The Zombie RPG - IC Season Thread

Kincaid jumps in the van.

A kid? Can't be any older than 18 at best......but at this moment I am not going to look a gift horse in the mouth. Besides I have been in enough places where some of the kids were twice as brave as the adultsDon't need to let him in on who I am...yet. This is a need to know deal.

He straps up his seat-belt and says, "Name's Spenser. Edward Spenser. Let's move, my yelling got you to stop but it also managed to give every ugly in the city a chance to find out where you and I are."

Kincaid chambers both sawed off shot-guns and fires at two approaching zombies. He then sees that more are coming.

He says, "Uh-Oh, we are in serious trouble! Make this thing move now or we won't have time to share life stories."

He's right. More are coming and were surrounded. I push a button on the door and they lock. I push on more and the sunroof opens up.

"I'll drive you shoot! By the way. My names Jacob.... Jacob Hern."

I put my foot on the gas and drive off at full speed. Ramming zombies as I go.

I'm working on it, I mean this place has too many glass windows and not enough items we could use for the purpose of barricades, so we are going to have to find some place safe, you have a security gate, so right now that might not be a bad idea to go to your place, but we need to find a way to get a message out, so that any survivors can find us. Not to mention it probably won't be long before the government gets involved. They are notorious for cover ups.

Looking at the pistol she is carrying, as far as weapons are concerned take your pick from the evidence room, there should be another shotgun or two, a couple of rifles, and unless policy has changed there should be an M4 in the trunk of the squad car. There should be ammo in there also, looks like someone already raided the vests, not that they would do us a whole lot of good, if one those things tries to bite our arms or legs.If its your place and you think you can drive the car I will handle the arms, but after wrecking your viper its your choice are you ready to drive again?

Claire sighed, 'Duh... I'm the ONLY one who knows where I live...' she thought to herself.

She looked around the place, and saw some shuffling outside, and then turned back to Jonathan.

"I can drive... Let's get some supplies, and hurry. They're already gathering around, and I doubt it's only a few of them..."

Claire began to move to the back, pulling her pistol back out, "I'll get the car."

"Heh," Ben chuckled as he parked the bike in the garage, took a can of blue paint and a shovel from a work bench inside, and walked back out. "That place is Bloodbath City, amigo. A good chunk of the town's on fire too, from what I saw as I was passing through there." He still had the smirk on his face as he pulled the garage door closed. Letting the shovel lean against the outer wall, Ben began wrenching the lid off of the can of paint. "Lost Haven's gone down the s**tter, too. Trust me, Ravenholm's paradise in comparison."

Finally getting the lid off of the can, Ben hurled the paint at the face of the garage, creating a huge bright blue splatter. Seeing the look of confusion on Roger's face, Ben explained, "That was to mark the garage. In case I'm ever around here again and think the bike might come in handy, I'll know right away which one of these shack's it's in." Wiping his hands clean, Ben picked up the shovel and rested it over his shoulder. "As for what brought me to ya... I dunno," he shrugged. "I was just cruising around, looking for other survivors. So," he joyfully slapped Roger on the arm, "got anywhere you wanna go? In those movies, the folks always seem to head for a mall or something."

(IC: Roger Stone)

“Well, I want to find a way to get to Monroeville. That’s where my parents live, but since I don’t foresee that happening anytime soon,” Roger grabbed his jaw for a second and then looked around. He had no idea on where to go. After all the movies and books, prisons and malls were not an option. A low moaning sound smashed his concentration. A girl, no older than 15, had emerged from the house behind the pair of survivors.

“Oh my god!” Roger screamed, pulling out his katana and swinging it to his side. “I’m never, I repeat, NEVER, gonna get used to this,” With lightning fast movement, the student plunged the sword into the girl’s head. As she slumped to the ground, a card slipped out of her tourniquet-like-tight jeans. Examining it briefly, Roger’s face lit with excitement.

