The Wrestling Thread Is The Wrestling Thread 365 Days A Year! - Part 249

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smackdown has the two great title matches for Mania now.

Sami trolling KO was a great start.

I sense a three-way match between Sami, Owens, and Shane at Wrestlemania.

I hope WWE doesn't screw Mania up. There are actually a good amount of matches I'm highly anticipating.

I hope WWE doesn't screw Mania up. There are actually a good amount of matches I'm highly anticipating.

Asuka is not losing until she gets a title reign. Her and Roman are 100% locks to win at this point.

RLHJ8Lh.jpg

No way Aries wins the TV Title. ROH was willing to book him but they aren't putting a belt on a guy who is signed to Impact.

I'd bet money Silas Young wins the TV Title back at Supercard of Honor.

If he was going for the World title, they wouldn't. But it being the TV and Aries' whole gimmick is being the "Belt Collector", if he's wrestling for ROH, it's not going to be to do a job.

I think an NXT call up will end Asuka's streak or Ronda if she's built properly.

Last edited:
What I enjoyed about Fastlane was the recaps for Raw's storylines.

If he was going for the World title, they wouldn't. But it being the TV and Aries' whole gimmick is being the "Belt Collector", if he's wrestling for ROH, it's not going to be to do a job.

They've already announced Kenny King vs Silas Young in a Last Man Standing match at Supercard of Honor and they aren't running any shows between now and then
Again, Aries needs ROH more than ROH needs Aries. They've already sold over 5,000 seats to this show and they haven't even announced the whole card yet.

ROH isn't going to bring in an Impact star and put them over their own talent.

Asuka is not losing until she gets a title reign. Her and Roman are 100% locks to win at this point.

I was thinking more on the lines of giving the IC title triple threat, Asuka/Charlotte, the possible SD tag title match, and AJ/Shinsuke actual time to shine. At this point i really don't care about Lesnar vs Reigns, like i didn't care about Rock vs Cena 2. I just really hope it doesn't go last but i know it will.

I was thinking more on the lines of giving the IC title triple threat, Asuka/Charlotte, the possible SD tag title match, and AJ/Shinsuke actual time to shine. At this point i really don't care about Lesnar vs Reigns, like i didn't care about Rock vs Cena 2. I just really hope it doesn't go last but i know it will.

I don't mind seeing Lesnar vs. Reigns because I just want it to be done with it and move on.

Last edited:
So does Carmella cash in on Asuka and if so, does she succeed?

I wonder how Kurt Angle feels about being "Plan B" as Ronda's partner, since the guy they wanted probably won't ever wrestle again.

I'm sure he doesn't give a **** and it probably means more money for him than if he wasn't on the card.

In spite of rumours I never believed Rock was a possibility so to me, he was never Plan A.

I want Randy Orton to feel the bang courtesy of La Parka. So let it be posted. So let it be done.

Has it been stated that she can only cash in on the Smackdown champion?

No.

The latest rumor is that she cashes in on Asuka and Asuka proceeds to kick her face in and Carmella loses.

BTW, I kind of want to see Asuka go completely psychotic when the streak ends and she loses the title. Come out without her robe, without the dancing and replace her mask with facepaint and have this "I am going to murder everyone" look on her face. It could add a new element to her character.

It'd be cool if Asuka actually comes out to challenge Alexa too and it's a triple threat match at Mania, and whoever she pins she wins their title. Could do something crazy and have her drag alexa's body to Charlotte's, and have her pin both.That'd be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"