Thor: Ragnarok The Official News and Speculation Thread - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
And lighting swords which make total sense. That scene in that new footage when Thor is engulfed in lighting fighting in the rainbow bridge with a sword is just insanely cool. And a absolutely giant Fenris running on the rainbow bridge. That's stuff of dreams right there.

Still waiting for some gif of that to pop up somewhere cause it's just insane. :drl:
Do you think Korg and Miek will be on the bridge too?

Idris has a lot of stuff coming up!

fCzGmKw.gif
DpSu7Or.gif

Last edited:
I'm from India. I have no idea why, but every time I tried to register here a message box would pop up saying that IPs from my country have been blocked and I kind of gave up after a while. Until now. Following the hype forums have been kind of a daily thing for me so this feels great!

A lot of spammers have come from India.....a lot of IPs of spammers from there have been perma banned over the years. Glad you were able to make it through.

Sweet. From what i could gather the lighting is flowing from Thor's body into his hands and then into the sword which seems to be just a regular asgardian sword. Fenris is massive and scary.

I'm from India. I have no idea why, but every time I tried to register here a message box would pop up saying that IPs from my country have been blocked and I kind of gave up after a while. Until now. Following the hype forums have been kind of a daily thing for me so this feels great!

I'm from India too... Welcome buddy...:)

A lot of spammers have come from India.....a lot of IPs of spammers from there have been perma banned over the years. Glad you were able to make it through.

Makes sense, and thank you! I just hope it doesn't revert back to how it was.

Any reason why they changed the background in the alleyway scene?

Yeah, that background change is very bizarre.

I remember something similar happening with Guardians and the scene where Rocket is fire the gun on top of Groot in the prison. It was originally outdoors. But that was CC footage. Very odd change to happen at this point.

Yeah, that background change is very bizarre.

I remember something similar happening with Guardians and the scene where Rocket is fire the gun on top of Groot in the prison. It was originally outdoors. But that was CC footage. Very odd change to happen at this point.

What background change are you guys talking about? I'm confused...

Any reason why they changed the background in the alleyway scene?

Mind tricks on behalf of Marvel and/or Taika!

Saying that, Hela herself could possibly be doing it in the movie via creation of allusion.

Yeh the change in the background doesn't look good at all. Another reason for me to think that it is indeed a misdirect from the people marketing the movie.

Just speculating really. Considering where we seen him last in The Dark World and that trick he pulled on Thor... it wouldn't surprise me if it was him.

Of course it would have to be a little later on in the movie I'm guessing (after all Thor has short hair in the shot). Could be Hela's first interaction with Loki.

Since you pointed it out, he is kind of sprawling on the throne. And it would make sense that a distraction might be be needed. And Loki has used Gungnir... What's great is a week ago, I thought I had it all in order in my head, now I don't. Nice.

This just keeps looking awesome. Can't I just get to go to sleep for 3 weeks after seeing Blade Runner 2049 tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"