Tivo the Hype (Back from the Dead)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you need to explain to him how to turn images off it's such a concern.

I want to see some more Moviefan2k4 posts

Moviefan2k4 said:
No, they're not. A dog is a kind of animal, whereas different types within that kind are the species. Darwin fooled a lot of people by switching the meaning of "kind" to "species" in his book over 150 years ago.

Moviefan2k4 said:
.But have those bacteria ever become a completely different kind of being? The change you just described is still bound within the makeup of that bacteria. For the traditional depiction of evolution to be fact, that bacteria would have to form a completely different kind of organism. So long as the organism is still a bacteria, it's not evolution.

Moviefan2k4 said:
Dinosaurs must have been on the Ark, but they were probably weren't adults (since some younger ones were as small as 6 feet in height).

Then theres godman:

The whole bible is messed up and mistranslated. It's all KING JAMES idea of what the jewish religion SHOULD be and he stole a greek idea of the mythologies and odyssey and translated it into a book called THE BIBLE... Jesus does not initially exist but is very losely based on a man who supposedly lived back in the day as Yashua Ben Yosef.

The letter J doesn't even exist in hebrew and it wasn't in the english language 600 years ago. All words with J mostly had L, Y or didn't exist. The J was adapted from french which at the end of all comes from latin as most euro lingo stems from.

The Bible is as much of truth about a savior sent from beyond as Superman is. None has more wait than the other besides longevity of centuries. Both are stories and depictions. Superman today ain't even the guy back then. He was originally Lex Luther the SUPER man with a super brain but then adapted into a jewish looking GOD like being. kal El, meaning "son of God" in a hebrew dialect, is no different than the idea of Hercules, or Jesus.

A mythology is only a religion that people don't believe any more...just cause many blindly follow it means NOTHING to anyone but them selves.

As I said...THE BIBLE!!!! I never mentioned New or old testament. I SAID BIBLE!!!!! The BIBLE was released under King James. Before that it was the Kabbalah and just gathered books and chapters from different witnesses and prophecy scholars. The moment it actually became a BIBLE was KING JAMES.

I am actually my own God...lol. I have many christs I follow examples of and also I am a christ to many I have met. I have changed lives and proved many of my philosophies so it's alright. Everyone got a christ in there life, be it a best friend, mentor, parent, icon, whatever...You can not tell me what I feel or believe unless I have told you so. I am my own GOD. I follow my way and my own system of ideology based on many ideas I believe reflect in my life brought to me by those before me. I don't follow traditional **** I am ME. I believe in the equal energy "force" of the world.
Me on godman:

Walrus, Arguing with Godman is pointless.
Godman beleives that Bruce Lee is God, Chuck Norris, Hercules, Baldr, Ras Tafari, The Living Buddha, the Return of Quetzalcoatl, Rudrin Chakrin , The Twelfth Imam, The Heir of the House of David, And the Second Coming of Christ mixed into one.

Like I told my Mom while talking about this earlier. If I saw him, I would gut him in front of a policeman. I'll gladly do the time and go to bad place. This is where an' Eye for an Eye' comes into play. That boy better be careful, cause I suspect he has a bulls eye on his head now. What I am saying is You know one of those owners of any of those dead cats are gonna be trying to come after him.

That's so guitared.

Nope, I like animals over people. (Yes, I eat meat. Only though to put on muscle). But cats...pets...when I read things like this, something inside me just breaks. So no, in my mind, it's not going overboard it's called payback...and granted I don't read much of the bible, but I'm assuming killing cats is a sin. So, the cracker is probably going to bad place.

So if you had an invitation to Keyboard Cat and My funeral, you would go to Keyboard Cat's?:huh:

I :heart: you Darthphere....but Keyboard Cat. I hear his gentle rhythms as I fall asleep every night. :o :csad:

Keyboard Cat doesn't put anyone to sleep faster than I do, just ask my ex-girlfriends.

Dude... Being asleep and being dead aren't the same thing.

I really should be more careful with the duct tape.

And...done.

14wgd4n.gif

Yes, I'm breaking a rule and Tivo'ing myself.

Someone needs to use Keyboard Cat as an avatar now.

Keyboard cat is too awesome for the likes of Catman.

fresh from the lounge

It made 3 stops total. And this was for people who don't wanna drive to NY. And just part their car at a mall and get on there or one of those places where you just part you car and then later drive home.

Do they part it down the middle?

:huh:I have no idea what that means.

I just remember they stopped at a mall and picked people up. and then they went to a big parking lot with a fence around it and a little building. which all the cars and the bus has to go by.

I sometimes part my car when I take a train into the City.

Why do people part on a driveway and drive on a partway? :huh:

No clue really. In NY there are more parting lots than anything. It's crazy expensive to part your car in the city too :wow:

Who's that at the end of the pic? The lady behind Franklin?

Was she the one played by Judy Greer?

No that's G.O.B.'s Christian girlfriend, Ann.

Then I don't remember her for some reason.

I'm afraid I'm not sure who you're talking about. :woot:

Yes, her.

:facepalm

Wasted on those who haven't seen the show.

Last edited:
So, I go to McDonalds for lunch. When I sit down with my order and open the box the first thing I see on my burger is a BIG green spot on the bread. It's mold! WTF? So, I get pissed off and walk back to the counter to show the guy working at the cash register. I say, "dude, what the [censored]? Have you guys lost your mind? How can you sell something with mold on it?" Of course there was a line of people there and they all left. Even the person who was in the middle of ordering said, "cancel my order" and then left. So, anyway, I say to the guy, "call your manager." He does and the manager comes over. Now, I don't know if the guy was shocked or pretending to be shocked but either way he goes to the back to talk to the kid who puts the order together. It was some stupid high school kid working there for summer. Anyway, so the manager shouts at him and fires him on the spot! And the kid, like an idiot, gets mad. I shout at him, "you just sold me a bread with mold on it. Didn't you think you would get fired for that? Are you stupid or something?" So, then the manager comes back and says he'll give me a refund and a new order for free. I said, "are you crazy? Just give me my money back and that's it. There's no way I'm eating the food here." So, he gives me the money back and I storm out of there.

I should probably call some health inspectors to shut that place down. But I'm sure one of the dozen of people who were already there to witness this probably already did.

:mad:

Catman: He gets **** done.

catman.jpg

It's admittedly a somewhat weak TIVO, but this thread needs to survive.

enterthemadness said:
I'm gonna sugarcoat this so the thread won't get locked right off the bat...

Um...earlier today I was caught by my Dad playing with my...Nintendo Wii....if you get my drift. Not only that his attitude was 'Shame on You'.

:csad: I felt like just...... :csad: I just wanted to KO myself out and forget it ever happen.

Wiseman said:
So wait, your dad caught you masterbating is what you are trying to say?

Why oh WHY was this thread closed?? It had such potential to become a classic Hype Community thread... that rivals that of anything JAL/GR87 or anybody could have created. Yes... I said it... I SAID IT!

I lawled so hard... :word:

Awww. I would have loved to share some of my caught-diddling-myself stories. :(

Why oh WHY was this thread closed?? It had such potential to become a classic Hype Community thread... that rivals that of anything JAL/GR87 or anybody could have created. Yes... I said it... I SAID IT!

I lawled so hard... :word:

Which?

Awww. We were on the ball that time. I was hoping it got to at least ten posts. :(

Yes, the amusement died before it was even able to get it's afterbirth cleaned off. :csad:

After seeing some of the stuff being Tivo'd. I should be the only allowed to gauge tivo worthiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"