Seth Rogen, Evan Goldberg Sell Sony on Raunchy Animated Film 'Sausage Party'

Best thing about this movie will be seeing how angry parents get after they end up taking their kids to this.

Best thing about this movie will be seeing how angry parents get after they end up taking their kids to this.

You would think idiot parents would have learned by now, but there were still plenty of stories of stupid people taking their kids to Deadpool and then complaining about how they didn't know it was rated R.

"Can I get three for Sausage Party?"

"....."

"Ma'am, you do know this movie is rated R."

"Don't you ****ing tell me how to ****ing raise my ****ing kids! I'm taking them to this goddamn cartoon so they shut up for two ****ing hours! Gimme my goddamn tickets!"

".....and do you have an AMC Stubs card?"

how do you make a hot dog? Seth Rogen is the sausage and Kristen Wiig is the bun. look how they look.

there is a sex scene.

OMG :eek:

Considering what the mouth is, it will only be one type.

how do you make a hot dog? Seth Rogen is the sausage and Kristen Wiig is the bun. look how they look.

there is a sex scene.

OMG :eek:

There's an old Ripping Friends sketch based around the same joke. It is barely appropriate, but I'm going to roll the dice and post it here. It was a Saturday morning cartoon for god's sake.

This is going to be good.

Meanwhile in Japan

RqmsAJN.gif

As ridiculous as this movie is, I couldn't help but feel sorry for those baby carrots.

As ridiculous as this movie is, I couldn't help but feel sorry for those baby carrots.

As if isn't hard enough getting kids to eat vegetables.

I wish this didn't have f-bombs and was kid-apropriate. Kids deserve to have black comedy films, and relying on swears for humor gets old.

not everything has to be for kids.. and swearing will be the least of the issues here..

I've seen an interview with seth rogen couple years back and he mentioned they are working on an animated film where in one of the scenes an orgy takes place between twinkys and donuts.. I dunno how you gonna make that pg :D

I wish this didn't have f-bombs and was kid-apropriate. Kids deserve to have black comedy films, and relying on swears for humor gets old.

Kids deserve nothing. They get a hundred animated movies a year. How often are full-fledged, PIXAR quality animated film for adults in theaters? Hardly ever if at all. No, releasing this film as-is is important; studios need to be shown that animated films are the most flexible of mediums and aren't just for kids and families.

not everything has to be for kids.. and swearing will be the least of the issues here..

I've seen an interview with seth rogen couple years back and he mentioned they are working on an animated film where in one of the scenes an orgy takes place between twinkys and donuts.. I dunno how you gonna make that pg :D

Well its literally twinkies and donuts, so it could probably pass for PG-13. Then again I think swearing should also pass for PG-13 so this is just a problem of the MPAA.

Well its literally twinkies and donuts, so it could probably pass for PG-13. Then again I think swearing should also pass for PG-13 so this is just a problem of the MPAA.

I dont know mate.. i think your underestimating how filthy this thing will be.

I don't mind the constant swearing. Makes it so there's no chance it's a lower rating. That's one of the reasons I think Deadpool cursed so much.

[YT]GAJrBPUVDJM[/YT]

New trailer.

the constant swearing makes it look desperate for attention. on top of the fact the just for moral reasons I don't think they should be making this movie.

Look at that hot dog bun. Its obvious where they go with that. LOL

This was never meant for kids. It's filled with sexual and drug humor that wouldn't be appropriate for kids even without the swearing.

Kids get millions of PIXAR films, they can live without having another animated film. Especially since it's, no pun intended, sandwiched in-between family films that are bound to be amazing like Pete's Dragon and Kubo (after a summer filled with Dory, Life of Pets, and Ice Age). In short, kids'll live.

This one is strictly for adults. It's a 'Fritz the Cat' or 'South Park' type of film. One of those rare adult animated films that come along.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"