Thor Vs Captain Marvel

doesnt matter which cap marvel.... thor would stick his hammer up his ass go to space, call the hammer back with Marvels spine attached.

The Cleric said:
doesnt matter which cap marvel.... thor would stick his hammer up his ass go to space, call the hammer back with Marvels spine attached.

oh good one...crybaby bastard

Is this the captain marvel that says shazaam?? If it is then he wins by electricuting thor to death

Brilliant. I wonder why no one ever thought of electrocuting the Norse god of lightning to death before?

TheCorpulent1 said:
Brilliant. I wonder why no one ever thought of electrocuting the Norse god of lightning to death before?

I thought Zeus was the GOD of lightning

Guyverjay said:
But he's talkng about DC's captain marvel
ohhh dang Well the DC Captain Marvel stinks cuz the MU one would kick his aaa

TheCorpulent1 said:

They could use DC's transmutative lightning, and just change Thor back into Blake. Or you know, some ridiculous crap fest like that.

That, and couldn't Thor's hammer just basically turn "off" Billy's powers? :o

Captain Marvel is a bum, Thor will wipe the floor with him.

TheCorpulent1 said:

HAHAHAHAHA I know WHY didn't I think of that!!!!

Mistress Gluon said:
They could use DC's transmutative lightning, and just change Thor back into Blake. Or you know, some ridiculous crap fest like that.

That, and couldn't Thor's hammer just basically turn "off" Billy's powers? :o
I doubt the former would work. Every time other people besides a Marvel family member have been hit by the Wizard's magic lightning, it's acted like normal lightning and just shocked the hell out of them.

For the latter, Thor's divine powers can only summon and control normal, natural lightning, as far as I know. Mjolnir, however, might be able to suck the magic energy out of Billy, robbing him of his Captain Marvel powers.

Thor would win.
...wait, Marvel's Captain Marvel or Captain Marvel (Shazam!)?

The thread starter was very vague. :down

TheCorpulent1 said:
I doubt the former would work. Every time other people besides a Marvel family member have been hit by the Wizard's magic lightning, it's acted like normal lightning and just shocked the hell out of them.

For the latter, Thor's divine powers can only summon and control normal, natural lightning, as far as I know. Mjolnir, however, might be able to suck the magic energy out of Billy, robbing him of his Captain Marvel powers.

In Marvel Vs DC Thor turned CM back into Billy by using his hammer to interupt the lightning before he could turn back into CM.

TheCorpulent1 said:

Aside from the crap in the Omac Project that utilized Transmutative lightning to change back Mary Marvel. :o

Warhammer said:
Thor would win.
...wait, Marvel's Captain Marvel or Captain Marvel (Shazam!)?

The thread starter was very vague. :down

The normally powered Captain Marvel from DC.

Captain Marvel would hand Thor his ass a million times over before that Norse pissant could even blink.
Is Thor as fast as light?........'Cause Marvel is.
By the way, Marvelheads, Captain Marvel's powers have increased threefold as evidenced in 'Brave New World'. Thor can't change Marvel back to Billy because the wizard's dead and all his knowledge and power have been given to Billy, and since the wizard's dead, he can't send the lightning to change him.
Billy's power is now permanent, and there's no 'transformation copout' option, now.
Also: Billy Batson's is the most noble soul in the DCU. He'd beat Thor to death with his own hammer.

I assumed we were talking about regular Thor and regular Captain Marvel. If you're gonna bump Billy up to his current level, I'd say Thor should be bumped up to his levels in "Ragnarok," after he'd gained full control of the Odinpower and learned to use rune magic. That would be a pretty spectacular fight. :up:
KevanG said:
In Marvel Vs DC Thor turned CM back into Billy by using his hammer to interupt the lightning before he could turn back into CM.
Yeah, but Mjolnir has always been able to absorb energy. That's why it stopped the lightning, in my mind. Not because it granted Thor control over the lightning or anything. Thor's always only been able to control natural lightning.

Monica Rambeau would eat Thor´s liver.

<- ducks

Nah, Thor would just absorb her into Mjolnir. Energy beings are pretty well f***ed against Thor. :p

At first the said just Thor vs. Captain Marvel then people started mentioning King Thor... Well now that Captain Marvel's power is currently one hundredfold. It all just depends on the version people are going for and being a big Captain Marvel Fan I'm going for him.

Well, we still don't really know what Captain Marvel's capable of now. All we know is that he's more powerful. We don't know the degree or anything, and he's clearly having a rough time coping with the changes his promotion has brought, if the last issue of 52 is any indication. He had the crrraaaaazy eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"