ULTIMATE FIGHT - RUNE LORD THOR vs SUPERMAN PRIME

thorandsurfer

Civilian
Reaction score
I don't know much about the prime of Superman except he's the greatest superman, but rune lord thor is the greatest thor and could beat everybody in the marvel comics. So who wins in the best marvel vs the best dc...........

I pick thor bacause he has a hammer with alot of power that superman doesn't.

Unfair advantage: Thor's hammer is magic. Supie can't take magic.

*sigh* I am le dork.

Superman Prime can take magic just fine.

JUST fine.

Regardless, I don't know how to put two people who can bend dimensions to their will against each other. Superman Prime also has a GL Ring by the way, every bit as versatile as ODIN's Hammer, if not moreso.

They're ubercharacters, meant to be unsurpassable, therefore, neither one has been put even close to their limit. I'd give it to Superman Prime... just cuz I like him more, but I suspect he has more experience.

Well that also depends on which Superman Prime you are talking about. The one from DC 1,000,000 would destroy just about any person he fought with just a wave of his hand. The new Superman Prime (aka Superboy Prime) probably could give him a run for his money.

I just got into some argument over Wonder Woman vs Thor at the DC boards (person knows more WW than me but w/e, never give up!), so I'm staying out of cross company character battles for a while, but I'd say Superman Prime would have to cry a bit before actually starting to fight Rune Thor. If that helps anyone make their decision easier you're welcome.

Well that also depends on which Superman Prime you are talking about. The one from DC 1,000,000 would destroy just about any person he fought with just a wave of his hand. The new Superman Prime (aka Superboy Prime) probably could give him a run for his money.

With the Sinestro Ring, SuperBOY Prime could proably make some noise... especially if he still has his reality-warping punches....

But he's not SuperMAN Prime in any way whatsoever and Rune Thor would gobble him up based on experience alone.

Superboy Prime's punches were never reality-warping themselves. He was punching the walls of reality. The walls of reality shifted and reality itself shifted as a result. Superboy Prime's punches are just normal punches, able to break ****, not magically warp reality all on their own.

Neither would win and all reality would be destroyed leaving them floating in a void of nothingness.

Thor, firstly because he is a god, secondly because a solar radiation can't be that powerfull, thirdly because Thor is a warrior with millenia of martial experience (actually, The God of the Warriors, in a way, in parallel with Odin and Tyr) while Superman was basically raised as a farmer and a school student.

Firstly, "Because he's a god" is a meaningless argument. Secondly, you obviously have little to no idea the kinda power Superman Prime (Supes 1,000,000) is packing. At some point he made it over the source wall and got exposed to some serious s**t, came back at serious God like levels, then he hibernated in the sun for about 850 some odd centuries. Seriously, this match is about as even as either of them is gonna get.

Firstly, "Because he's a god" is a meaningless argument. Secondly, you obviously have little to no idea the kinda power Superman Prime (Supes 1,000,000) is packing. At some point he made it over the source wall and got exposed to some serious s**t, came back at serious God like levels, then he hibernated in the sun for about 850 some odd centuries. Seriously, this match is about as even as either of them is gonna get.
You forgot to add he has the last GL ring and also recreated Krypton and his parents.

Yeah, that too. Though to tell you the truth I always thought the GL ring was unnecessary.

But it's cool. It's the last GL ring, too. Superman Prime's like Kyle Rayner, Jr. :)

So Superman prime...is this like an "Ultimate" Superman or something. I've never heard of this. Because I thought since Superman was duped by magic Thor would beat him, but then someone pointed out that Superman Prime was impervious to magic.

He's been exposed to the essences of the Universe. Magic isn't gonna do much more than it normally would any other being that you'd consider one of the most powerful in the universe.

Of course, Rune Thor is one of the most powerful beings in the Marvel universe. Hence the even match-up. I couldn't really say who would win. I imagine if it ever actually happened, they'd both be far too wise to even bother fighting.

That's the way I see it. This is like the two kung fu masters coming face to face on a narrow bridge, and realizing that they're far too even a match, so they yield and let each other pass. Or something like that. Geez I am so wasted.

That's the way I see it. This is like the two kung fu masters coming face to face on a narrow bridge, and realizing that they're far too even a match, so they yield and let each other pass. Or something like that. Geez I am so wasted.
For all their wisdom, neither Rune Thor nor Superman Prime know kung fu. :(

I wonder how easy it would be for Thor to pick up kung fu.

Depends. He's a master of all of Asgard's forms of combat already, but whether that would let him pick up more fighting styles easily or keep him from picking up new styles because he's already got a style that he's used for centuries, I can only speculate. If he's all enlightened as Rune Thor, it might be easier.

For all their wisdom, neither Rune Thor nor Superman Prime know kung fu. :(
Well to be honest you don't know that for sure about Superman Prime. I mean he did go to the source wall and learned all of its knowledge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"