A New Era for the Wrestling Thread

SUFof.jpg

SUFor.jpg

SUFo5.jpg

SUFot.jpg

SUFoY.jpg

I guess good for Mercedes/Sasha Banks, but I'm not surprised that she didn't bring in more viewers for AEW. People really thought Paige would, but she also didn't make any difference. Everyone who might watch AEW is already watching.

I do think it's the right decision for Mercedes, WWE has a stacked roster. I don't know what they would even do with her. Tag titles I guess, but that feels beneath her. Perhaps feeding her to Rhea or Bayley in a program... And I have to say that someone like Tiffany Stratton might already be better than her in ring. WWE doesn't need her at this point.

To put it plainly

AEW just needs to make me actually give a ****, which they simply are not doing.

Rock's dropped a second Instagram promo

Thank God we've gone this current path to Wrestlemania because this is genuinely the greatest stuff Rock has done since 2003

LA Knight vs AJ Styles and Logan Paul vs Kevin Owens vs Randy Orton in a triple threat are now official for WrestleMania

So happy they brought Rock's Hollywood theme back. :up:

Women's wrestling has come a long way. We went from women not being able to throw punches in the WWE to Arianna Grace (Santino's daughter) and GiGi Dolan delivering clam slams to each other on NXT.

Toni Storm gave Dionna a lady low blow as well in AEW recently also
That kiss between Trick Williams and Lash was lovely LOL.
NXT starting the CW romance drama early :D:

THEY BROUGHT THE THEME BACK
YEAH SMALL.gif

That's genuinely my new favourite Rock theme, transition and all.
That final boss line on commentary is too accurate. As an avid Cody supporter, it's so goddamn cool to see The Rock at his A game again

That kiss between Trick Williams and Lash was lovely LOL.

I think I read somewhere that they are together. It continues the trend of "actual WWE couples are together in real life whom the WWE recognizes on TV"

Anyone else think that they'll use the upcoming ladder match at WM 40 to separate the Tag Team Titles? You could have two teams "accidentally" grabbing just one set of belts at the same time.

Anyone else think that they'll use the upcoming ladder match at WM 40 to separate the Tag Team Titles? You could have two teams "accidentally" grabbing just one set of belts at the same time.
Yep. Easiest way to split them. My guess is it'll be DIY and Awesome Truth

Damn, it's too late to take vacation days. I'd love to be there for that match. Masha is so damn good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"