Tivo the Hype (Back from the Dead)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by MarvelMovies
This is one of the weirdest threads..

There is nobody that is reading all these TiVo posts..
BLASPHEMY!! :mad: I've read every word of this thread, it's brilliant! Good show Master Yoda! :up::up:

I actually tried to make this thread twice, (Hype Time capsule & Hype's best quotes) but no one respected it...

...you all will die horrible deaths! :up:

:mad:

PS - this thread reaks of untapped sexual innuendos... :confused:

Originally posted by Evolution
That was a good one. :o
The brilliance of it cannot be stated... you just have to look at the massacre of posters who were virtually murdered by those words to see the effects!

It would've been more respectful just to slash them with knives and piss in their open wounds! :o

Originally posted by S.I.G.
Chuck is an annoying peice of turd. I dont care if he was in one of Dew's favorite movies, Willow. He's still a chump ass hack. And if he's such a great poet, how come his poetry is not well known? Becasue I bet it sucks! That's why.

Originally posted by Chuck Cunningham
I too am my own man. There's only ONE me.

ted0.jpg

Nobody else is as HOT as me either. Oh, and I am NOT that HACK, Chuck!

Zits on my ass are hotter than you. An you only wish you had the talent I have. Go clean the letto deck, Ashley!

GO chum the water some more with Fonzereli, Shark Boy. So help me, Warwick Davis, I'll bounce my basketball off your nuttsack! You hack!

I was in Willow, punk. Dont make me bounce my basketball off your face. :mad:

Potsie Webber pisses me off Arthur Fonzarelli pisses me off Ralph "the Mouth" Malph pisses me off AND Arnold piss me off

And most of all, my dad, Howard Cunningham pisses me off for NEVER admitting that he had TWO sons, Two Sons!

Male lovin' is sinful. Potsie Webber does the male lovin'. I saw it when I was locked in Fonzie's closet. Damn you Potsie! I hate you sooooo much.

Originally posted by Tukiluka
Potsie never would have banned Gunblade.:(

bwahahahaha! Potsie is a sap that's why! Pump-up a pump-up-pump up a pump up pump up a PUMP YOUR BLOOD

An Ode to Matt and Yoda: By Chuck Cunningham, Poet

<br />O, tis been said for a long time that

there is no great Hypsters here

than Yoda and Matt

<br />and yet, 'tis know from long times past

that the wise master Yoda

has a hand up his ass

<br />And Matt, the badly joker man

thinks he knows my master plan

And yet he doesn't know my cipher

he's too busy being bakerboy's Pfieffer!

<br />And, yet these two will never ever

be as hated as Potsie Webber

The End

Originally posted by m0dr0cker
The way I see it, this board's topics have degraded since the Spider-Man movie came out. Expected? Yes. Depressing? Indeed. There have also been an influx of newer members who have, in my eyes, completely and utterly failed to bring an influx of new ideas to the boards.

As such, I have compiled a list of only the tip-top coolest posters left on the SuperHeroHype Forums so that they can be acknowledged and given their due respect by the newbies.

The Last of the Cool People:
Cyclops
The Amazing Spider-Man
Blight
Themanofbat
Dew k. Mosi
SIG
Malice
SuperheroHype
[Kent] the Lord of Thwipp
Kevin Roegele
Dragon
Matt
Doggett
Greengoblin
masteryoda
Immortalfire
truthteller
Superman
Gambit
Honey Vibe
Zen
PLAS
Ditto (your topics are humorous)
forevershiningknight (for at least rocking the boat a little)
Octavias
ryoko (although being new, you have a nice personality)
the Lizard (who, unfortunately, doesn't post very often)
LucidParody
Galactus
USMC
xrogue
jzarbaugh (Happy?)
Lackey (only because others say he's cool, but mostly to shut him the f**k up from his constant whining on this thread)
m0dr0cker (because I'm a self-serving narcissist who will always put myself on cool lists.)

That's about it, folks. If you don't find yourself on this list, it either means I don't know enough about you, you haven't made yourself visible (for better or worse), you haven't been around long enough, or you just plain-ass suck. My bet's on the last choice.

:(

As such, I have compiled a list of only the tip-top coolest posters left on the SuperHeroHype Forums so that they can be acknowledged and given their due respect by the newbies.

