The 'World of Heroes: DC Style" RPG Season II

Two Face stopped Joker from walking out.

"Ah, come on, Harv, I didn't take you for a cat person.” The Joker said laughing. Harvey pointed a gun to his head,

“You beat me up in front of my wife one Christmas eve, you threaten to expose my life and then turned me into this MONSTER!” Harvey said. The Joker gulped. Harvey pulled the trigger but the handcuffs we’re broken.

“My business is with you clown, not with the bimbo.” Two Face said punching the Joker to the ground.

“I’m goanna love this…..”

".........next time you guys decide to call me into one of these things, don't. Could someone give me a lift back home? I don't trust Blue Beetle by himself in Hub City."

OOC: This isn't really possible, HMD. Harvey as me at gunpoint. Only Harley is free. perhaps you could leave me and Two-Face to fight while you go after Harley?

Keyser Soze said:
OOC: This isn't really possible, HMD. Harvey as me at gunpoint. Only Harley is free. perhaps you could leave me and Two-Face to fight while you go after Harley?

OOC: CRAP! I did notice hsi post. Crap. Hold on.

lupus27 said:
".........next time you guys decide to call me into one of these things, don't. Could someone give me a lift back home? I don't trust Blue Beetle by himself in Hub City."
"Certainly", says Fate as he opens up a portal.
"Goodbye, Question, and good luck to you."

Johnny Blaze said:
"Certainly", says Fate as he opens up a portal.
"Goodbye, Question, and good luck to you."

"I'll need transport to Gotham as well, if you don't mind, Fate."

I sudenly find myself in my apartment. I hate the Justice League. I look outside and see that the League put my car back. I drive over to Tot's house. I walk in and see he's siting with Oracle.

"Hello Tot, Ms. Gordon."

"Charlie! Is everything alright?"

"Yes. Crisis averted. Do you have some herbal tea?"

DarkKnightJRK said:
"I'll need transport to Gotham as well, if you don't mind, Fate."
"Very well", says Fate as he opens another portal for the Dark Knight.

Selina’s claws extended and she ripped the hand off her neck. She ran to the lobby to see Harvey Dent A.K.A Two-Face holding a gun to the Joker’s head. She quickly threw the hand at the Joker and grabbed the gun and ran out the door.

“Sorry, can’t let you kill him, Harvey,”

CLICK. She locked the big doors to the theater and went after Harley Quinn. She took out her whip and flung herself to the end of the street. Harley was running the block. Catwoman pushed forward and landed on the clown.

“You’re going back to Arkham. But first, I am going to enjoy ripping your skin to little pieces.”

OOC: Better? He has no gun..yet you can still fight.

Johnny Blaze said:
"Very well", says Fate as he opens another portal for the Dark Knight.

I walk through and end up in the East End. I probably should have been more specific. The Batmobile's totaled somewhere in the former Watchtower and Question used my ultility belt against Scarebeast.

And if matters weren't anyworse, I catch Selina outside fighting Joker and Harley. Two-Face is there, and from the looks of things, he's trying to take out Joker himself.

Now, if I was anywhere near sane, I would have left to get some more tools so I could be prepared and ready to fight such forces.

Then again, I've never really considered myself sane.

lupus27 said:
I sudenly find myself in my apartment. I hate the Justice League. I look outside and see that the League put my car back. I drive over to Tot's house. I walk in and see he's siting with Oracle.

"Hello Tot, Ms. Gordon."

"Charlie! Is everything alright?"

"Yes. Crisis averted. Do you have some herbal tea?"

IC: Oracle

Professor Rodor looks immensely relieved at the Question's words, " Oh.Well that's good to hear. And herbal tea?No. Care for a cup of coffee?"

The now empty mug is cradled in my hands and I stare blankly at the dregs remaining at the bottom. The Professor gets to his feet, "Ms Gordon, do you want a refill?"

"No. Thanks."

He walks towards the kitchen as the Question takes a seat at the table, directly in front of me. I feel a sudden urge to get out. Instead, I compose myself the best I can , at least for the moment and ask, "...How's everyone?"

"As good as can be expected. I'm sorry to say, but your friend Black Canary died."

OOC: Can I use Batman as a weapon? I want to throw his head into Harley. Please? :p

"Guess I'm out of here, to Fate. Or I might be, had I anywhere to be. So.... got any ideas?"

lupus27 said:
"As good as can be expected. I'm sorry to say, but your friend Black Canary died."

I think I heard what he said.But did not understand. Staring blankly at him, I blurt out, "What!?"

"Black Canary. One of the vigilantes you work with. She's dead. My condolances. If it makes you feel any better, her killers are dead aswell."

lupus27 said:
"Black Canary. One of the vigilantes you work with. She's dead. My condolances. If it makes you feel any better, her killers are dead aswell."

My eyes don't leave his face. The Professor enters, "Alright, here you are."

I shift my piercing gaze off of the Question's masked face and glare at the Professor,my voice barely above a whisper "What is he talking about?!"

"What do you mean?"

I cut in

"Proffesor, she's upset right now. We should......"

Barbara cuts me off. She's angry.

SuperFerret said:
I turn to Dick. "Dick... how?"

OOC:Sorry If Im a little late with this.....just say this took place right after he said it.:o:up:

IC:

Dick lowered his head.

"She tried to save me from one of Mordrus blasts.....It hit her instead."He said,remembering the event.

