A New Era for the Wrestling Thread

152128755_354488349007725_255575052558494733_n.jpg
154307829_116896977059376_3553079127257051275_n.jpg

I am so conflicted by this match as I like them both. On the one hand, Bianca needs to win to have her Mania moment and to have a (likely very cute) backstage celebration with her husband, Montez Ford. On the other hand, it means once again Sasha loses, making her record at Mania 0-6, which is a terrible record. Sure, Triple H and HBK haven't had great Mania records either, but they have at least won once in their first six Mania matches. However, a Sasha win at Mania against Bianca destroys all momentum Bianca may have. This is why I want a Triple Threat with either Bayley or Carmella. In that case, Sasha can finally get her Mania win by pinning the third woman and Bianca doesn't loose her momentum, telling Sasha that she wasn't pinned. However, a Bianca win in a triple threat would mean Sasha is still going 0-6.

If I had to pick, I am going to say Bianca has her WrestleMania moment, but at the expense of Sasha. I have zero doubts it will be a good match though.

Sasha and Bianca has been a weird feud so far. It's like they each take their cue to their schtick and that's the height of what the feud has amounted to so far.

I'm hoping ones turns on the other quick otherwise this could be a disaster. Only upside of it is that it leaves Asuka out of the mess and she might just get her Mania moment against a jobbing Flair.

Sasha and Bianca has been a weird feud so far. It's like they each take their cue to their schtick and that's the height of what the feud has amounted to so far.

I'm hoping ones turns on the other quick otherwise this could be a disaster. Only upside of it is that it leaves Asuka out of the mess and she might just get her Mania moment against a jobbing Flair.

I think Sasha turns. She's going to be all arrogant and cocky thinking that there's not a chance Bianca beats her. There were signs of that in her promo yesterday.

Thunder Rosa never struck me as being particular big but she was like a giant against Riho. I'm relieved they actually gave her the win.

Pretty sure Sasha is going to turn heel and cheat to win the WM match.

Maybe Bianca gets the title by SummerSlam instead.

Pretty sure Sasha is going to turn heel and cheat to win the WM match.

Maybe Bianca gets the title by SummerSlam instead.

Depends on the outcome of their Mania match. If it's a Triple Threat with Carmella or Bayley, Sasha should retain by pinning one of them and finally getting her Mania win and Bianca is still protected.

I like Drew so I am fine with this.
I love Drew, so I am all for it Honestly I don't think there is anyone on RAW right now who can really be champ outside of him. They need to build someone up. Like Keith or Riddle. I feel like SD has a least a few alternative options to Roman, like Bryan, Seth, and Big E. You also have Nakamura and Cesaro who are one good push away from being right there.

I'm happy that Bobby Lashley won the title, but I hate the circumstances around it. He shouldn't have won it against Miz in, an essence, a squash match against a lame duck champion TO BECOME a lame duck champion. Lashley should have won the title off Drew a long time ago and made Drew the chaser.

I hope Drew doesn't win the title at WM. Yeah, I said it. Let the Hurt Business reign for a bit.

I'm happy that Bobby Lashley won the title, but I hate the circumstances around it. He shouldn't have won it against Miz in, an essence, a squash match against a lame duck champion TO BECOME a lame duck champion. Lashley should have won the title off Drew a long time ago and made Drew the chaser.

I hope Drew doesn't win the title at WM. Yeah, I said it. Let the Hurt Business reign for a bit.

Yeah the timing could have been better on this all.
Sure i loved Drews reign and im glad it was this long, but you are now either way in a bit of a tough spot.
Because i do would love to see Mcintyre reign for a little longer, but i also want Lashley to stay champion for a while.
Either way, a feud between those two can run for a few months if booked right.
Only thing i find sad is that we didnt get a really hard extreme rules or so match between sheamus and Drew...that feud had far more potential than what the wwe did with it.

Its sad that Miz was yet again just a means to an end, but it is what it is.
He played his role fantastic last night, that was super entertaining.

I love the Hurt business and surely want them to reign Raw for a while...only thing missing now is MVP with the US title...that would be sweet.

And i love Charlotte, but for the love of it, dont let her go to WM again and take the title from Asuka.
Give me Rhea vs Asuka or so.
I know the raw womens division is rather weak, but please not another Charlotte reign.

Yeah the timing could have been better on this all.
Sure i loved Drews reign and im glad it was this long, but you are now either way in a bit of a tough spot.
Because i do would love to see Mcintyre reign for a little longer, but i also want Lashley to stay champion for a while.
Either way, a feud between those two can run for a few months if booked right.
Only thing i find sad is that we didnt get a really hard extreme rules or so match between sheamus and Drew...that feud had far more potential than what the wwe did with it.

Its sad that Miz was yet again just a means to an end, but it is what it is.
He played his role fantastic last night, that was super entertaining.

I love the Hurt business and surely want them to reign Raw for a while...only thing missing now is MVP with the US title...that would be sweet.

And i love Charlotte, but for the love of it, dont let her go to WM again and take the title from Asuka.
Give me Rhea vs Asuka or so.
I know the raw womens division is rather weak, but please not another Charlotte reign.

I agree with damn near everything you just said, which is why they have to have Drew lose at WM. That's the only way to legitimize Lashley and prolong a feud that could define both men.

Miz has always been a mid-card guy who can briefly talk his way to the ME. I'm just not a fan of the SUPER cowardly guy holding the top championship. You at least have to be a little bad@$$.

Totally agree on Charlotte, except the part about "loving her". She bores me. The only time I found her entertaining was her feuds with Sasha and Becky. TBH, Asuka kinda bores me as champ too, but that has more to do with them not putting her in good feuds.

I'd be more than okay with a bad ending WM and have Lashley hold the title until SummerSlam.

I will be annoyed if MVP wins the US Title, Shelton or Cedric also win the 24/7 Title and MVP cuts a promo declaring that the Hurt Business have all of the gold on Raw when that is 100% false. I didn't like it when Undisputed Era proclaimed they had all of the gold in NXT when they didn't.

If i'm not wrong, Bobby is only the 3rd Black wrestler to hold the WWE Heavyweight title, right?

If we're looking at just world titles in the WWE, then he'd be the fourth.

The Rock, Booker T, and Mark Henry are all former world champions.

In WWE, the Rock isn't considered as a black wrestler. He's considered a Samoan wrestler.

If i'm not wrong, Bobby is only the 3rd Black wrestler to hold the WWE Heavyweight title, right?
Yes he is the 3rd black man to hold the WWE title, following The Rock and Kofi Kingston. Booker T and Mark Henry were world heavyweight champions, by the way every black history month The Rock is usually shown along with other black wrestlers from WWE past and they literally shared a picture of the three black WWE Champs today, so ever though they acknowledge his Samoan side way more, every once in a while they will mention his black side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"