Thor: Ragnarok The Official News and Speculation Thread - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam Neill on Twitter.
Have a big weekend you all .
From me & me mate.
And go see @TaikaWaititi's #ThorRagnarok if you can.

DNrtkWuUEAA-3vu.jpg

The spoiler reviews on Youtube are buzzing. People loved it.
I am so happy! :)

I have exactly 29 hours. It's kind of like when you approach a singularity, and time slows, the closer you get.

eta: a friend saw it and said Black Panther was the trailer attached- anyone see anything else (A4)?

I have exactly 29 hours. It's kind of like when you approach a singularity, and time slows, the closer you get.

eta: a friend saw it and said Black Panther was the trailer attached- anyone see anything else (A4)?

The trailer? I had Alpha, JL, New Mutants, BP and Star Wars. One trailer would be nice

I already want Thor 4: Revengers assemble again!! :gngl:
with Taika pls & thank you

I'm leaving work early today!!! At 10am, I'm off for breakfast at the Metro Cafe (great place in LA BTW). a couple mimosas and then up next is a 12:20 3D XD showing at the local Cinemark. I'll let you know how it looks. They use dual 4K Barco projectors for 3D so I've never had the dimness problem in the past.

I'm freaking out.....I keep looking at the clock and it doesn't seem to change much......

Outside the theater waiting for my buddies to see Thor.

The Double Toasted review for this is up on youtube, if you guys want more laughs, check it out.

Going to see this tomorrow on my four year anniversary. It has been a fantastic year for the MCU.

Edit: Oh :(

Last edited:
I saw this last night and still can't make up my mind about what my opinion on it is.

I'm still a little indifferent about the change to Thor in this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"