“I know exactly where we can go. This girl had a student ID! There is a high school a few miles from here. It’s not near the city…actually…my friend’s sister went there. It’s in the middle of nowhere,” he blurted, gasping for more air so he could finish explaining. “There shouldn’t be too many of those things around it. Plus, with summer school, it should have a nice amount of food in the cafeteria,”

(IC: Roger Stone)

“Well, I want to find a way to get to Monroeville. That’s where my parents live, but since I don’t foresee that happening anytime soon,” Roger grabbed his jaw for a second and then looked around. He had no idea on where to go. After all the movies and books, prisons and malls were not an option. A low moaning sound smashed his concentration. A girl, no older than 15, had emerged from the house behind the pair of survivors.

“Oh my god!” Roger screamed, pulling out his katana and swinging it to his side. “I’m never, I repeat, NEVER, gonna get used to this,” With lightning fast movement, the student plunged the sword into the girl’s head. As she slumped to the ground, a card slipped out of her tourniquet-like-tight jeans. Examining it briefly, Roger’s face lit with excitement.

“I know exactly where we can go. This girl had a student ID! There is a high school a few miles from here. It’s not near the city…actually…my friend’s sister went there. It’s in the middle of nowhere,” he blurted, gasping for more air so he could finish explaining. “There shouldn’t be too many of those things around it. Plus, with summer school, it should have a nice amount of food in the cafeteria,”
Ben smiled charmingly, unphased by the blood splattered on the ground around them. "Let's roll, Roger Dodger." His grin seemed to wash away a little after that. "We keep off the roads. If this place really is in the middle of nowhere, hopefully, we can keep to the forest where these carcasses won't be able to navigate and move around nearly as easily as out in the open space. Once we scope the place out, incase it's crawling with those bastards, we'll make our way into the school. Now," Ben still had the shovel nestled over his shoulder, and stuck his free hand into his jeans pocket and flashed another smirk at Roger, "which way, bud?"

He's right. More are coming and were surrounded. I push a button on the door and they lock. I push on more and the sunroof opens up.

"I'll drive you shoot! By the way. My names Jacob.... Jacob Hern."

I put my foot on the gas and drive off at full speed. Ramming zombies as I go.

Kincaid looks at the sun-roof opening and says, "Nice touch Jacob. This could work."

Kincaid unravels some of the bungee cord around him and he climbs through the sun-roof to the roof. He attaches it to the frame of the van and stands up blasting away at the on-coming zombies.

He leans back into the van and says to Jacob, "Do whatever you need to do to keep these uglies off of our back. Turns, speed-up, hit the brakes whatever. Don't worry I'm attatched to the van."

He grabs his back-pack and says, "Need a couple more things out of this."

Kincaid grabs more shells and a couple of flairs. He then drops the bag back into the van, pops back to the roof, and continues his assualt.

I ran back inside the restaraunt and pushed a table in front of the door.

"Okay... The world's been overrun by zombies and I'm stuck at work. Better call for backup."

I headed for the phone when I saw Eric get up and start walking towards me.

"Dude, you should probably sit back down, I've got everything under control here."

Eric apparantly didn't here me and he just kept walking towards me, moaning as he did so. That's when I saw his eyes. They were milky white.

"Eric, look out! You're a zombie!"

Eric continued shambling towards me and I brought my pizza peel down on his head. Blood splattered all over me as Eric hit the floor.

"That was... Pretty cool. Sorry Eric, but I know that that's what you would've wanted me to do."

I heard a window behind me shatter and I turned my head toward the noise. A zombie with half of its face missing, tumbled out of the window and slowly rose to its feet.

"Sir, we're closed. I'm afraid I'll have to ask you to leave."

The zombie rushed towards me and attempted to bite my face. I blocked him with my peel.

"Sir, we'll be opened tomorrow at ten."

The zombie continued trying to bite me and I took its head off with my pizza peel. I ran towards the back door as more zombies poured in.

Kincaid looks at the sun-roof opening and says, "Nice touch Jacob. This could work."

Kincaid unravels some of the bungee cord around him and he climbs through the sun-roof to the roof. He attaches it to the frame of the van and stands up blasting away at the on-coming zombies.

He leans back into the van and says to Jacob, "Do whatever you need to do to keep these uglies off of our back. Turns, speed-up, hit the brakes whatever. Don't worry I'm attatched to the van."

He grabs his back-pack and says, "Need a couple more things out of this."

