The Zombie RPG - IC Season Thread

"What the hell are we goin' to Theodore for? We need supplies! To the mall!"

Kincaid says (cool & calm), "Sam right now we need information both locally & from the outside world. Theodore has internet access we'll get our information, get what we can from the school and go from there. The mall right now is too close to town Theodore is somewhat isolated. We can gather our thoughts, get a little more organized catch our breath for a moment, because face it it's going to get a lot worse before it gets better."

He throws a package of dried beef at Sam & Jacob and says, "If you're hungry eat up, and use the Gatorade for drinks."

"Because the internet probably works there. And we need information. We'll go to the mall later."
"The mall ALSO has working internet. And the school is probably SWARMING with zombies. We need supplies and protection. Besides, I seriously doubt Google's gonna have anything on 'reasons for zombie outbreak'."

Kincaid says (cool & calm), "Sam right now we need information both locally & from the outside world. Theodore has internet access we'll get our information, get what we can from the school and go from there. The mall right now is too close to town Theodore is somewhat isolated. We can gather our thoughts, get a little more organized catch our breath for a moment, because face it it's going to get a lot worse before it gets better."

He throws a package of dried beef at Sam & Jacob and says, "If you're hungry eat up, and use the Gatorade for drinks."
"Knowing Theodore, it's probably locked up tight. The internet wouldn't work because it's still summer and you need a password to activate the school computers."

"The mall ALSO has working internet. And the school is probably SWARMING with zombies. We need supplies and protection. Besides, I seriously doubt Google's gonna have anything on 'reasons for zombie outbreak'."

"Sam this isn't the time to argue. As Spencer said the school is probably isolated and if there are zombies thats why we're going to make a plan. We've already got some food and ammo for the time being. So as Spencer said it's probley going to get worse before it gets better. So can you bear with us. For just a moment?"

I say with a pleading look in my eyes.

"Knowing Theodore, it's probably locked up tight. The internet wouldn't work because it's still summer and you need a password to activate the school computers."

Kincaid chuckles a little and says, "I think we have several things that will get us inside the building just fine. And as far as the password thing goes no prob. You see the library here ran short of people to work last year when the flu hit, so I was loaned out for about three weeks to help out. I know where the head-librarian keeps the passwords for the system on file."

"Sam this isn't the time to argue. As Spencer said the school is probably isolated and if there are zombies thats why we're going to make a plan. We've already got some food and ammo for the time being. So as Spencer said it's probley going to get worse before it gets better. So can you bear with us. For just a moment?"

I say with a pleading look in my eyes.
I stare at him for a moment.
"Hey , fine with me. As long as I get to kill zombies."
I lean back into the seat and feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn to face a hideous, rotting, zombie.

"Oh my God, Jaccob... It's Keith Richards!"

The zombie attempts to bite me and I whack it on the noggin' with my peel.

I stare at him for a moment.
I lean back into the seat and feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn to face a hideous, rotting, zombie.

Kincaid slams on the brakes and pivots in one motion.

He pulls out his 45 and fires at the zombie that Sam has already hit. Kincaid stares at it for a moment realizing it is dead he gets out and drags the zombie out of the van and throws it into a ditch.

He gets back in the van and looks at Sam asks, "Are you all-right?"

2[/FONT]]I stare at him for a moment.

"How the hell a zombie get in here!! Unless..." I look up to see the sunroof is still open. "Oh.. that explains it." We chunk the zombie out and make sure everything is locked. I take a DEEP breath and say. "Alright. Before anything else happens we need to get a plan together. Since we're near the gym we can use the stairs to get to the second floor. Than go through the hallway to the library. That sound good??"

Kincaid slams on the brakes and pivots in one motion.

He pulls out his 45 and fires at the zombie that Sam has already hit. Kincaid stares at it for a moment realizing it is dead he gets out and drags the zombie out of the van and throws it into a ditch.

He gets back in the van and looks at Sam asks, "Are you all-right?"
"Physically, I'm fine. But mentally, I'm destroyed. Thanks for asking, though."

"How the hell a zombie get in here!! Unless..." I look up to see the sunroof is still open. "Oh.. that explains it." We chunk the zombie out and make sure everything is locked. I take a DEEP breath and say. "Alright. Before anything else happens we need to get a plan together. Since we're near the gym we can use the stairs to get to the second floor. Than go through the hallway to the library. That sound good??"
"Sounds neato torpedo to me."

Kincaid says, "All-right that's the plan of the moment. We stick together no need in us shooting one another by accident."

He hands Sam a gun and says, "Use it if you must, even on yourself."

Kincaid says, "All-right that's the plan of the moment. We stick together no need in us shooting one another by accident."

I take the gun.

"Not very good with long-range weapons, but I'll use when I really need it, thanks. So what's YOUR story?"