The Last of the Cool People:
the Lizard (who, unfortunately, doesn't post very often)

I....I never knew he cared..... *sobs*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by m0dr0cker
Hey, do you think that if Peter runs out of organic web-fluid, he can jack off his arm real quick and get one final shot of that white sticky juice out of his arms?

By the way, us Americans need to revolt, and eat oysters, crab, and eel! Like the REAL pilgrims! Who's with me?

Originally posted by CantThinkOfAName

SHUT UP!!! BC IS MUCH CLOSER!

But they live near the border. They go across when they need gas. STEALING OUR PRECIOUS FUEL!!

Originally posted by PLAS

you know what would really suck?
and this actually happened to me.
you score a date with a very hot chick, so you go out to a movie, dinner at a fine restaurant, and then some drinks (to loosen things up a little bit more), then we you are almost done with the eveining and she invites you in to her apartament, you realize you are much more wasted and tiren that you expetected and are not able to "perform" and FALL ASLEEP ON TOP OF HER!!!!, that my friends, sucks, and big time

Originally posted by MaryJanesSweatyThong

A nice waxing in the bikini area is always good. Also, good personal hygiene. I am a thong, I don't want your dookie gettin' on me. Wipe yo' azz girlie.

Time is not an issue with the aliens. Last time I was abducted, they took me right after Judge Judy. To me, 12 hours had passed. When they dropped me back off, I was just in time for Judge Hatchett. Judge Hatchett is on before Judge Mathis, which is on before Judge Joe Brown! Judge Joe Brown is on right before Judge Judy!

Originally posted by masteryoda
That's why I'm here. :)

NOW BAKE ME A CAKE *****!! :mad: :mad:
Not an "outstanding moment" I know... but all the same, it made me laugh! :o

I went to the Spidey Comics forum to find a quote I made about Terry Dodson that I thought was funny but the search wasn't working. So I just started digging. I never found what I was looking for (I will when the search is back up) but I did find this little gem, which may be my favorite set-up and joke combo EVER. I was going on about how I thought Spidey had soles in his costume to protect his feet, people denied, blah blah, CTOAN posted something about worshipping the deformed feet Spidey had gained from years of going without any soles in his costume. The following occurs after that comment:

Originally posted by Jakeseraholic
How many sick fetishes can one man contain?:(
Whatever it takes to bring down the system:mad:

:D

I am going to tooth my own horn

I remembered this party a friend of mine had two years ago

somehow, as the party evolved and we were getting drunker by the minute, somebody thought it might be a good idea to bring in some hookers

so a couple of guys went out looking for some

30 minutes or so later they came back with a couple of "ladies of the nightlife" and their "administrator/protector"

so some of the guys pitched in to get some action (I was playing poker with other two guys, and the game was very interesting, so we only paid so much attention to the horny bastards there

twenty or so minutes later, we heard a loud crashing sound, so we go and see what is goin on, we get there, and one of our friends is slapping the pimp silly cuz he was tryin to scam them off 100 dollars or something

ever since, Victor, the guy who slapped the pimp is known as "Tha Pimp Slappa'" :D

stupid story, I know

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You know what's even better. Urine. Warm, fresh urine.

quote:
And just a moment ago you were making of fun of me Did i nottell you not to question my ways? For your insolence I will drink your urine, the weakest of them all

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Furious
i would hate to have angry faces instead f middle fingers. i don't want to even imagine how hard it is the scratch my ass with angry faces for fingers.

and a little exchange between Blight and me

quote:
Originally posted by Blight
don't you have to go *********e to your beck posters? :rolleyes:

quote:
don't you have a wife beater to wear? :rolleyes:

quote:
I'm wearing one right now, ****head :mad:

quote:
very good ****face :mad:

quote:
go **** yourself :mad:

quote:
did you know I am physically capable of doing so? ;)

quote:
wouldn't surprise me you sick **** :mad:

quote:
beign capable of doing something doesn't mean I am willing to do it..dumbass :rolleyes:

l had like...12 posts that were hilarious here earlier....but my computer shut down...:o :(

Originally posted by Al Frocks
l had like...12 posts that were hilarious here earlier....but my computer shut down...:o :(

If you thought they were funny, that means they sucked :(

it's a good things those two last posts are in this thread

Originally posted by Speedin' Bullet
MY WIFE ISN'T HOME RIGHT NOW. i KICKED THE @@@@@ OUT BECAUSE SHE WAS PISSING ME OFF! sHE SAID SHE WAS GOING TO HER PARENTS. i DON'T GIVE A DAMN WHERE THE @@@@ SHE GOES!
:D

In the SHH! Controversy 4......