Kincaid grabs more shells and a couple of flairs. He then drops the bag back into the van, pops back to the roof, and continues his assualt.

I continue to drive ramming zombies. Wow this guys already attached to the van and everything. I see zombies being blown away as I drive. This Spencer dude is some kinda bad ass.

We we're a few miles away from my house when I shouted. "Hey!! Spencer were almost at my house alright just keep doin' what you're doin' And hold on cause it's about to get really bumpy."

I hope he sees why. There were about a hundred zombies in front of us.

I continue to drive ramming zombies. Wow this guys already attached to the van and everything. I see zombies being blown away as I drive. This Spencer dude is some kinda bad ass.

We we're a few miles away from my house when I shouted. "Hey!! Spencer were almost at my house alright just keep doin' what you're doin' And hold on cause it's about to get really bumpy."

I hope he sees why. There were about a hundred zombies in front of us.

Kincaid continues firing when he hears Jacob yell at him.

His house cool...then maybe we can hunker down and come up with some ideas...maybe get some get some info about....HO MY MY IT' S A ZOMBIE CONVENTION. When I went underground part of my reason was to escape my shoot 'em up lifestyle...so much for that. What I wouldn't give to be one of the gang from Gilligan's Island right about now.

Kincaid hops down into the van. He looks around and says, "I've got no doubt that staying on the roof and firing is not going to help us now, but this idea might."

He pulls out his survival knife and says, "Jacob I'm sorry about the van but right now we need this stuff. I'm guessing it's the cheap stuff not flame resistant."

With that he cuts about 4 of peices of carpet from the floor and ceiling. He then cuts open some of his shotgun shells saying, "I hate cutting ammo like this but right now we need the gun-powder inside of these shells."

Kincaid then pours the gun-powder into the carpeting shells. He quickly ties the carpeting up into perfect cylinders and holds up four homemade grenades.

He says, "Listen carefully where I throw these drive in that area. I am going to try and clear us a path. Drive as fast as you can to you the break doesn't even exisit. On the one hand it works we were safe for the moment On the other hand if this doesn't work we won't live long enough to regret it or become part of the zombie bunch."

Kincaid goes back to the roof and puts the grenades on his belt. He then lights a flair and pulls a grenade and throws it.

BOOOOMMM!!!! The grenade explodes in the middle of a crowd of zombies and the scatter. He does it again and again as fast he can until he is out of grenades.

He pounds on the roof and yells, "THERE'S YOUR OPENING JACOB!!!!! HIT IT!!!!!"

Kincaid continues firing when he hears Jacob yell at him.

His house cool...then maybe we can hunker down and come up with some ideas...maybe get some get some info about....HO MY MY IT' S A ZOMBIE CONVENTION. When I went underground part of my reason was to escape my shoot 'em up lifestyle...so much for that. What I wouldn't give to be one of the gang from Gilligan's Island right about now.

Kincaid hops down into the van. He looks around and says, "I've got no doubt that staying on the roof and firing is not going to help us now, but this idea might."

He pulls out his survival knife and says, "Jacob I'm sorry about the van but right now we need this stuff. I'm guessing it's the cheap stuff not flame resistant."

With that he cuts about 4 of peices of carpet from the floor and ceiling. He then cuts open some of his shotgun shells saying, "I hate cutting ammo like this but right now we need the gun-powder inside of these shells."

Kincaid then pours the gun-powder into the carpeting shells. He quickly ties the carpeting up into perfect cylinders and holds up four homemade grenades.

He says, "Listen carefully where I throw these drive in that area. I am going to try and clear us a path. Drive as fast as you can to you the break doesn't even exisit. On the one hand it works we were safe for the moment On the other hand if this doesn't work we won't live long enough to regret it or become part of the zombie bunch."

Kincaid goes back to the roof and puts the grenades on his belt. He then lights a flair and pulls a grenade and throws it.

BOOOOMMM!!!! The grenade explodes in the middle of a crowd of zombies and the scatter. He does it again and again as fast he can until he is out of grenades.

He pounds on the roof and yells, "THERE'S YOUR OPENING JACOB!!!!! HIT IT!!!!!"

