A New Era for the Wrestling Thread

SV2wP.jpg

SV2wX.jpg

SV2wJ.jpg

SV2wG.jpg

SV2wy.jpg

I'm surprised they allowed Hank and Tank to get as much offense as they did against Anderson and Gallows on NXT. That was a lot of fun to watch. I need more blue collar wrestlers.

I'm home for the start of Smackdown.

Let's go Santos! I hope he is the next Mitb winner

Between Iyo and Naomi's ring gear, every color of the Crayola box is in the ring.

Between Iyo and Naomi's ring gear, every color of the Crayola box is in the ring.

Bianca is only going against Damage CTRL because of Naomi. She's not going to work a 6 or 8-woman tag match against them if it means teaming with Bayley.

That's not surprising. He wants to make 100% certain that Jimmy and Solo will not get the match thrown out. He wants one to distract the ref and the other to cause him to win, but not to get the match thrown out.

Vince has become 'He Who Must Not Be Named'
on WWE television

Last edited:
Drew McIntyre cooked CM Punk man lol. I loved the segment. The Rock is truly a menace. Dominik took a sucker punch... Felt like old school WWF last night!

Drew McIntyre cooked CM Punk man lol. I loved the segment. The Rock is truly a menace. Dominik took a sucker punch... Felt like old school WWF last night!
Probably the best Raw in years. I thought Drew, Punk, and Seth all came off well

I think the one criticism I have is Roman is being 100% overshadowed....and he is your 1300+ day champion! Seriously, this entire build has been all about Cody and Rock. Roman has been the least interesting part of the whole thing. Almost feels like we are building to a Cody vs Rock match more than a Roman vs Cody match!

It's been great television, that said. But definitely makes if this is the end of Roman as champion like he's not exactly going out as mighty as he could be. Given he's a 3rd wheel here

I think the one criticism I have is Roman is being 100% overshadowed....and he is your 1300+ day champion! Seriously, this entire build has been all about Cody and Rock. Roman has been the least interesting part of the whole thing. Almost feels like we are building to a Cody vs Rock match more than a Roman vs Cody match!

It's been great television, that said. But definitely makes if this is the end of Roman as champion like he's not exactly going out as mighty as he could be. Given he's a 3rd wheel here

And that will be part of the story I would think.

I agree Spider-Fan.

I liked the idea Bully Ray had. Having Roman show up at the end and being revealed as the mastermind behind this beat down would have been great.

Also the production truck with Cena and Austin faces dead center staring at the camera is no accident

I agree Spider-Fan.

I liked the idea Bully Ray had. Having Roman show up at the end and being revealed as the mastermind behind this beat down would have been great.

Also the production truck with Cena and Austin faces dead center staring at the camera is no accident

Cena will want revenge on Solo. There needs to be a reason for Stone Cold to be involved.

And that will be part of the story I would think.
I think it sort of has to be now, but I don't know if this has been entirely by design. This entire feud right from the start with Rock coming in nonsensically when Cody was just....giving him the spot for no reason all the way to now has been full of really entertaining stuff, but it also feels like they keep trying to do one thing and then it comes out another way and then they just gotta roll with it.

I dont know if it's the writing or just natural charisma or what, but Rock and Cody have just....been more entertaining this entire feud. Roman has just been kind of....one note the entire time. Like he's bored, lol!

The Rock has singlehandedly made this predictable feud interesting lol.

As someone who used to love wresting, and fell off after WWE botched the invasion storyline and homogenized their product, has it gotten any better since Vince got ousted?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"