The Walking Dead The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 10 "Home" Discussion Thread

Why did someone not put a bullet in that ****ing driver?! Kill that ****er! :argh:

Agree. Instead of the anti-climatic result of seeing a dozen walkers come out of the truck, it would have been much better if Gatekeeper Carl had shot the driver dead before he got to the entrance. We know there's nothing these guys can't hit, and Carl needs a moment

Agree. Instead of the anti-climatic result of seeing a dozen walkers come out of the truck, it would have been much better if Gatekeeper Carl had shot the driver dead before he got to the entrance. We know there's nothing these guys can't hit, and Carl needs a moment

I was hoping Michonne would whip out that katana a give the driver a nice vertical slice.

The driver seemed very female. I know its not Andrea but yeah. Insight.

The driver seemed very female. I know its not Andrea but yeah. Insight.
I'm pretty sure it was, too. Woodbury's low on chicks though. It would'nt be Andrea and the teenage girl got ganked last week, and then there was that *****y broad on the wall. Who could that have been?

I'm pretty sure it was, too. Woodbury's low on chicks though. It would'nt be Andrea and the teenage girl got ganked last week, and then there was that *****y broad on the wall. Who could that have been?

Wouldn't it be great if it was Andrea? It would make her completely irredeemable but yeah who the hell knows who the broad was.

the group needs a good training montage, they were all horrible shots, they've grown soft with all the feel. Strap a gun to that stump already Hershel!!

Wouldn't it be great if it was Andrea? It would make her completely irredeemable but yeah who the hell knows who the broad was.

If that was the case, Rick and Daryl better tag-team slap that ***** around a bit.

Followed by Michonne going to town with that katana. :o

You know, I was expecting Tyrese's group to join in there at the end. That was all that was missing. And the Morales Family. One big reunion.

The driver might of been that guard chick that Adrea questioned earlier.

Daryl and Merle, I like their adventures. I'd like to see a little more camaraderie and mutual triumph instead of Meryl just talking crap. We were led to believe that Meryl had a heart when he told Daryl he had a plan to get them out of Woodbury, and geez he became a much more interesting character. This team up could be a lot more riveting if they'd let Meryl have some brotherly love for Daryl. I'm not saying Meryl had to love the Hispanic people on the bridge, but he could have been excited to go up there just to kill walkers. They've laid some groundwork for a bond bound in an abusive home, unfortunately they're breaking up the team and sending them back into the ensemble.

There was an interesting dynamic where Merle could of redeemed himself on the road , but people would critize Daryl for letting the Governer go after his new family.

God I hate Joe Manganeamanelnglenanalem. So glad he's not Superman.

Axel. :csad::csad::csad::csad:

And Woodbury are some awful shots. Except when it comes to prisoners. What an odd talent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"