Wow... that was kinda cool. Zombie gut's hit the window. I turn on the whippers and drive straight through the opening. Where through.

"Whoa.. That was pretty close dude. And there she is. Windy Hills. My street's a couple of street's away."

A grin grows on my face as we pull into my street. There are only a couple of zombies around to. This might actually work. I see smoke coming from the end f the street.

"What the hell......" I say in confusion. My eye's widen in fear. "NO."

My house. It was on fire. And it was almost to the ground. I slamm the breaks and run out infront of the house and fall to my knees. Zombies walk up to me and bite my arms. But they can't break through the leather. I sit there for a second look at the ground and see a bat. I trow the zombies off me in a spike of rage and adrenaline. I grab the bat and hit one in the head it flies off.

"Bring it on you damn zombies!!!!!"

Claire sighed, 'Duh... I'm the ONLY one who knows where I live...' she thought to herself.

She looked around the place, and saw some shuffling outside, and then turned back to Jonathan.

"I can drive... Let's get some supplies, and hurry. They're already gathering around, and I doubt it's only a few of them..."

Claire began to move to the back, pulling her pistol back out, "I'll get the car."

Jonathan grabs a garbage bag from the cabinet under the fax machine and walks around to the fridge and opens it dropping all the canned drinks and food he can carry into the bag, runs down to the safe and grabs a couple more boxes of ammunition, and grabs the duffel bag and carries it out to the car and throws it in the backseat. He sees that there is a pretty good sized group working its way towards them, he runs back inside he wasn't going anywhere without his 30-30, and he glanced in the safe one last time and spots a bottle of Jim beam on the shelf, no telling how old it is but, never know it might come in handy and grabs it and runs back and hops in the passenger side seat of the car.

Lets go.

Wow... that was kinda cool. Zombie gut's hit the window. I turn on the whippers and drive straight through the opening. Where through.

"Whoa.. That was pretty close dude. And there she is. Windy Hills. My street's a couple of street's away."

A grin grows on my face as we pull into my street. There are only a couple of zombies around to. This might actually work. I see smoke coming from the end f the street.

"What the hell......" I say in confusion. My eye's widen in fear. "NO."

My house. It was on fire. And it was almost to the ground. I slamm the breaks and run out infront of the house and fall to my knees. Zombies walk up to me and bite my arms. But they can't break through the leather. I sit there for a second look at the ground and see a bat. I trow the zombies off me in a spike of rage and adrenaline. I grab the bat and hit one in the head it flies off.

"Bring it on you damn zombies!!!!!"

Kincaid sees Jacob's home burning to the ground and then sees Jacob become nothing more than rage and fury incarnate.

Oh no...the kid is out of control...I've seen this thing time and again...nothing good can come of it. Gotta bring him back to reality....

Kincaid chambers his 45 auto-mags and begins firing at the on-coming zombies while Jacob is swinging away until the numbers dwindle to one.

This kid is worse than I thought the gun-fire isn't even phasing him.

Jacob begins beating on the last one even after his head has been taken off. He prepares to swing again when Kincaid grabs the bat from behind and throws it in the van. Jacob is stunned that Kincaid has grabbed the bat.

He says, (very cool and calm), "He's already dead what are you going to do make him deader? Nothing more we can do now let's go. One thing I have learned already is that when there is a group of zombies another is usually not too far behind."

He stares Jacob in the eyes,grabs him by the shoulders and says, "Time to move on. The best you can hope for right now is that your family died in the fire."

Kincaid takes a deep breath realizing that though Jacob has shown great instincts and great fire within he is still only 18.

He says with a slight growl in his voice,"I hate to be cold like this Jacob but we have to move on. We are at war and our way of life as we know it is over. It's time to move on Jacob. Don't let the anger of this moment dominate you, because the minute you do...you'll make a mistake. A fatal one at that, rather let your instincts guide your anger when the time right you will be to take action again. You're a smart young man don't be stupid now."

Kincaid steps back and looks at him. He says, "Believe me I know more than you will ever know about this moment."

Kincaid sees Jacob's home burning to the ground and then sees Jacob become nothing more than rage and fury incarnate.

