Thor: Ragnarok The Official News and Speculation Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
jSGYEDE.jpg

Let the discussion commence!

I can't imagine it without Loki. He is the one now ruling Asgard in the guise of Odin. I wonder if Hopkins will come back.

I can't imagine it without Loki. He is the one now ruling Asgard in the guise of Odin. I wonder if Hopkins will come back.
I hope so. it would be one hell of a make up job for Tom to look like Odin without Hopkins

Will be some tough months for Chris Hemsworth, or?
First shooting Thor 3, thereafter 9 months Avengers...
And they have to star filming soon in the summer 2016 - unusual early for a November start. (because they will start filming Avengers fall 2016)
So, one year filming for Chris... wow!

Wow, July 28th? At least it's not toward the end of the year!
Thread manager is fooling you ;) that's the old date - before the Spider-Man reboot was figured into the equation on Phase 3. Ragnarok is November 3, 2017

damn they are keeping this movie under wraps huh

It's probably the movie they'll try to keep secret the most.

Why though? Ragnarok is undoubtedly the least highly anticipated sequel from Phase 3, so its not like people are going to be banging on the gates demanding information like they are for Civil War and Guardians 2.

and that could be the point

for the early talk of how "important" this movie would be to the MCU, maybe Marvel want people to forget about it, not pay as much attention to production, so they can have some serious surprises unspoiled

I mean, I doubt that's really what they're doing, but it would be pretty cool
In reality, they probably just don't have the finished script

No longer the last film before IW Pt 1 again. Hmmm...

No longer the last film before IW Pt 1 again. Hmmm...

Well by comparison, Winter Soldier wasn't the last film before Avengers: Age of Ultron. I just think they want Black Panther to have a larger role in the final act.

Also Ant-Man was pretty well received. I personally loved it and am glad it's getting a sequel.

Well by comparison, Winter Soldier wasn't the last film before Avengers: Age of Ultron. I just think they want Black Panther to have a larger role in the final act.

Also Ant-Man was pretty well received. I personally loved it and am glad it's getting a sequel.
Good point regarding Winter Soldier. I pretty much ignore the "official" timeline anyway and just the films in the order that makes sense to me. For example, Winter Soldier will be the film coming before Age of Ultron in my MCU re-watches, not GOTG.

So ya I think you are right it probably means nothing in terms of this movie.

If its true then i would be infinitely more interested in this movie... not that I'm not interested its just hulk makes everything better lol.

Would be interesting if the Hulk/Banner is in this film. Hopefully Marvel and other people are using it to push or somehow become a "Planet Hulk" story by having the Hulk offworld, I would be all for it. At this point I don't want to see a Planet Hulk story, especially how most people act like the Planet Hulk story is the only good Hulk Story in history.

Thor & Hulk had a good couple of scraps in the first movie. Loved it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back