The "World of Heroes" DC RPG Season V Signup/OOC Thread

Updated app. I took Wieg's idea and ran with it.

DC RPG Season VI Application

Screen Name:

Character you would like to play and what font do you plan on using for your character?:

Powers and shot bio of your character (atleast two complete sentences):

Group your character is aligned with (if applicable):

Write two complete sentences using proper English grammar explaining what you plan to do with the character you've chosen and why you've chosen this character. (i.e. What are your goals? Will you be doing anything different with the character than is usually seen?):

Do you have an Instant Messenger? Which one, and what is your screen name?:

Do you know how to post pictures on the hype? If so, please post your desired picture for the roster:

Please provide a small sample post with original content in the style that you plan to write your character in (must be at least 3 paragraphs long and contain at least one line of dialogue):

Updated app. I took Wieg's idea and ran with it.

Screen Name:

Character you would like to play and what font do you plan on using for your character?:

Powers and shot bio of your character (atleast two complete sentences):

Write two complete sentences using proper English grammar explaining what you plan to do with the character you've chosen and why you've chosen this character. (i.e. What are your goals? Will you be doing anything different with the character than is usually seen?):

Do you know how to post pictures on the hype? If so, please post your desired picture for the roster:

Please provide a small sample post with original content in the style that you plan to write your character in (must be at least 3 paragraphs long and contain at least one line of dialogue):

It's perfect. Run with it.
Don't listen to these other *******s. listen to me. Us SEC boys gots to stick together. :up:

It's perfect. Run with it.
Don't listen to these other *******s. listen to me. Us SEC boys gots to stick together. :up:

Sometime it feels like it's use against the world, dude. I swear to god.

Going with the norm (as in overall what has been accepted)...I just tweaked some stuff here and there keeping it overall the same with what has been accepted as of late:

Screen Name:

Character you would like to play (please include the color and font you plan on using to portray the character):

Powers and Brief Origin (provide at least two sentences):

Write two complete sentences using proper English grammar. One to explain what you plan to do with the character you've chosen. The other to explain why you've chosen this character. (i.e. What are your goals? Will you be doing anything different with the character than is usually seen?):

If you know how to post pictures, please provide a picture of your character you wish to be used for the Character Roster (if you do not know how, or do not have a preference, please say so and a default picture shall be picked for you):

You know the drill, byrd. :cwink:

Screen Name:

Character you would like to play and font you plan on using for your character:

Powers and short bio of your character (at least two complete sentences):

Write two complete sentences using proper English grammar explaining what you plan to do with the character you've chosen and why you've chosen this character (i.e. What are your goals? Will you be doing anything different with the character than is usually seen?):

Do you have an Instant Messenger? If so, which one, and what is your screen name?:

Please provide a small sample post with original content in the style that you plan to write your character in (it must be at least 3 paragraphs long and contain at least one line of dialogue):

My submission:

Screen Name:

Write two complete sentences using proper English grammar explaining what you plan to do with the character you've chosen and why you've chosen this character (i.e. What are your goals? Will you be doing anything different with the character than is usually seen?):

Do you have an Instant Messenger? If so, which one, and what is your screen name?:

Please provide a small sample post with original content in the style that you plan to write your character in (it must be at least 3 paragraphs long and contain at least one line of dialogue):

Please provide a sacrificial will that will sustain the Shatner diety long enough to keep the souls of the world safe for another year:

Going with the norm (as in overall what has been accepted)...I just tweaked some stuff here and there keeping it overall the same with what has been accepted as of late:

Screen Name:

Character you would like to play (please include the color and font you plan on using to portray the character):

Powers and Brief Origin (provide at least two sentences):

Write two complete sentences using proper English grammar. One to explain what you plan to do with the character you've chosen. The other to explain why you've chosen this character. (i.e. What are your goals? Will you be doing anything different with the character than is usually seen?):

If you know how to post pictures, please provide a picture of your character you wish to be used for the Character Roster (if you do not know how, or do not have a preference, please say so and a default picture shall be picked for you):

**** you!

You know the drill, byrd. :cwink:

Screen Name:

And **** you!!!!

Going with trusty's just to piss Spike off.

So you gonna go with MB? Guess I have to work on a sacrificial will..."all for The Great Shatner"...

My submission:

Screen Name:

Please provide a sacrificial will that will sustain the Shatner diety long enough to keep the souls of the world safe for another year:

The Shatner...will....one day rule..us.....all....

khan.jpg

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!

Please, MB.... we all know that the Shat's hairpiece is the supreme being.

**** you!

And **** you!!!!

Going with trusty's just to piss Spike off.
Meh, all I do is correct the spelling and punctuation of whatever you pull out of your ash. :word::up:

No, the hairpiece is his enforcer. Blasphemy against the might Shat, and it shall cover your face and suffocate you while you sleep! :ninja:

But as long as it remains on the head of Bill, he is it's vessel. He is, thus, apart of it's surpremeacy.

In where..the IC thread? He edited so all it said was "Edit: meh" so I asked a mod to delete it.

:dry: What has happened here?

What's happened is that you need to go post in the ****ing MU IC thread and finish our fight. It's been like two freakin' months! :cmad:

I swear to Christ, you're almost the new MB. :o

What's happened is that you need to go post in the ****ing MU IC thread and finish our fight. It's been like two freakin' months! :cmad:

I swear to Christ, you're almost the new MB. :o

BURN!!!

Don't take that X.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"