Oh no...the kid is out of control...I've seen this thing time and again...nothing good can come of it. Gotta bring him back to reality....

Kincaid chambers his 45 auto-mags and begins firing at the on-coming zombies while Jacob is swinging away until the numbers dwindle to one.

This kid is worse than I thought the gun-fire isn't even phasing him.

Jacob begins beating on the last one even after his head has been taken off. He prepares to swing again when Kincaid grabs the bat from behind and throws it in the van. Jacob is stunned that Kincaid has grabbed the bat.

He says, (very cool and calm), "He's already dead what are you going to do make him deader? Nothing more we can do now let's go. One thing I have learned already is that when there is a group of zombies another is usually not too far behind."

He stares Jacob in the eyes,grabs him by the shoulders and says, "Time to move on. The best you can hope for right now is that your family died in the fire."

Kincaid takes a deep breath realizing that though Jacob has shown great instincts and great fire within he is still only 18.

He says with a slight growl in his voice,"I hate to be cold like this Jacob but we have to move on. We are at war and our way of life as we know it is over. It's time to move on Jacob. Don't let the anger of this moment dominate you, because the minute you do...you'll make a mistake. A fatal one at that, rather let your instincts guide your anger when the time right you will be to take action again. You're a smart young man don't be stupid now."

Kincaid steps back and looks at him. He says, "Believe me I know more than you will ever know about this moment."

I star at him. I begin to calm down. I snap out of my rage to see the carnage around me.

"Thanks... Spencer. You're a good man."

We begin to walk back to the Millennium Trooper. I open the door me an Spencer get in. I look at my burning house one last time and I see something. Someone walking away from the fire. He starts to walk towards the van. It's Jon!! But I see he's missing an arm and his lower body is on fire. I grab my shotgun from the compartment on the roof in the very back. I walk up to my friend.

"Jon..... I know you don't understand... But I'm sorry this happened to you."

I cock the gun. Press it on his head.

"I know you would want this from me...."

With one final tear I pull the trigger. Blowing off his head and sending chunks flying.

I get back in the van with Spencer. I pull of my jacket to see some nasty bruises. I pick up the bat and star at it. This was Mick's bat. He had left it at my house.

"Hey Spencer.. Can you drive?? I just want a little time to think for minute. The keys are already in the ignition."

I star at him. I begin to calm down. I snap out of my rage to see the carnage around me.

"Thanks... Spencer. You're a good man."

We begin to walk back to the Millennium Trooper. I open the door me an Spencer get in. I look at my burning house one last time and I see something. Someone walking away from the fire. He starts to walk towards the van. It's Jon!! But I see he's missing an arm and his lower body is on fire. I grab my shotgun from the compartment on the roof in the very back. I walk up to my friend.

"Jon..... I know you don't understand... But I'm sorry this happened to you."

I cock the gun. Press it on his head.

"I know you would want this from me...."

With one final tear I pull the trigger. Blowing off his head and sending chunks flying.

I get back in the van with Spencer. I pull of my jacket to see some nasty bruises. I pick up the bat and star at it. This was Mick's bat. He had left it at my house.

"Hey Spencer.. Can you drive?? I just want a little time to think for minute. The keys are already in the ignition."

Kincaid nods, starts the van up and drives off

After a few moments he says, "What you did for your friend was the right thing, and if the situation calls for it I expect to do the same thing for me, and I'll do it for you."

Kincaid looks around and heads to the downtown area. He says, "Things are about to get dangerous again, but we need to hit a sporting goods store. Stock up on ammo and other items we might need later. For now I guess this van is our hou....base of operations."

He stops the van and says, "Keep your eyes open. I'll go in if you see anything hit the horn." He hands him a 45 automag and says, "Use it if you have to." He sets up his watch for a countdown and says, "I'm not back when it hits zero get out of here."

Kincaid chambers his shotgun and hops out. He runs through the store with a cart grabbing shotgun shells, batteries, dehydrated food, Gatorade and more rope.

Kincaid gets back into the van and drives off in a hurry.

He says, "There were at least 2 in there I'm not sure, but I didn't want to stick around too long find out."