I grab my shotgun and put it in the holster on my side. I also grab the baseball bat.

"Whenever ya'll are ready."

The van stops. "Finally." We start to slow down. It looks like someone gets into it. Someone with a load of zombies chasing them. Then they peel off again.

"Dammit!!!" We speed back up, but the truck takes forever to accelerate, and jeeps aren't built for speed as they're built for being tough. Jones is able to keep the jeep within sight of both me and the van as Nguyen tells me what streets to take as I try to keep up.

Eventually the buildings, and zombies, thin out. Soon we're at the edge of the city and I can finally see how far behind I am. "Sir," Nguyen reports, "they've stopped at a high school."

"Hang back. I'll be up with you in a couple of minutes."

I take the gun.

"Not very good with long-range weapons, but I'll use when I really need it, thanks. So what's YOUR story?"

Kincaid says, "No need to know right now. Know the following I trust you two otherwise you'd be dead already, I am a librarian who happens to know a thing or two. ."

He starts to walk away turns around and says, "We make it through this I'll tell you guys my life story."

A couple of minutes later I pull into the parking lot. Jone's drives up behind me. We pull up next to the van.

I get out of the truck, my pistol ready, looking out for any more of those things. I see one rise up next to the van and put a bullet in its head. The guys in the van get out.

"Man, you sure can drive. Could you use a hand?"

Kincaid says, "No need to know right now. Know the following I trust you two otherwise you'd be dead already, I am a librarian who happens to know a thing or two. ."

He starts to walk away turns around and says, "We make it through this I'll tell you guys my life story."
"I work at a pizza joint, so I know a thing or to as well.... A-about pizza...."

"Deep well lets do this."

I quickly put on my leather jacket. I open the door and walk out side. I keep my bat at the ready. I look around and make sure there are no zombies.

"Alright guys it's safe to come out."

"Deep well lets do this."

I quickly put on my leather jacket. I open the door and walk out side. I keep my bat at the ready. I look around and make sure there are no zombies.

"Alright guys it's safe to come out."

I kill a zombie near Jaccob.

"Correction: NOW it's safe to come out."

A couple of minutes later I pull into the parking lot. Jone's drives up behind me. We pull up next to the van.

I get out of the truck, my pistol ready, looking out for any more of those things. I see one rise up next to the van and put a bullet in its head. The guys in the van get out.

"Man, you sure can drive. Could you use a hand?"

Kincaid pivots and puts his gun down once he realizes this guy is talking.

Zombies aren't exactly known for their converstaional skills

He says, "At this moment I'd even accept help from the Vice President inspite of shooting abilities."

He points to each guy in the group and says, "Jacob, Sam, Edward Spenser call me Spens. All-right gentlemen let's get things done and get out alive."

Kincaid pivots and puts his gun down once he realizes this guy is talking.

Zombies aren't exactly known for their converstaional skills

He says, "At this moment I'd even accept help from the Vice President inspite of shooting abilities."

He points to each guy in the group and says, "Jacob, Sam, Edward Spenser call me Spens. All-right gentlemen let's get things done and get out alive."

"Good to meet you,"
I say with a quick nod, my P90 at the ready in case more monsters show up. "Captain John Pierce." I indicate the two in the jeep. "Coporal Jones and Private Nguyen."

"We've got a truckload of weapons and explosives. If we're holing up here, got anyplace where we can secure them?"

"Good to meet you,"
I say with a quick nod, my P90 at the ready in case more monsters show up. "Captain John Pierce." I indicate the two in the jeep. "Coporal Jones and Private Nguyen."

"We've got a truckload of weapons and explosives. If we're holing up here, got anyplace where we can secure them?"

I see that they're military and give them a quick salute.

"Well we're not really holdin' up here. Just trying to get info on whats going on. But we got a small storage compartment in the Van that can hold quite a few guns and ammo."

I see that they're military and give them a quick salute.

"Well we're not really holdin' up here. Just trying to get info on whats going on. But we got a small storage compartment in the Van that can hold quite a few guns and ammo."

"That's fine with me. I'm just happy to see living people again. At least people we can save." My expression turns sour for a moment, but I refocus on our task. "We've got a bit of everything in there. Heck, I even brought along a sniper rifle, so we can at least spare some small arms. Better we can all fight against these things."

"How are you guys on food? We've only got the few MRE's that were in the truck. Although I wouldn't exactly call them food."

"That's fine with me. I'm just happy to see living people again. At least people we can save." My expression turns sour for a moment, but I refocus on our task. "We've got a bit of everything in there. Heck, I even brought along a sniper rifle, so we can at least spare some small arms. Better we can all fight against these things."

"How are you guys on food? We've only got the few MRE's that were in the truck. Although I wouldn't exactly call them food."

"Well we don't really have food either. Just some stuff we picked up at a gas station. But I'm sure theres food in the cafeteria."

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"