Thor Vs Captain Marvel

Originally posted by Mr. X
Wolverine has beaten Hulk?
a while back, yeah.
in the first "round" of the fight.
he gutted hulk, and hulk was flat on his face for a minute.
hulk got up, and they started fighting again.
this was in hulk's book.
also, when wolverine was death, hulk threw him around, then wolvie cut him. hulk stopped, cuz he was hurt, and wolverine almost "finished" him.
he stopped himself, and hulk lept away.

but hulk could stomp him flat out if he really wanted to.
he'd just rather beat on him, and wolvie can take it till he gets an opening.
i was just illustrating that the "A guy beat B guy, and C gut beat A guy, so C guy could beat B guy" logic was silly.

Originally posted by The Batman
Lets see....

Captain Marvel is as strong, or even stronger than superman....Who beat thor...

Marv wins
But he has already been beaten by Thor. I don't even consider that JLA/Avengers an offical thing anymore.

I mean Thor being defeated was a little adjustable but when Galactus was defeated...that just took the cake and the icing as well. So Thor would win.

Plus somebody said he was defeated by Thor anyway.

That was the Grey Hulk though. He's weaker, smaller, and his skin isnt invurnable. He took Wolverines best though (he was gutted) and healed right back up. I personally like the WHAT IF HULK KILLED WOLVERINE version of that story, when Hulk kills Wolverine (snaps his spine) and then goes on to kill several of the X Men and then takes on that other team, with the Blob and stuff, whatever that teams called. And dont think I meant anything negative by what I said bigdirtyogre, I just thought you were referring to that horrible Wolverine/Hulk series, and I was grumpy anyway... :)

it's all good, homey.
but when wolvie was death, he fought big bad green machine hulk, and cut him a few times.
wolvie's claws are one of the few things that can pierce hulk's skin.

Superman didn't lose to SHAZAM!. (I'll call him SHAZAM! so it won't be confusing)
Superman had Billys head in his hands at the end of that fight. Superman got fed up with it and grabbed him, he shouted, "ENOUGH!" meaning... well, he'd stopped playing around. At the end of it, all Supes had to do was squeese or give a little flip of his wrist and Billy's brain would be baby food... Superman could have said, "Ok, now you're my woman. Now I want you to ben over and take it like one!" and he would have had to do it.
Superman won, but it was one kick-ass battle.
Back on track: Thor would win. He controls the lightning, magic lightning is how Billy gets his powers. Thor could just deny the lightning or something and Billy would be screwed.
And if it was just a hand-to-hand between SHAZAM! and Thor, Thor would still win. It would be a good one though. SHAZAM! has always depended on his strength and speed to win fights and nothing more, really. I mean, he's just a kid... he hasn't mastered any fighting styles and has limited skills in that area and he doesn't have NEAR the experience Thor does.
Winner: Thor any way you look at it.

wolverine's claws maybe able to penetrates hulks skin, but he could never physically ever beat the hulk! Hulk should be able to crush him quickly! wolverine really doesnt stand that much of a chance imo!

Originally posted by Human Torch II
wolverine's claws maybe able to penetrates hulks skin, but he could never physically ever beat the hulk! Hulk should be able to crush him quickly! wolverine really doesnt stand that much of a chance imo!

well, read some comics, cuz it ain't as cut and dry as you think.

Originally posted by bigdirtyogre
well, read some comics, cuz it ain't as cut and dry as you think.
i know wolverine has won, my point is that he shouldnt be able to because he is physically way out matched (obviously). imo its stupid that he could beat the hulk by himself, but o well, its just my opinion.

Actually, for the record, Wolverines claws cant penetrate the Hulks skin. He once said something to the extent of,"My claws arent having any effect on him, or maybe hes just healing so fast I cant tell?". And yes, as War his claws did cut the Hulks throat, and he did it a couple of times. But he had strength enchancements and all of that, and the Hulk still won that fight anyway. Wolverine also cut out the Hulks eyes once, unfortunatly he just healed up and then proceeded to kick Wolvies ass. Dont get me wrong, I love Wolverine, and he's really bad ass, but he's nothing next to the Hulk. I mean, hes 5'3, and 200 pounds without his adamantium skelaton, and were putting him against a 7 foot tall 1,200 pound monster. Hulk needs to fight people like Mangog and The Abomination, not Wolverine.

And if you dont believe me about the Wolverine/Hulk eye thing (I have a feeling someone's going to say something about me just making it up) then go and pick up the Hulk issue 8, the 1999 1-11 series, the one that lead to the Incredible being added back into the title. It was just called "The Hulk" then.

imagine what the movie hulk could do to hugh jackman wolverine! :eek:
no doubt.
movie wolverine is a puss compared to his comic book self.

i wonder if any recent marvel movie character could take out hulk. prof x or jean grey maybe, but hulk has always been difficult to control his mind. physically, well no one i can think of could take him. maybe colossus but i doubt it.

i wonder if any recent marvel movie character could take out hulk. prof x or jean grey maybe, but hulk has always been difficult to control his mind. physically, well no one i can think of could take him. maybe colossus but i doubt it.

Rogue. :D

Shazam wins

IOf Supes can beat him, then Shazam, who has beaten Superman before, both Pre and post crisis, can definetely....

I thought this was covered once, I pictured Thor controling CM with his hammer like a radio controled car. :D

Any hero with the name Marvel at the end is going to get his ass kicked by a Norse God who carries a hammer, can control the weather, teleport, and has uncanny strength.

Not to mention the other powers he now posseses from his late Father who was as powerful as Zeus, God of Gods.

Jugsy said:
the only captain marevel of any importance is half kree, half titan, 100% bastard! and would whoop thors ass in a milisecond.

:)

(that is unbias aswell;) )

If Cap Marvel is such a BAD ASS then why is he DEAD!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"