As they continue driving Kincaid heads away from the downtown and says, "I suspect the further we get from downtown the better off we are, but we need to find a way to get information. We need to know what's happening."

Kincaid nods, starts the van up and drives off

After a few moments he says, "What you did for your friend was the right thing, and if the situation calls for it I expect to do the same thing for me, and I'll do it for you."

Kincaid looks around and heads to the downtown area. He says, "Things are about to get dangerous again, but we need to hit a sporting goods store. Stock up on ammo and other items we might need later. For now I guess this van is our hou....base of operations."

He stops the van and says, "Keep your eyes open. I'll go in if you see anything hit the horn." He hands him a 45 automag and says, "Use it if you have to." He sets up his watch for a countdown and says, "I'm not back when it hits zero get out of here."

Kincaid chambers his shotgun and hops out. He runs through the store with a cart grabbing shotgun shells, batteries, dehydrated food, Gatorade and more rope.

Kincaid gets back into the van and drives off in a hurry.

He says, "There were at least 2 in there I'm not sure, but I didn't want to stick around too long find out."

As they continue driving Kincaid heads away from the downtown and says, "I suspect the further we get from downtown the better off we are, but we need to find a way to get information. We need to know what's happening."

We stop at a store to get ammo. Thats good cause I only have 9 shots left for my shotgun.

"Yeah, I wanna know what happened to this town cause when I find the bastards responsible....... So uhh.. where do you suppose we look. I mean it's not like someones going to be handing out pamphlets."

I chuckle a little at my stupid joke. I grab my shotgun and begin loading it.

Jonathan grabs a garbage bag from the cabinet under the fax machine and walks around to the fridge and opens it dropping all the canned drinks and food he can carry into the bag, runs down to the safe and grabs a couple more boxes of ammunition, and grabs the duffel bag and carries it out to the car and throws it in the backseat. He sees that there is a pretty good sized group working its way towards them, he runs back inside he wasn't going anywhere without his 30-30, and he glanced in the safe one last time and spots a bottle of Jim beam on the shelf, no telling how old it is but, never know it might come in handy and grabs it and runs back and hops in the passenger side seat of the car.

Lets go.

Francoise moves into the garage, slowly, but surely, trembling slightly from fear. This was the first glimpse she got to see as the sun was starting to finally descend more, and it was a little darker now, which of course, made the garage dark and really hard to see. Swallowing hard, she felt around the wall next to her, until she felt a box with a stick, and flicked it, pushing the lights to life, and she glad she did. No more than eight feet in front of her was one of those damned stumblers. It was moving slow, so she assumed it was one of them, and she pulled up her gun, and took a few seconds to aim it. She was shaking pretty well, but she squeezed the trigger, setting off the loud bang, and watched as the back of the zombie's head exploded. She let out a sigh, as she started to lower her arms, when a shuffling next to her decided to lunge out. Pulling back before it got there, she watched the stumbler hit the ground, and she literally shrieked, pulling the gun out and firing without a second thought, then another to make sure it was dead.

Beginning with sharp shallow breaths, and a trembling body, Claire reached down slowly, and felt around the dead officer, pulling out his keys. A smile crept upon her face as she looked up, only to frown again. There were cars here, plenty of them, actually, way more than she had time to try out. Claire looked at the keys, which thankfully had the car number on them, and she spotted a Dodge Charger rather quickly, and smiled. She was something of a speed demon, after all.

Slowly making her way through the cars, looking around carefully, she unlocked the door, and got in, locking it again, and waited for Jonathan, who followed shortly. Claire started up the car, with a satisfying roar (though not as satisfying as her normal transport), and kicked it into drive, mumbling about an automatic transmission.

"To hell with that..." was all she had for the arm that held the cars in the garage, and she hit the accelerator, going through it, and then pulled on to the street.

Claire flicked on the headlights, which she originally didn't want to do, and began to throttle quickly forward, catching a street sign, and turning accordingly. There were plenty of them now, much more than before, and a few survivors running from them, most of them getting trapped. She wanted to hurl at the sight of this, but kept her constitution, focuse more on surviving.

"Well... next stop...home?" she lamely made a joke.

