Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the members as stated should be

Nightwing
Raven
Starfire
Cyborg
Beast Boy

Now if they need to let Cyborg alone due to his being in Snyder's Justice League, I'd add either Static or Arsenal. And not Titans at first but cameos from Bumblebee and even Wendy and Marvin a ssupporting characters.

I'd like Brother Blood as the villain of the first season, as he and his HIVE try to call Trigon to Earth. Have Dick investigating HIVE crimes which brings him into contact with Raven, and go forward from there.

Kid Flash is definitely out... Cyborg may be questionable... I'm not sure about Starfire or Beast Boy, but I think it's going to be a five-member lineup for budgetary reasons and this is the roster I'd like to see...

Nightwing
Raven
Starfire
Cyborg
Donna Troy

Kid Flash is definitely out... Cyborg may be questionable... I'm not sure about Starfire or Beast Boy, but I think it's going to be a five-member lineup for budgetary reasons and this is the roster I'd like to see...

Nightwing
Raven
Starfire
Cyborg
Donna Troy

This would probably ideal.

Based on the report, and just common sense, I'd say Raven and Starfire are sure things.

Nightwing, Starfire, and Raven have all but officially been confirmed in almost every article I've seen.

I wouldn't be surprised if they used the same lineup as the TT toon or if they played with that idea when they were trying to make a film.

I think the members as stated should be

Nightwing
Raven
Starfire
Cyborg
Beast Boy

Now if they need to let Cyborg alone due to his being in Snyder's Justice League, I'd add either Static or Arsenal. And not Titans at first but cameos from Bumblebee and even Wendy and Marvin a ssupporting characters.

I'd like Brother Blood as the villain of the first season, as he and his HIVE try to call Trigon to Earth. Have Dick investigating HIVE crimes which brings him into contact with Raven, and go forward from there.

url-17.gif

Their time's past and not every TV viewer want to see Wonder Dog maul them to oblivion

I must be the only one who doesn't think they'll go for the cartoon roster when they get the characters sorted. The show's line-up will no more be different (save for Dick, Kori & Raven) then the Justice League TAS roster or the X-Movies

Wendy and Marvin were just fine in the YJ toon.

this is supposed to be TITANS, NOT Young Justice... live with it...

That's not the point I was making.

this is supposed to be TITANS, NOT Young Justice... live with it...

This also isn't the comics, so they are under no obligation to do things exactly like the comics. They could very well take elements from multiple teams/incarnations (it's happened before)...live with it...

url-17.gif

Their time's past and not every TV viewer want to see Wonder Dog maul them to oblivion

I must be the only one who doesn't think they'll go for the cartoon roster when they get the characters sorted. The show's line-up will no more be different (save for Dick, Kori & Raven) then the Justice League TAS roster or the X-Movies

I don't want them mauled by wonder dog. That ranks as one of my lest favorite comic moments ever. I'm just saying the could be College classmates of Grayson.

I think Cyborg is definitely out because DC has spent so much time positioning him as a major member of the Justice League. Besides Nightwing, Starfire, and Raven I can't figure out who we'll get.

I think Cyborg is definitely out because DC has spent so much time positioning him as a major member of the Justice League. Besides Nightwing, Starfire, and Raven I can't figure out who we'll get.

I bet we will get Beast Boy. Most of the causual fans that think Teen Titans. Think the cartoon and he's a main stay of it.

I see Titans being set in a universe where heroes like Supes, Bats and Wondy have retired or gone on to another chapter in their lives...the Justice League was around 10+ years ago...

The Titans would come together as a modern day response to a rise in terrorism, super-villains and a corrupt government.

As far as the characters...I'd like the traditional roster: Nightwing/Robin, Kid Flash, Wonder Girl, Beast Boy, Starfire...

I'd bring in Cyborg and Raven later in different ways...Cyborg with leading another team in opposition to Nightwing's team...and Raven as an anti-hero...

Something just occurred to me.

Slade Wlson, aka Deathstroke, was the big bad of Arrow season 2....... and all throughout Arrow Season 2, we had rumors of Nightwing making an appearance (exacerbated by Steven R. Mcqueen, whom after months of teasing, went silent and denied reports). AND NOW, we have reports that the Nightwing led 'Titans' TV show (based on Teen Titans, whom's most famous villain is Deathstroke) could take place in the same universe as Arrow.

Is it possible this was the plan (or at least, a Plan B) from the beginning?

Geoff Johns confirmed the pilot will shoot in 2015! And he also confirms what we already knew: A live action version of this guy:
nightwing-injustice.jpg

:D

Since Cyborg is more than likely embargoed, I want Static to replace him. With Static, you maintain diversity and have a budget-friendly power.

I feel as though Beast Boy would be too expensive for TNT but would be awesome. Even if this is or isn't in the same universe as Arrow/The Flash, they won't use Roy. I'd like to see Zatanna but they won't make three lead females.

I think the best way to address Cyborg is to say that, at one time, they were the Teen Titans, but disbanded. And Cyborg, he went on to join the JLA.

And when the Titans are brought together in the new series, isn't present. Though, he can appear down the line in a guest appearance/recurring role.

So Fall 2015 could potentially be Teen Titans, Supergirl, and Krypton? Pretty good considering this year we got The Flash, Gotham, and Constantine.

I always hoped Nightwing would get his own live action series spun off from Arrow but I guess this works. I hope it skews close to the brilliant Young Justice.

This is probably the only live-action series based on a comic series that I will watch. Looking forward to it.

I honestly don't see there being an embargo on Cyborg because of the fact that the TV and filmic universes aren't connected.

Yes, Arrow was embargoed from actually showing us Ted Kord, but that, at this point, seems to be an 'outlier' situation.

There are just some characters that they probably don't want multiple versions of and Cyborg is probably one of them at the moment since he will be such a major character.

Ted Kord is not even in anything or announced to be in anything and he cant even be used at the moment.

You would think with us having so many versions of Batman through the years and Superman to a lesser extent that they would be a little bit more lenient with them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"