Thor: Ragnarok The Official News and Speculation Thread - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then I wonder how Stephen Strange Dr Strange will fit into Ragnarok? Because we all know Benedict will be in Thor Ragnarok so I wonder if Dr Strange will end up on the same planet as Thor and Hulk? Or if Stephen will cross paths with both Banner and Thor on Earth? But I definitely want to see a Loki/Strange scene

We already know how he fits into Ragnarok. Thor and Loki go to him for help before getting sent to Sakaar.

It will be cool to see him even in a short cameo.

Who knows, his role could be bigger than expected (I hope, Strange was one of my favorite MCU movies).

How certain is it that we'll all be getting a new trailer now?
I know that Strange got his second one around SDCC and that there's about 4 months until the movie's out, but still..

Code:
How certain is it that we'll all be getting a new trailer now?
I know that Strange got his second one around SDCC and that there's about 4 months until the movie's out, but still..
It's just a matter of putting things into perspective...

Doctor Strange- Movie release: November 4th 2016
Thor Ragnarok - Movie release: November 3rd 2017

Doctor Strange - Teaser Trailer = April 12th 2016
Thor Ragnarok - Teaser Trailer = April 10th 2017

Doctor Strange - Official Trailer 2 - 23rd July 2016 (at SDCC 2016)
Thor Ragnarok - Official Trailer 2 - (most likely at SDCC 2017)

Who knows, his role could be bigger than expected (I hope, Strange was one of my favorite MCU movies).

I really don't think he's going to Sakaar with the others.

Comic-Con
Marvel Studios

Marvel Studios president and producer Kevin Feige and special guests provide an inside look at the ever-expanding Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Saturday July 22, 2017 5:30pm - 7:00pm
Hall H

Just 2 weeks to go!

I saw a blurb on FB about Avengers IW will have something at D23 so maybe Thor will be at SDCC

Guys are you all being serious?!

We are getting Ragnarok at both D23 and SDCC. It won't be online for another 2 weeks though.

Some toy spoilers... not sure if they have been posted yet:

Hela's wolf and more Surtur.
thormmgs.jpeg

htgsminis.jpeg

With Karl Urban as Skurge I hope we get a fight scene with him going up against Thor

Yeah it was, we were trying to figure out who a few were.
Some toy spoilers... not sure if they have been posted yet:

Hela's wolf and more Surtur.
thormmgs.jpeg

htgsminis.jpeg

I'd love a Death's Head cameo, but no it's unlikely.

so based on a Funko Pop figure preview, looks like Surtur will be seen in some form in the movie. I wonder how much does a role does he play, and would he even speak, or is he just a mute monster? I hope he talks and is giant sized.

so based on a Funko Pop figure preview, looks like Surtur will be seen in some form in the movie. I wonder how much does a role does he play, and would he even speak, or is he just a mute monster? I hope he talks and is giant sized.

He'll definitely be a giant, as last year's Comic Con featured footage of Hulk jumping down towards a huge fire demon. I guess it's very possible that he won't be over 1000 ft tall, like in the comics, but he will be huge.

I too hope he speaks though. He should be intelligent and not just a monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"