We pull off the highway into the city. The last few miles have been creepy. Cars were parked randomly on the road with their doors open. But all that greeted us was silence. No noise other than a stiff breeze and a couple of bird calls.

And no bodies. No people anywhere whatsoever, living or dead, or even zombie.

In town is a different story. The stray zombie walks along side streets or alleys. When they see us, they move towards us, but even at a crawl we're just too fast.

At one point a man and woman ran by us screaming, a pair of zombies giving slow chase. We sped up to help just as a mob of zombies turn the corner, trapping them. We open fire, but it's too late. Before we can takedown more than a handful of the monsters, they're already consuming their victims. Before the screams had even stopped, we'd already pulled away, our faces grim.

We turn another corner. A few blocks away from the shopping center, and a load of new supplies, I spy a van speed by between buildings, going in the opposite direction.

"Sir!" Nguyen's voice shouts over the radio. "Did you see-"

"I did!"
I yank hard on the wheel to make the next corner, then the next. The van is a few blocks farther down by the time we get on the same street. I start honking the truck's horn. I know it'll probably bring zombies towards us, but right now it's worth the risk.

"Jones. See if you can catch them. This thing's too slow."

"Yes sir!" The jeep speeds on past me. I put my foot down and watch the accelerator slowly creep up. I look up just in time to run over a stray zombie. It doesn't even really phase me.

Now if we could just catch up with the van.

We stop at a store to get ammo. Thats good cause I only have 9 shots left for my shotgun.

"Yeah, I wanna know what happened to this town cause when I find the bastards responsible....... So uhh.. where do you suppose we look. I mean it's not like someones going to be handing out pamphlets."

I chuckle a little at my stupid joke. I grab my shotgun and begin loading it.

Kincaid even chuckles a little bit and says, "Good point Jacob, knowledge is power though and we need help big-time."

Kincaid thinks for a moment and says, "Most schools have internet access if we can get to the high-school out near the bypass we can possibly find out something there on-line. It's away from the major parts of the city and we might get lucky. Besides there's an old gas station near there we need to gas up. If this is going to be our base we better make sure it works. "

I fling open the back door and, to my surprise, there aren't any zombies around.

"Sweet. No zombies."

That's when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I spun around and just barely managed to avoid the zombie bite to my face.

"Whoa! Dude! I don't know what you heard, but I don't swing that way."

The zombie came at me again and I kicked it square in the chest.

"Ah, ha! You suck at life, zombie! Er... un... life...?"

The zombie got back up and I sliced its head clean off. Then, I turned as six other zombies shambled toward me.

"NO! NO! I DON'T HAVE ANY CHANGE!!"

I swung at the head of the first zombie and knocked its head off. The second one leaped at me and I side-stepped it, taking it left arm off. The third one grabbed me by the arm and bit down on it. But it didn't break the skin due to my leather jacket.

"Can't bite through leather, can ya? Well... I've got nothing."

I swung the peel and took off the top of the zombie's head. Four more zombies appeared. One had a skull for a head, another had blood all over its mouth.

"Man... You guys come strait out of a comic book. WOOTAAA!!!"

I kick the first one in the face, putting flat on its face. The second almost bit my finger off but I pulled away and *****-slapped it across the face.

"Ow! That hurt!"

I shook my hand, then turned and sliced off the torso of the third zombie. The fourth zombie, however leaped on my back and attempted to bite me in the neck.

"Get off, Zombie Liberacci!"

I grabbed the back of its head and flung it into a small crowd of zombies who were heading towards me.

It ain't safe HERE, anymore. Gotta get to higher ground, or something.

I ran out into the street, and that's where I saw it: a large van able to fit about nine people driving by.

"The Millenium Trooper!!"

I waved my arms as it neared me.

Kincaid even chuckles a little bit and says, "Good point Jacob, knowledge is power though and we need help big-time."

Kincaid thinks for a moment and says, "Most schools have internet access if we can get to the high-school out near the bypass we can possibly find out something there on-line. It's away from the major parts of the city and we might get lucky. Besides there's an old gas station near there we need to gas up. If this is going to be our base we better make sure it works. "
I fling open the back door and, to my surprise, there aren't any zombies around.

"Sweet. No zombies."

