending them back into the ensemble.

I wanted D&M to be roaming brothers of destruction, to let us know that this world is bigger than the ten or so member principle cast. It's nice to know that there is a world out there beyond San Quentin and Main Street.

Crazy Rick has revived Hole-Digger Jim's role as the bizarre insane man. He's completely insane yet the shock of combat pulls him out of it for a moment. Going forward though, they need to raid a pharmacy for some anti-psychotic drugs for me to believe Rick as a viable, functional character.

I'm just going to pretend that the Governor's assault on the prison was strictly an act of terror, which I guess is what they want us to believe, despite the fact that he had a rifleman in the guard tower and his group slung about a thousand precious rounds. No, I'm going to pretend it was an act of terror. The ice cream truck of walkers was bad. I was hoping for an assault team, or at least zombie's with helmets. Just plain walkers though? That doesn't hold water after Atlanta, Herschel's farm, and the cleanin out of the prison. A dozen walkers don't impress.

I guess Glenn knocked on the Governor's apartment and no one was home so he drove back to the prison.

He was in the running to play superman in the man of steel as well. But Henry won :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"