Kritic
Dude, I think I am just gonna download the comics I need. I lost a lot of respect from my comic shop when they dumped the comics I needed and were in my box just because I couldn't afford them at the time.
Eric Draven
Pirate!:mad:
Kritic
I'm just fighting the system, maaaan.
Eric Draven
What did you say? All I heard was "ARGH ARGH!"

:mad:
Kritic
That's the sound you made when I raped you. :confused:
Eric Draven
I think you have me mistaken for your dad :confused:
Kritic
Maybe your mom.
Eric Draven
But my mom is your aunt.
Kritic
And your sister is my mom.
Eric Draven
and your mom is my dad.
Kritic
And your the strange green grow on my nutsac.
Eric Draven
The only nutsac you own though is the sac in which you hold your peanuts.
Kritic
I guess you could call yours "pea" nuts, little boy.
Eric Draven
If you call "pea" nuts something that's the size of coconuts, then okay.
Kritic
Wow, that's pretty gross.
Eric Draven
Not really. Everything you said is much grosser.
Kritic
I don't think so.
Eric Draven
I do though.
Kritic
Your opinion is invalid.
Eric Draven
So is yours.

Pirate.
Kritic
Don't think your old ways haven't caught up with you.

Ex-Pirate Former soon-pirate.:mad:
Eric Draven
I think not
Kritic
I do.:mad:
Eric Draven
Well what do you know, Captain Jack Sparrow
Kritic
At least I'm not Captain Jack Ass like you.
Eric Draven
At least Captain Jack Ass aint a pirate

Pirate!:mad:
Kritic
Oh he's a pirate, just a butt one.
Eric Draven
Did you even see POTC?

Jack Sparrow was the butt pirate, not Jack Ass
Kritic
Yeah he banged Keira Knightly behind the scenes.
Eric Draven
doubt it. If you watched the movie closely. He had his eyes on Orlando Bloom, not Keira Knightly.
Kritic
Orlando Bloom was too busy being the monkies bytch.
Eric Draven
That's why Depp got so jealous. It's also why he killed off the monkey. So he could be the apple in Orlando's eye.
Kritic
lazy ass:mad:
Eric Draven
Pirate:mad:

Originally posted by Jakesteraholic
I don't know, you're like a horny soup kitchen:mad:
Except instead of soup you give out lust:mad::o

Originally posted by Eric Draven
Man that convo I had with kritic was crazy
Yeah,the second I read it I knew I had to immortalize it on here.:D

Originally posted by Erundur
Hello Everyone, only 3 more days I can't wait!, schools out on June 4th, then I am going to see Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban :o
Originally posted by kritic
You gonna masterbate?
Originally posted by Erundur
Let's just see what Emma Watson will be wearing :up:, i hope nothing is being too covered :(, besides I liked her in her school uniform ;) , besides I kinda have a "thing" for Proffessor McGonagall something about mature women that gets me all worked up :o:p
Originally posted by Ben Urich

Dalton. I am going to ride my new bike up to Canada, buy some discount maple syrup, get some maple leaves, build a f**king airplane (out of said leaves), fly to your house, AND SHOVE THE MAPLE SYRUP UP YOUR F**KING ASS SO HELP ME GOD!

lol "I kinda have a 'thing' for Proffessor McGonagall something about mature women that gets me all worked up "

ROFLMFAO!!!!:D

20040524l.jpg
It would be pretty cool to see Hulk smash a bunch of ^_^^_^^_^^_^ing dudes in metal skirts :o
I'd like to see Hulk rape a bunch of dudes in metal skirts.
Originally posted by Movies205
Admit it you just want to see Hulk Anally Rape Goatse:(
I'd like to see Hulk goatse himself.
Originally posted by Movies205
That'd be too horifying EVEN FOR YOU:o
Originally posted by akut401
somebodys gotta draw that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online