That's when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I spun around and just barely managed to avoid the zombie bite to my face.

"Whoa! Dude! I don't know what you heard, but I don't swing that way."

The zombie came at me again and I kicked it square in the chest.

"Ah, ha! You suck at life, zombie! Er... un... life...?"

The zombie got back up and I sliced its head clean off. Then, I turned as six other zombies shambled toward me.

"NO! NO! I DON'T HAVE ANY CHANGE!!"

I swung at the head of the first zombie and knocked its head off. The second one leaped at me and I side-stepped it, taking it left arm off. The third one grabbed me by the arm and bit down on it. But it didn't break the skin due to my leather jacket.

"Can't bite through leather, can ya? Well... I've got nothing."

I swung the peel and took off the top of the zombie's head. Four more zombies appeared. One had a skull for a head, another had blood all over its mouth.

"Man... You guys come strait out of a comic book. WOOTAAA!!!"

I kick the first one in the face, putting flat on its face. The second almost bit my finger off but I pulled away and *****-slapped it across the face.

"Ow! That hurt!"

I shook my hand, then turned and sliced off the torso of the third zombie. The fourth zombie, however leaped on my back and attempted to bite me in the neck.

"Get off, Zombie Liberacci!"

I grabbed the back of its head and flung it into a small crowd of zombies who were heading towards me.

It ain't safe HERE, anymore. Gotta get to higher ground, or something.

I ran out into the street, and that's where I saw it: a large van able to fit about nine people driving by.

"The Millenium Trooper!!"

I waved my arms as it neared me.

"Theodore High right?? Cause I used to go there. I know how to get in their easy."

As we drive we pass by fox's pizza. I think of my friend Sam who works their. He had to work today. That why he couldn't come to my going away party. I see someone running towards the van. It's Sam!!!

"Spencer!! Stop the van!!! That's my friend!!"

He's startled by the sudden yelling but he does. I grab my shotgun and out to help Sam. After a couple of well placed shot's we're back in the van. I close the door.

"Spencer this is my friend Sam. Sam this is Spencer. He's the badass thats been helping me."

"Theodore High right?? Cause I used to go there. I know how to get in their easy."

As we drive we pass by fox's pizza. I think of my friend Sam who works their. He had to work today. That why he couldn't come to my going away party. I see someone running towards the van. It's Sam!!!

He's startled by the sudden yelling but he does. I grab my shotgun and out to help Sam. After a couple of well placed shot's we're back in the van. I close the door.

"Spencer this is my friend Sam. Sam this is Spencer. He's the badass thats been helping me."
I put an arm around my buddy, Jaccob, then I look over to Spencer and shake his hand.

"Nice ta meet ya, Spence. Can you believe the weather we're having?! It's nuts!"

Kincaid looks at Sam, nods and says, "Sam welcome to the party."

He looks at Jacob and says, "Hate to break your heart Jacob, but I'm just a librarian who watches a lot of the Survival channel and one too many Steven Segall movies. Anyway the quickiest route to Theodore High...tell me the way and we'll get there hopefully in one peice."

He looks at Jacob and says, "Hate to break your heart Jacob, but I'm just a librarian who watches a lot of the Survival channel and one too many Steven Segall movies. Anyway the quickiest route to Theodore High...tell me the way and we'll get there hopefully in one peice."
"What the hell are we goin' to Theodore for? We need supplies! To the mall!"

"Here just let me drive. Be that as it may Spencer you're a life saver. And Sam do ya have any weapons."

We drive for at least fifteen minutes before we make it there. There's no sign of zombies in the area but to be sure I park close to the gym.

"Alright. Before we o this we need a plan. I pull out all of our weapons. We need to split them up. After that I'll tell ya'll how to get in."

"Here just let me drive. Be that as it may Spencer you're a life saver. And Sam do ya have any weapons."

We drive for at least fifteen minutes before we make it there. There's no sign of zombies in the area but to be sure I park close to the gym.

"Alright. Before we o this we need a plan. I pull out all of our weapons. We need to split them up. After that I'll tell ya'll how to get in."
"All I've got are two bloody pizza peels. Now WHY are we going to Theodore?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"