The 'World of Heroes: DC Style" RPG Season II

HuyLantern said:
OOC: Also how did your human characters find your way inside the "IS". The thing is miles deep below the ocean on the sea floor. The Marianas Trench is the deepest spot in any ocean of the world. That’s the reason I why I chose that place way back in season one, so it is difficult to reach. The only way to enter it is "smart portals. Let's not forget the "IS" security system, if your D.N.A. is not recognizable, the living "smart portals" will suck you in and port you to a random area. I don't want to see this RPG ending up like marvel and ignoring continuity.

OOC: Ummm...... well, hmmm, maybe... let's say we met Parasite somewhere else and then teleported there, if that's okay. Sorry, about that, I was the first the screw it all up.

HuyLantern said:
Sinestro

*His patience, now paper thin, still held captive in his prison. He angrily rises to his feet. He closes his eyes and concentrates heavily. He imagines a picture of his yellow ring in his mind. After a couple seconds the yellow ring, slowly materializes on his ring finger of his left hand.*

Yellow Ring
(telepath conversation and translated from Korugarian) 'Why have you summoned me back so soon?'

Sinestro
'You can say that my plan didn't turn out the way I wanted, perhaps I shall have my moment with Miss Lance another time. Let's head back to the sea lab. But before we do ring, we must leave a present here. Can't start a war without a bang.'

*Sinestro leaves his present and ports out.*

Which John thru a couple of emeral power generated detectors he placed in the Javilin picks up.

"Damn it all." he shouts out loud and quickly flys back to the Javilin (knocking more than a few hero's who are in his way). to check inside. Only to see it empty.

"Damn" John repeats himself as he looks at the now empty cab. "That's one more villian for the JL to fight."

Then he looks at the present and thinking that' it's a bomb immediantly wraps it in a emeral globe and instantly teleports it and himself safely away from the watchtower into high earth orbit, which he then gives it detaled scan to see what it is.

OOC; Just what is that package that sinestro left.

OOC: I think we should tone down the smart portals... I don't know, they just don't seem right and have the potential to be abused...

OOC: Yeah, the portals do make things too easy...besides, then I have no excuse to fly about in a cool 'Rang jet. heh.

RoseRedStrauss said:
[OOC]Not quite sure how you placed me with the IS, I have yet to be contacted by them, this next scene, is supposedly how I attract their attention, but if you want to assume I'm with them, I don't think it will matter too much.[/OOC]

*CIA Agent walks into Luthor's room.*
Uh excuse me Mister President, there seems to be a problem. (HA! gotta love this line)
In the past hour when you just arrived, there seems to have been a mass murder across the United States.

Luthor, "Explain. NOW!"

*A projector appears out of nowhere*

Agent, "Well the first murder started out in ___ City in Washington, and the murders continued along the norhtern region of the country until about Montana, there the murders seem to have shifted and gone south west toward Arizona only to resume it's treck east toward Texas."

"Most victims seem to have their heads ripped off, or some random body part missing. More gruesome are ones that seem to have been thrown into buildings at high speeds, whereas others seem to have aged 10 times the normal human rate. Even more grotesque is one former congressman was found dead seemingly unharmed, only upon autoposy did they find the man's own business cards embedded in his head..."

Luthor, "Walks up to the projector screen and pulls out his magic marker." Looks to the CIA Agent. "I bet when you were a child you did many things like this."

*Luthor proceeds to draw a line realizes (duh) it's a Z.*

Luthor, "....

OCC: Sorry to tell you this but Luthor is not the President anymore. He resigned to devote himself to the IS...although things might present themselves where he can become the President again (just a little something I am considering).

IC

Luthor finishes signing over the orphange deed and a sizable check. He looks at his lawyer and says, "I can't tell how good this feels right now A.J." Who looks at him and wants to throw-up to which Luthor responds, "A.J. I have had a change come over me, I can't explain it but now I feel the need to help others and not just to get my name in the paper. For once I feel like the world is ready to accept me as my daughter accepts me."

His laywer excuses himself and leaves the office.

Luthor then calls President Ross and gives him the access codes for his secret files that he has stored away at Lexcorp on several corrupt Senators. President Ross thanks Luthor but isn't quite sure what to make of him. Luthor sensing mistrust says, "Mr. President I realize that I have committed many grave sins...but now I m looking to attone for them...and I want to help you clean things up in our Government. If you have any need for my assistance please contact me."