He looked up at Clark.

"Look,no offense......but I'd rather not talk about it.....I feel guilty enough as it is."Dick said,trying to sound as calm as possible.

He looked over at Fate.

"Um....Not that I dont appreciate the company,but since your teleporting everyone somewhere.....can I get a lift to BludHaven?I havent been to my apartment in ages......and I need to get into one of my spare costumes.I just dont feel.....comfortable wearing this thing anymore."He said.

rigel7soldiers said:
"Guess I'm out of here, to Fate. Or I might be, had I anywhere to be. So.... got any ideas?"
"Mid-Nite, you're one of the top sergeon on the planet. There are sure to be many people here that need your help."

Master Bruce said:
"Um....Not that I dont appreciate the company,but since your teleporting everyone somewhere.....can I get a lift to BludHaven?I havent been to my apartment in ages......and I need to get into one of my spare costumes.I just dont feel.....comfortable wearing this thing anymore."He said.
Hector sighs, "Very well. If you must go I will send you away. After all, I suppose the rest of us here can handle the clean up."

A portal opens up in front of Nightwing.

"Proffesor, she's upset right now. We should......"

Barbara cuts me off. She's angry.[/QUOTE]

My eyes dart from both of the men standing warily in front of me.Why are they looking at me like that? What's wrong with me? Why isn't he making any sense?!

Tightening my grip on the wheels of my chair, I wheel around the men and head towards the door. I can hear my blood singing in my ears...A hand wraps around my arm as I lean forward towards the door knob.

"Barbara!Listen-"

"DON'T TOUCH ME!!!" My fingers frantically try to realease the Professor's firm grip on my arm. "WHY can't you just tell me the truth!?Tell him to stop lying to me!!!!!" Pointing a shaky finger at the Question, I continue to struggle against his grasp on me. He releases my arm and raises his hands, "Look. Alright. Just...please don't do anything rash..."

"Leave me alone!!" I find it harder to breathe suddenly...it all feels so...suffocating... so...overwhelming and confusing...I just don't know what to do...

Phantasm said:
My eyes dart from both of the men standing warily in front of me.Why are they looking at me like that? What's wrong with me? Why isn't he making any sense?!

Tightening my grip on the wheels of my chair, I wheel around the men and head towards the door. I can hear my blood singing in my ears...A hand wraps around my arm as I lean forward towards the door knob.

"Barbara!Listen-"

"DON'T TOUCH ME!!!" My fingers frantically try to realease the Professor's firm grip on my arm. "WHY can't you just tell me the truth!?Tell him to stop lying to me!!!!!" Pointing a shaky finger at the Question, I continue to struggle against his grasp on me. He releases my arm and raises his hands, "Look. Alright. Just...please don't do anything rash..."

"Leave me alone!!" I find it harder to breathe suddenly...it all feels so...suffocating... so...overwhelming and confusing...I just don't know what to do...

I shouldn't say anything. I have to say something. I....

"Barbara, I'm sorry. She's dead. Mordru killed her."

She starts crying. I put my hand on her shoulder.

"I know it's not fair. It isn't. Things like this shouldn't happen. But they do. We have to accept that. She died the way she lived. As a hero. The only we can truely honor her memory is to continue living. That's the way she would want it."

HandMeDowns said:
Selina’s claws extended and she ripped the hand off her neck. She ran to the lobby to see Harvey Dent A.K.A Two-Face holding a gun to the Joker’s head. She quickly threw the hand at the Joker and grabbed the gun and ran out the door.

“Sorry, can’t let you kill him, Harvey,”

CLICK. She locked the big doors to the theater and went after Harley Quinn. She took out her whip and flung herself to the end of the street. Harley was running the block. Catwoman pushed forward and landed on the clown.

“You’re going back to Arkham. But first, I am going to enjoy ripping your skin to little pieces.”

OOC: Better? He has no gun..yet you can still fight.

Harley kicked Catwoman in the face and knocked her onto the ground.

"In your dreams cat b*tch.You tryin to impress the Bat by takin on me and Mr J?? Well guess what toots there won't be enough of you left to fit in a thimble when I'm done with ya".

Harley whipped out 3 Joker grenades and started juggling them.

"Oooooh now which one will I pull the pin out of?? This one or this one or this one??" Harley said gleefully as she continued to juggle the grenades.

"Ah the heck with it and pull em all out" she said as she pulled the pins out from each grenade and tossed them at Catwoman.

"Have a blast toots" Harley laughed as she ran back to the theatre waving at Catwoman.

lupus27 said:
I shouldn't say anything. I have to say something. I....

"Barbara, I'm sorry. She's dead. Mordru killed her."

She starts crying. I put my hand on her shoulder.

"I know it's not fair. It isn't. Things like this shouldn't happen. But they do. We have to accept that. She died the way she lived. As a hero. The only we can truely honor her memory is to continue living. That's the way she would want it."

"Shut Up!!" My breath comes in short gasps as white hot anger sears through me. I hate them. WHY are they doing this to me? I need to get out of here...I need to go home... INEED to see Dinah!!!She will knock some sense into them! She will show them that she is alive.And there's nothing anybody has to be sorry for!

I brush away my red hair now sticking to my face...and realize its wet...wiping at my cheeks with the edge of my sleeve, I let out a desparate cry, "Stop this!!! I need to go home!!Where's Dinah?!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"