The Dream Team:
1. The Question
2. Booster Gold
3. Dial H for Hero
4. Starman (Jack Knight)
5. Blue Beetle
6. Guy Gardner
7. Ambush Bug
I don't like the Booster Gold idea. He's got a really specific direction they're sending him in right now, and he needs to stay like that. The rest of them, except Beetle, I can dig.

Oh hey! What about the Heckler?

NUMBER ONE: HAVE A GOOD WINGMAN
"It'll be the first long-term reunion of Batman & Nightwing. For a long time, the two have been constantly at odds with one another. I'd like to resolve that a bit. They make a terrific team and they're better together." Winick reveals.

Because Batman is such a sour-pussed taskmaster, part of Dick Grayson's job will be to smooth over his bedside manner.

"Nightwing acts as a good conduit between Batman and the rest of the team. Batman tells you one thing and Nightwing is there to translate. Batman's in the head of the office, Nightwing's the VP who takes care of business. It's going to make for a very interesting dynamic."

i agree that this could make for an interesting read. Nightwing's charcter doesnt necessarily need to get relegated to second fiddle. he could still be the lead even with Batman's presence. the trick is to not turn the new Outsiders into the Batman show. Bats will be influential, no doubt about that, but the story shouldnt be about him, it should be the members of the team being shaped into the best covert crimefighting unit yet.

No more dead Batman sidekicks. :down (unless it's killing Jason again, that's fine :o ).
LOL!

So who wants to bet that Red Hood shows up again, as either a team member or as a villain, inside a year? The Red Hood is the new AIDS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"