Thor: Ragnarok The Official News and Speculation Thread - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be seeing this in less than 4 hours!! Can't believe it's finally here, so pumped for the IMAX scenes!
I will also be thinking of and missing Vartha tonight.

Well. I just loved this movie to pieces. Did Vartha proud. :up:

I thought it was a fun time overall, and something Vartha would've likely enjoyed as well.

Really hope Feige considers that Marvel film Tessa Thompson pitched with ScarJo and Zoe Saldana.

Just got back and I am soooo disappointed....

I loved the film, but I have some minor nitpicks and some huge ones as well but all in all I really enjoyed it and I feel like I need to see it again to give a real score but for now I'm going with an 8/10

I loved the film, but I have some minor nitpicks and some huge ones as well but all in all I really enjoyed it and I feel like I need to see it again to give a real score but for now I'm going with an 8/10

Pretty much where I'm at. Don't think I really have any huge nitpicks though.

So so so so SOOOOOO very disappointed.

How come dude? :huh:

That I can't have this at my house playing nonstop on a loop!

Forgot to mention I got a poster as well. Planning on framing it and putting it with my Guardians 2 and Dr Strange one

I went into the theater feeling run down from a long week and I came out super-charged. I thought I would be wiped out getting home so late but now I'm wondering how I'm going to sleep :funny: I had a blast with this movie. I can't remember the last movie where I smiled and laughed from beginning to end. This film is no doubt a love letter to Flash Gordon and Big Trouble in Little China. The influences were undeniable. Thor is definitely in Jack Burton "underdog" form here but when it's time to kick ash he kicks ash. Every character shines in this and I really can't wait to see it again. My wife and I may have to take a half day from work tomorrow so we can back in the theater while my boy is in daycare.

Just came back from seeing it. What a movie, it is what Thor should have been from the start.

Wow... my brain needs time to process this movie still but... Wow. What a great 2 hours. Definitely exceeded my expectations.

the critics were BSing telling me its just jokes for straight 2 hours! will never listen to them again.
very well balanced film.
Though I loved Sakaar portion better than Asgard one

1 of the most rewatchable films definitely.
Better entertaintment than GOTG2 but dramatically I have to give it to Gunn.

WIll go see it 5 more times. Maybe more.

Pretty much where I'm at. Don't think I really have any huge nitpicks though.
:

Wow... my brain needs time to process this movie still but... Wow. What a great 2 hours. Definitely exceeded my expectations.

Glad you guys all enjoyed it! :up:

Amazing movie must watch again.
It really is and yeh this movie needs a second viewing. :yay:

Cool to hear that you loved it. I think Vartha would have liked it very much.

I thought it was a fun time overall, and something Vartha would've likely enjoyed as well.

Really hope Feige considers that Marvel film Tessa Thompson pitched with ScarJo and Zoe Saldana.
It's a fun ride. Tessa was really one of the standouts. She was so relaxed in the role.

Happy that you loved it! A second viewing is warranted for sure. :cwink:

I knew you would love it. You will never forget that song. :woot:

Forgot to mention I got a poster as well. Planning on framing it and putting it with my Guardians 2 and Dr Strange one
Lucky you. I have to get me on of those.

I went into the theater feeling run down from a long week and I came out super-charged. I thought I would be wiped out getting home so late but now I'm wondering how I'm going to sleep :funny: I had a blast with this movie. I can't remember the last movie where I smiled and laughed from beginning to end. This film is no doubt a love letter to Flash Gordon and Big Trouble in Little China. The influences were undeniable. Thor is definitely in Jack Burton "underdog" form here but when it's time to kick ash he kicks ash. Every character shines in this and I really can't wait to see it again. My wife and I may have to take a half day from work tomorrow so we can back in the theater while my boy is in daycare.
Awesome. That's what a movie should do. Agreed with the influences for the movie for sure. You 2 have a great time watching it again.

Just came back from seeing it. What a movie, it is what Thor should have been from the start.
It truly is.

Great. The ride is pretty, hilarious and action packed.

the critics were BSing telling me its just jokes for straight 2 hours! will never listen to them again.
very well balanced film.
Though I loved Sakaar portion better than Asgard one

1 of the most rewatchable films definitely.
Better entertaintment than GOTG2 but dramatically I have to give it to Gunn.

WIll go see it 5 more times. Maybe more.
Yeh i agree with the thing about the humor. The critics/reviews focused a bit to much on it. Even though it's funny it also has definitely hard hitting moments and quieter moments throughout and the humor is balanced well.

The rewatchability factor is definitely strong with this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"