Thor News and Pics Thread: Oklahoma Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oklahoma edition? Thor a husker? :p

All jacked up, gonna watch the trailer again in HD. I'm sure many of the GA will say it's just silly, but I'm loving it.

Gah!! I mean.... Gah!

GIVE IT NOW!

That was seriously awesome. I want more! More of the Destroyer armor, more of Thor v. Loki (I want a buttload of Loki!) And all of it looked sweet. The Asgard stuff really reminds me of ST:2009's Vulcan landscapes, which is definitely a good thing.

A very good thing.

:thor::thor::thor::thor::thor:

Sweet trailer! CGI improved alot! Liked the destruction of the city scenes! Destroyer! And Mjolnir-throwing!

What a sigh of relief. This looks good to me. Hopkins alone sells this movie.

Stuck shopping with wife..... can't watch trailer :csad:

Could someone ask if Patrick Doyle is scoring? I can't get through no matter how many times I try.

Enjoyable, man. I like the look of Asgard.

I notice no flying shots of Thor; do we know if he's going to fly in this movie?

From all the interviews I've read, it sounds like he won't be flying.

For those who have seen the Comic Con footage, you can pretty much tell that they've improved alot of the Frost Giant scenes.

That's a shame, but there's still Avengers and possibly sequels. What we've got looks pretty good so far.

They could just be keeping it secret for now, I don't know.

If he doesn't fly in his own film there's always the Avengers film. Just imagine him flying alongside Iron Man going into battle. :awesome:

Screen Cap! Loki's Horns:

15zjal4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi