A New Era for the Wrestling Thread

Has anyone else been watching Taker's youtube channel? He's got some fun stories on there.

Anyone watching Smackdown? Punk so far has had meetings/interactions with Cody, Owens, Orton, and Knight. Talked about Heyman, The Bloodline, and Reigns and of course Rollins.

Last edited:
What CM Punk was doing on Smackdown is what should've been the week he returned from Survivor Series and Raw.

I liked Rampage better than SmackDown this week but Punk's promo was pretty good. Rampage had two killer bookends and the rest wasn't bad either.

I dont know about you, but this CM Punk WWE return so far, feels very "awkward".
Like, its not bad or good...it just feels strange.

I dont know what to make of it and how to tackle the whole thing.
I want this to work and all, but im so unsure if it will.

Maybe its the nature of it at the moment.
The fact that you absolutely didnt expect it to happen and therefore i have not yet been able to build any kind of expectations or so.
The promos and all feel to me super awkward because i dont know how to look at them.
Maybe once i get used to, it will be different...but at the moment i feel super unsure with his return to the WWE.

I dont know about you, but this CM Punk WWE return so far, feels very "awkward".
Like, its not bad or good...it just feels strange.

I dont know what to make of it and how to tackle the whole thing.
I want this to work and all, but im so unsure if it will.

Maybe its the nature of it at the moment.
The fact that you absolutely didnt expect it to happen and therefore i have not yet been able to build any kind of expectations or so.
The promos and all feel to me super awkward because i dont know how to look at them.
Maybe once i get used to, it will be different...but at the moment i feel super unsure with his return to the WWE.
I feel like Punk and WWE are unsure as well. Both sides might feel that it would already be a successful run if he gets to main event Wrestlemania

He's main eventing night 1 of Mania vs Rollins. I'd bet on that. Hell, I'm certain main eventing Mania was part of his contact negotiations to even sign.

I think he wins the Rumble and wrestles Seth. Cody wins the Elimination Chamber to face Roman night 2.

Here's the full SmackDown promo

Last edited:
To hell with Punk, it looks like Charlotte injured her knee!

Wishing Charlotte a speedy recovery. I've had knee issues a lot in my life. It sucks big time. Hope her injury isn't too bad.

The men's Iron Survivor Challenge was one of WWE's best matches this year.

Reactions: NDX
Sid0T.jpg

Sid0N.jpg

The men's Iron Survivor Challenge was one of WWE's best matches this year.

Trick willy is OVER!
Everyone was great in that match.
Those last 2 minutes was edge of your seat intense. It was the ending I needed.

I hope the build off the fact that Briggs pinned Breakker for a future feud.

Bayley is definitely winning the Women's Royal Rumble

The more I look at Dominik Mysterio, the more he reminds me of Lars Ulrich of Metallica.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"