Thor Vs Captain Marvel

Bathrat

Superhero
Reaction score
i personally think this match up would be more interesting than thor vs. supes, but that's just my opinion.

who wins?

Thor, in the end. Marvel has the crazy anvatage but, King Thor aint all that sane either. It's hard to really say.

Since he didn't mention KING Thor is the poll... Marv would destroy regular Thor.

The only time I ever remember Captain Marvel being crazy was in Kingdom Come. Anyway, In Kingdom Come Superman was at the peak of his strenth/toughness because of all the solar energy he had taken in over the years, kryptonite didnt even affect him anymore. He might not of been at his pre-crisis strenth/toughness, but it was up there. And, well, Captain Marvel still beat the living crap out of him. Yes, Superman in the end won, and could of crushed his head, but Captain Marvel still gave him one of the fights of his life. And Superman recently beat Thor, so Im going to give this one to Captain Marvel, well, because he's The Worlds Mightiest Mortal, and, uh, he's a Golden Age Hero!!! :D

Whats with all of this King Thor stuff anyway? I havent been keeping up with whats going on with the character lately (never really liked him all that much) but im still curious. I hope it's not another cheesy way to boost his power, like Warrior Madness, or that Bear Shirt of whatever the hell it was he wore...

Originally posted by Mr. X
The only time I ever remember Captain Marvel being crazy was in Kingdom Come. Anyway, In Kingdom Come Superman was at the peak of his strenth/toughness because of all the solar energy he had taken in over the years, kryptonite didnt even affect him anymore. He might not of been at his pre-crisis strenth/toughness, but it was up there. And, well, Captain Marvel still beat the living crap out of him. Yes, Superman in the end won, and could of crushed his head, but Captain Marvel still gave him one of the fights of his life. And Superman recently beat Thor, so Im going to give this one to Captain Marvel, well, because he's The Worlds Mightiest Mortal, and, uh, he's a Golden Age Hero!!! :D

I don't think he was talking about DC's Captain Marvel......

Originally posted by Mr. X
Whats with all of this King Thor stuff anyway? I havent been keeping up with whats going on with the character lately (never really liked him all that much) but im still curious. I hope it's not another cheesy way to boost his power, like Warrior Madness, or that Bear Shirt of whatever the hell it was he wore...

Pick up the Thor:Spiral trade paperback... It's one of the most intriquing comic stories this year.... and it'll prove to you that Thor isn't a lame character.

Also... Since Odin his father is dead...Thor takes over as king of Asgards....That's why he's called King Thor;)

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
Pick up the Thor:Spiral trade paperback... It's one of the most intriquing comic stories this year.... and it'll prove to you that Thor isn't a lame character.

Also... Since Odin his father is dead...Thor takes over as king of Asgards....That's why he's called King Thor;)
Yes, pick up Spiral. Before you do though, pick up the Death of Odin and Gods on Earth trades to get the whole story. :)

Captain Marvel is far more powerful than Thor....he destroyed the Universe and then re-created it!!!!!

Originally posted by Mr Furious
captian marvel from MU would defeat thor!

But he's talkng about DC's captain marvel

the only captain marevel of any importance is half kree, half titan, 100% bastard! and would whoop thors ass in a milisecond.

:)

(that is unbias aswell;) )

I say Thor would win

Lets see....

Captain Marvel is as strong, or even stronger than superman....Who beat thor...

Marv wins

hasn't supes beaten captain marvel?

and the whole "this guy beat this guy" thing doesn't matter.

hulk has beaten thor.
wolverine has beaten hulk.
could wolverine beat thor?
HELL NO!!!!

Wolverine has beaten Hulk? Are you referring to that ultra stupid Wolverine/Hulk series? The art in that comic is so bad...pisses me off just thinking about it :mad: . And of all things that knock the Hulk out, a landslide of snow does it. For pic's and more details on that fight, check out the link below. And the Hulk has been whupping Wolverines ass for 30 years, since his comic debut actually...Man I hate badly written stories...... :(

http://leaderslair.crosswinds.net/gammapeople/hulksmashes/wolverine-hulk2.html:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"