BvS The Wonder Woman Costume Thread - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
of which fan-arts are you speaking of?

Me? The ones above my post. I put a little arrow to it now.

One of deviantart's many redesigns. I, for one, think this looks mostly excellent. The arms would be changed and the chest symbol made larger.

wonder_woman_redesign__details_by_kirrasama-d6qrnzp.png

I like this a lot, except for the spurs. Everything else is pretty sweet.

Why would Diana have spurs?

The boots from the bottom pic with batman are good. Just add those instead of the spur boots and the boot issue is fixed.

One of deviantart's many redesigns. I, for one, think this looks mostly excellent. The arms would be changed and the chest symbol made larger.

wonder_woman_redesign__details_by_kirrasama-d6qrnzp.png

I don't like it at all. There are too many contrary influences cobbled together. The star-spangled pants give the usual rodeo vibe, which is always exacerbated by the lasso, and the weird spurred cowboy boots make that worse. Meanwhile, she appears to have borrowed Pocahontas' dress, an Indian woman's hairstyle, weird Aztec-patterned arm bangles; and some inexplicable...arm-socks?

I don't think the design really resembles anything coherent, and it certainly doesn't resemble the character in the least.

^Why wouldn't she? :o

Because spurs are useful for riding horses, which Wonder Woman doesn't tend to do?

She might as well have a neckerchief and a pair of six-shooters.

^I was just being an ass. I know she wouldn't have spurs dude.

Learn humor.

This reminds me of her JL3000's costume:

justice-league-3000-wonder-woman.jpg

The overall design from both are good and could work.

Only the other one is actually... good.

Also if they switched the boots from the one above to the one before it that image would be perfect.

I don't agree, while is possible what you've said. Snyder showed Superman suit to avoid spy pics. And I think they will show us a couple of days before shooting.

Snyder showed the Superman suit because he knew they were shooting outside and wanted to get a decent pic before spy pics went out. If they arrange the BvS shoot so that costume shots take place after Comic con then there is no need to show a costume pic before shooting starts.

Snyder showed the Superman suit because he knew they were shooting outside and wanted to get a decent pic before spy pics went out. If they arrange the BvS shoot so that costume shots take place after Comic con then there is no need to show a costume pic before shooting starts.
Don't destroy our hopes!!! :argh: :o

This reminds me of her JL3000's costume:

justice-league-3000-wonder-woman.jpg

The overall design from both are good and could work.

Good suit, I like some of these things. take out the flower in the lasso and we have Wondie.

K0BYGlW.png

Can someone manip Gal's head onto this person? I really want to see Gal in a more intense pose :)

By the way, you should post here more, juggle. You seem like a level-headed individual and we can always use folks like that on these boards. I enjoy your rare and interesting posts.

Thanks, but i'm afraid I won't add much to the discussion at this point, apart from a viewpoint that has already been thoroughly dissected a multitude of times. Not that this has stopped everyone else from posting. How about Gals's hairline, eh? Almost as bad as Cave-El. Blah blah grumble grumble!

I pretty much agree with you, though. I want a wondie suit that looks practical and appropriate next to the other heroes. She can also be beautiful, but that should not be main focus when designing her suit.

I wouldn't mind a slight change in colour to differentiate her from supes (red and dark purple or red and black)...oh, and a cape, maybe.

Also
845d81a530f2a4ff7d4a9ce48817c244.jpg

Last edited:
^I like that one. I'd make the skirt longer, but overall it's good.

I can see why you wouldn't have much to say, lol. We do mostly go on about the same stuff. We really need the suit reveals so we have new material to discuss.

Here's a new redesign. Something a little more somber and less warrior 24/7.

10300807_747975348580096_4837839212574212423_n.jpg

It reminds me of the crappy Rob Liefeld character "Shatterstar".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"