The Wii U

Status
Not open for further replies.
JP gets it the 4th of August and EU the 24th, I think, so it sounds on point. I'm hoping that something else gets announced, but them not announcing anything makes me think nothing for this month or July. Which would make August (potentially) Devil's Third, September Super Mario Maker, October Yoshi, November...StarFox?, December Xenoblade.

That leaves Fatal Frame and Mario Tennis with an undefined "Fall 2015" release and Amiibo Festival with an undefined "Holiday 2015" release.

seeing that Rodea the sky soldier was pushed to October 13th for north America .....

Well, I was talking about 1st party titles. I know Rodea is October, and Lego Dimensions is in September. Not sure about Infinty, Just Dance or Skylanders.

Two articles first up

Next up

[YT]QPDPSezEkcY[/YT]

Here Are Nintendo’s E3 Announcements!

Nintendo has kicked off a new day of E3 with their annual media presentation. Although we didn’t hear anything about their upcoming mobile games or their next console codenamed the NX, we did get new details on plenty of upcoming Wii U and 3DS titles. Here’s the coolest stuff that they showed off: Star Fox Zero is the name of the highly-anticipated Star Fox game for the Wii U, which was first teased at E3 last year. It’s a throwback to the flying combat games for the SNES and N64, reimagining the classic gameplay with modern graphics and a new story. Nintendo is bringing back many of the same voice overs, so expect to be told again and again to do a barrel roll. Star Fox Zero will take flight on the Wii U this holiday season.

[YT]s6PEecNY0Sc[/YT]
We didn’t get a new look at the next Zelda game for the Wii U, but Nintendo did announce The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes for the 3DS. It’s based around three-player co-op, with the biggest new feature being the totem pole mechanic, where all three players walk around standing on each other’s shoulders. Expect loads of new puzzles based around this mechanic when the game launches this fall.

[YT]7CMp3UzBPWs[/YT]

Nintendo has also confirmed that the Wii U game Hyrule Warriors is coming to the 3DS in early 2016, complete with new levels based on Wind Waker.

[YT]zGDEUPZNlh8[/YT]

The Japanese game Fire Emblem If is coming to North America with a new name, Fire Emblem Fates. Expect that on the 3DS next year.

[YT]kLFB-LtKYuQ[/YT]

Some cool new amiibo toys were unveiled, including the long-rumoured 8-but amiibos based on the classic Mario game for the NES. That will launch with Super Mario Maker on September 11.

[YT]ZwO09vJAPDs[/YT]
Speaking of amiibo, Nintendo is partnering with Activision to create two special amiibo toys for the new game Skylanders SuperChargers. Donkey Kong and Bowser will be included in the game’s starter pack on the Wii U, and like rest of the amiibo toys, you’ll be able to use them with other Nintendo games.
Metroid Prime: Federation Force is a new shooter for the 3DS, set in the same universe as the other Metroid Prime games. Some fans are disappointed that we’re not getting a retro Metroid platformer, but this still looks pretty cool. It lands in 2016.
[YT]sGu3Xe1uUUg[/YT]
The Mario & Luigi RPG series is getting the Paper Mario treatment with Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam. Expect a combination of gameplay elements from both the long-running franchises when it launches next year.

[YT]zI9Ic3tz2lc[/YT]

The insanely cute Yoshi’s Woolly World, which is easily the most adorable thing in the history of things, will hatch October 16.

[YT]s4pH7Eik7B4[/YT]

GI& EPN.tv

Nintendo is a dinosaur. Out of touch with its fans, and the industry.

It's a damn shame. I remember when Nintendo was king. Golden age of video games.

Nintendo getting out the console business, and focusing on games would be wonderful, but that's not going to happen.

the whole gaming industry has me annoyed...

it's become such a nightmare...

$60 for a game, a game that's basically equivalent of a plain cheeseburger.... but if you want cheese, ketchup, mustard, pickles, mayo, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, fries and a drink... it's going to cost you twice as much as the game...

when 20 years ago.. you got the whole damn combo with everything on it...

now with Amiibos and Disney infinity... it's not DLC per say..... but each figure pretty much is it's own DLC. And now they've gone done and made them system exclusives.... i give them a little slack though since you get a figure out of it.. but none the less. you never get the full experience of a game anymore unless you pay more for it.