President Ross thanks him again and they hang up.

I can make a difference and I will make a difference

MST3K 4ever said:
OCC: Sorry to tell you this but Luthor is not the President anymore. He resigned to devote himself to the IS...although things might present themselves where he can become the President again (just a little something I am considering).
OOC: Yeah, but it can easily be edited from "Luthor" into "Ross."
But we have other continuity errors that are popping up frequently. Hopefully we'll get it all smoothed out shortly.

PFunk2 said:
Which John thru a couple of emeral power generated detectors he placed in the Javilin picks up.

"Damn it all." he shouts out loud and quickly flys back to the Javilin (knocking more than a few hero's who are in his way). to check inside. Only to see it empty.

"Damn" John repeats himself as he looks at the now empty cab. "That's one more villian for the JL to fight."

Then he looks at the present and thinking that' it's a bomb immediantly wraps it in a emeral globe and instantly teleports it and himself safely away from the watchtower into high earth orbit, which he then gives it detaled scan to see what it is.

OOC; Just what is that package that sinestro left.

OOC: Doh, you figured it out, it was a bomb.

batnkevlar said:
OOC: I think we should tone down the smart portals... I don't know, they just don't seem right and have the potential to be abused...
OOC: I understand that the portal devices shouldn't really be quite that advanced (sucking up intruders, and god knows what else), but we can still use them to go from place to place, right?

OOC: I'm getting tired of this. Can we please get on with the story?

IC: Rudy takes more pictures of the entire scene. His job is done. Now what's Nigma up to?

batnkevlar said:

OOC: The league has Oracle and teleporters before, I don't see why we should not have them. So far, nobody has abused them, and how are people going to get inside the "IS" sea lab. That's the only way. With the smart portals being a method for security, I guess we won't use that. I just thought we had the opportunity to get creative. Oh well.

SuperFerret said:
OOC: Ummm...... well, hmmm, maybe... let's say we met Parasite somewhere else and then teleported there, if that's okay. Sorry, about that, I was the first the screw it all up.

OOC: DOn't worry, I'll fix it, and also it great to have you on the team. That goes for the others as well.

*A flash of yellow light illuminates the in the monitoring area of the sea lab. Sinestro appears out of thin air. He walks to the computers, and ask it to show him video captures form the last 12 hours. He watches imagines of the new JL base being created, new JL members, and then he watches captures from the decoy "IS" base on the coast of the Philippines, it also serves as the society's bar.*

"Looks like we have some new members, great work Rudy, You never doubted me yet."

*Then the monitors cuts to an aerial shot of the U.S.*

"Is that a "Z", and that looks like the letter O, that's forming."

Spike_x1 said:
OOC: I'm getting tired of this. Can we please get on with the story?

IC: Rudy takes more pictures of the entire scene. His job is done. Now what's Nigma up to?

OOC: Sorry, let's move the plot forward now. Sinestro is at the base now with us, right?

OOC: OKAY..I'm just gonna arbetrarely drop Dinah somewhere.

HuyLantern said:
*Inisde the Javelin where Sinestro is held captive, his patience grows thin.*

"All I want is to talk to Dinah, and that's it. How dare they ignore me."
OOC: Still on that? ;) :up:

PFunk2 said:

Dinah walked down the halls of the new HQ.

"Not in kansas anymore Toto." she thought grimly
"Also not a lot of need for a 'superhero' who can't fly. Maybe I'll ask them to get a second Javilin. Or I'll be hitching rides with John everywhere. Not really fair to him though. She pondered. Totally within her own thoughts she, decided to go see if they needed any help research wise. "That I know I can do." suddenly she found herself tossed against the wall. Glancing down the hall all she could make out was a green streak.

Raising her eyebrow she ran down the hall following it. Past the other hero's who had been seemingly tossed aside in Johns haste.

She follows him to the hanger and walks into the Javilin to see him holding a package in a green orb and swearing.

"Damn, That's one more villian for the JL to fight."

Leaning against inside of the Javilin she shakes her head and smiles. "Really John, I expected more 'creative' swearing from you. No Alien words you picked up?" She teased

Becoming serious she walked over to the orb and studied it.
"Well, unless you plan on containing that blast you might want to get it out of here."

