TIH confirmed for 2008!

Wyrminarrd

Sidekick
Reaction score
http://www.superherohype.com/news/hulknews.php?id=4626

This is great news! We´ve been waiting for this movie for way to long and I for one am really glad that the movie finally is all set.

2008 is going to rock, having both Iron man and the Hulk is almost beyong belief.

Here´s hoping the we get a june/july opening :)

OMG! I just saw this news. I guess they are further along than the other potentials. Woooo...

[Ions hopes the film turns out good]

what so surprising?...we always knew they were going for 08 release :confused:

Sava said:
what so surprising?...we always knew they were going for 08 release :confused:
It's news when they confirm its gonna be the 2nd film released. :) Plus no hard confirmation before. AMIRITE?

They finally got it together didn't they?The only thing they have to do now is get the cast and make a GOOD movie!The transporter movies had great action sequences and this movie better have the action sequenses on a BIGGER scale then the transporter movies.TIH will rock!

2008 is going to be a GREAT year!!

Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk and The Dark Knight, OH HELL YEAH!!:up: :up:

Ions said:
It's news when they confirm its gonna be the 2nd film released. :) Plus no hard confirmation before. AMIRITE?
yeah, we also knew Abomination was the villain months before they said it :confused:, did they say anything more about TIH?

Great news!

But think,

Hulk-2003
The Incredible Hulk-2008

Five years?!:eek:

webhead731 said:
Great news!

But think,

Hulk-2003
The Incredible Hulk-2008

Five years?!:eek:

What's your point ?

Five freakin' years since the first one! That's a long time.:eek:

webhead731 said:

Yeah, but not unprecedented:)

Sava said:
did they say anything more about TIH?

Marvel's conference call said that Universal didn't want to relinquish the Hulk rights back to Marvel but Marvel worked out an arrangement that keeps Universal involved financially but Marvel gets to make the movie as they see fit.

They really talked up the Hulk. Producer Kevin Feige said the director and Zak Penn are literally hold up in room as we speak hashing out the final details. He said, "Hulk will deliver more action in the first five minutes then anyone's seen from a sequel in a long long time."

Sounds good to me!

YJ1 said:
Marvel's conference call said that Universal didn't want to relinquish the Hulk rights back to Marvel but Marvel worked out an arrangement that keeps Universal involved financially but Marvel gets to make the movie as they see fit.

They really talked up the Hulk. Producer Kevin Feige said the director and Zak Penn are literally hold up in room as we speak hashing out the final details. He said, "Hulk will deliver more action in the first five minutes then anyone's seen from a sequel in a long long time."

Sounds good to me!

HECK HECK HECK YES! Sounds awesome. thanks for the info!:)

i hope its 5 years in hulk time

like banner has been on the lamb for 5 years

his life alone will def **** his mind up even more

hell, have him say he met a young teen who helped him out

I knew this was going for a 2008 release, people thought 2009 because Marvel first said they will be releasing one of their own movies in 08 and 09 respectively, when Iron Man got an 08 release, people assumed TIH would be an 09 release. But with Hellboy starting production in April 07 for an 08 release, and TIH starting production at the same time, an 08 release just made sense, and now we have confirmation!!!!!!

webhead731 said:
It's all relative though. Was an eternity(also known as 7 years) between the first 2 Terminators. :O

Ions said:
It's all relative though. Was an eternity(also known as 7 years) between the first 2 Terminators. :O

Actually it was 6 years, Terminator: 1984, T2: 1990. And Aliens came out 7 years after Alien.

AVEITWITHJAMON said:
Actually it was 6 years, Terminator: 1984, T2: 1990. And Aliens came out 7 years after Alien.
lets hope TIH is half as good as those movies

Here's hoping!!! I'll even be happy if its half as good as Hulk, i just dont want a disaster.

AVEITWITHJAMON said:
Here's hoping!!! I'll even be happy if its half as good as Hulk, i just dont want a disaster.
i just dont want X3 but just called TIH this time ;)

Sava said:
i just dont want X3 but just called TIH this time ;)

Seems like Marvel is taking more time with this project then Fox did with X3 so here´s hoping :up:

I hope the movie will be at least 2 hours long. I will be extremely worried if they try and fit everything into a 90 minutes.

I´m really hoping that Zak Penn delivers a great script for TIH, especially now that it´s been said that he will be writing the script for the Avengers movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"