DLC when it first came out felt like extra content... that was added to the game (it felt that way with Fable anyway) rather than it just unlocking what's already on a disc

I love seeing all these Mario elements in the classic, original style.

I love seeing all these Mario elements in the classic, original style.

That's the stuff I look forward to the most. Mainly why I've decided to stay away from the footage, so I'll be pleasantly surprised whenever I see them for myself. I will say this E3 took this game from a "Yeah, maybe" to pretty much Day 1. I really underestimated just how fun it'll be at first.

Oh god, their talking about the older versions of the NWC final levels. What we saw is much easier, and much less evil.

That last Mario U level looked pretty brutal. All the others didn't look that hard, at all.

They also confirmed that all the NWC levels will come shipped with the game

ok so VOD for those that missed it .

with the tree house below.

0:48
[YT]M68KDAXafXk[/YT]
Mr Miyamoto & Mr. Tezuka -- Let's Super Mario!

• 2 hours ago

28:20
[YT]33Sr-oa83VY[/YT]

Nintendo Treehouse Live @ E3 2015 Day 1 Star Fox Zero Part 1

• 2 hours ago

31:22
[YT]d9AX6T7VznM[/YT]
Nintendo Treehouse Live @ E3 2015 Day 1 Super Mario Maker

• 2 hours ago

the people at twitch just wrapped up.

here's what they showed list wise withthe VOD below

#E3Live Schedule

All times PDT.
DAY 1 - TUESDAY

9:00am: Nintendo Digital Event
10:00am: Square Enix Conference
11:00am: Ubisoft
12:00pm: Deep Silver
12:30pm: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment(lego Marvel)

1:00pm: Xbox
1:30pm: Activision
2:30pm: EA
3:00pm: Square Enix
3:30pm: Nintendo(super mario maker)

4:00pm: Activision
4:30pm: PlayStation
5:00pm: Activision
5:15pm: 2K
5:30pm: Wrap-up

and Keiji Inafune’s Mighty N0 9 and ReCore shown the later of which he was there for the interview.

head to their

source: Nintendo Youtube channel & Twitch

ok I have put this up at the EP Arcadamy forum's

Last edited:
I think we all know super mario maker is just going to be level after level of crudely drawn penises really.

I like the sound of the mario and Luigi game though. Also starfox yay!

I think we all know super mario maker is just going to be level after level of crudely drawn penises really.
I doubt it. Nintendo is pretty strict with its users. If they see someone constantly doing that, I'm pretty sure they can stop them from posting levels online.

You don't draw anything in Super Mario Maker. I guess you could make penises out of blocks or something, though.

I haven't played Bayonetta 2 yet, is it pretty decent?

Did you every play the first one? Or the DMC series?

You don't draw anything in Super Mario Maker. I guess you could make penises out of blocks or something, though.
Heh, yeah, you could easily make penises out of objects if you wanted to, but I doubt we'll see a flood of them. I'm sure you'll get a few here and there, but Nintendo is pretty strict with their games.

I can't wait for that game to come out. I wanna make some good stages. Nothing insanely hard, but some quality stages that are fun.

I would say the same, but it's a pretty specific type of game. If you like action games in the style of DMC, it's an absolute must. And, I think, it still comes with the first game (with I think is a tad better) so it's an incredible value overall.

Yeah, the bundle is amazing. Personally, I prefer 2 because the lack of those damn QTEs. Plus, I'm a fan of Chernobog.

Oh god, the Treehouse is starting with SMT x FE. Let's see how anime this game is...

Yeah, the bundle is amazing. Personally, I prefer 2 because the lack of those damn QTEs. Plus, I'm a fan of Chernobog.

Oh god, the Treehouse is starting with SMT x FE. Let's see how anime this game is...

Oh, I need to tune in for that.

I'm getting soured on Woolly World at this point. They're repeating themselves sooo damn much with this game. Same levels, same information, but repeated over and over for almost two years now.

SMT X FE looks a lot like a Persona game. It's like, I love the style and the mixing of reality and fantasy, but I can never get into those games. I'll probably still get it, because I enjoy FE, and I love this new take on it even if it's as much SMT as FE. It's nice to see something other than high fantasy, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"