"Gentlemen," Nigma announced to Parasite and Sinestro, who was in the IS HQ control room when he and Rudy had returned, "now that we have an idea of the level of security at the Water Processing Plant, we can go in and take it, therefore moving my ingenius plan forward!" He smiled broadly, only to see his two companions staring at him incredulously.

"What exactly are you up to, Nigma?"

"Why, the contamination of Metropolis' Water Supply using my little poison, of course. I'm terribly sorry, I should have made it more obvious to you."

"Dammnit, Riddler. Where are the Riddles?" J'onn says to himself. "Batman, did you find anything at the Flash Museum?"

I make it to the Flash Museum and start looking around.
'Where the hell is he, anyway?' I wonder while looking for fingerprints and the like.
I find a footprint on the ground, I scan it with one of the tools in my ultility belt.
'It looks like the same design as Flash's boots. But why would Flash take apart his own Museum?' Another radio signal interupts my pondering.
"Mass murder is sweeping the country, as thousends of people are dying in what seems to be a pattern. According to orbiting satalites, the bodies have so far made a Z, and an O across the West Coast--"
"Zoom," I think out loud, "it's Zoom that's been doing those murders. He must have broken in here as well. I have to bring this information to the rest of the League."
Just then, the police arrive and break into the Museum. They search the entire area...and not a soul is found...

Dwarf lord said:
"Dammnit, Riddler. Where are the Riddles?" J'onn says to himself. "Batman, did you find anything at the Flash Museum?"

"I found a footprint that is similar to Flash's boot, leading to Flash's involvement. But, these murders across the country, the assalant has made a Z, an O, and now what looks like half another O. I think it's Zoom who's murdering these people and with his vendetta against Flash, he started there first."

SuperFerret said:
"Gentlemen," Nigma announced to Parasite and Sinestro, who was in the IS HQ control room when he and Rudy had returned, "now that we have an idea of the level of security at the Water Processing Plant, we can go in and take it, therefore moving my ingenius plan forward!" He smiled broadly, only to see his two companions staring at him incredulously.

"What exactly are you up to, Nigma?"

"Why, the contamination of Metropolis' Water Supply using my little poison, of course. I'm terribly sorry, I should have made it more obvious to you."
"Then let's get on with it."

The Parasite transforms back into his usual purple self. He bares his fangs to intimidate Riddler out of frustration.

"I don't like waitin' around."

"But hold on a second. I just wanna know how our old fearless leader is doing right now."

Parasite walks to a phone and calls LexCorps. Surprisingly, it takes a little amount of time to get through to the head honcho.

Luthor answers, "Lex Luthor"

"Hey, Luthor! What do you got cooking for the old Injustice Society, huh? I bet it's something big if it means you're layin' low for this long, huh? Anyway, Riddler and I are about to go paint the town red, so I was just callin' to see what's up with you."

DarkKnightJRK said:
"I found a footprint that is similar to Flash's boot, leading to Flash's involvement. But, these murders across the country, the assalant has made a Z, an O, and now what looks like half another O. I think it's Zoom who's murdering these people and with his vendetta against Flash, he started there first."

"Where will he strike next?"

Somewhere over the Midwest

"Batman, this is Wonder Woman. Where is the next logical rendezvous point with Zoom. Considering his pattern. I will investigate as soon as you find out. Wonder Woman out."

wonder_woman_ares_perez.jpg

:thing: :doom: :thing:

"Good, Diana, but don't you think it wouldn't be in the Midwest. Keystone is in the midwest so he would go farther. Maybe Gateway, City, your city."

HuyLantern said:
OOC: Doh, you figured it out, it was a bomb.

OOC: Hey Sinestro did mention Johns paraniod streak :D. Still I had to be sure. After all it could actually be a diamond ring-which could leave Black Canary after me. Anyway....

Out in space Sinestro's package exploded. The green field encasing it holding back enough force to at least take out a chunk of the watchtower.

"Whew. That's the last thing we needed." John says to himself as he takes a moment to catch his breath. Then 'teleports' himself back to the tower, at the same spot which he teleported inside the javilin. Which he then walks back to meet the rest of the group.

OOC: BTW, I want some more pictures, and I want the Riddler to actually use the riddles so we have to figure out what the hell he's talking about...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"