Tom Cruise bother anybody else...?

^^^ Jag's going to kick your ass when he sees that you've stolen his signature.:up:

Lol what do you mean??

How DO i actualy put a signature on here any way? I wanna put an avatar up and a sig but can't see it in control panel :(

motivator05d5c3e7ab33d694a8ece98d76.jpg

Tom cruise is one of the greatest guys ever .
America better take care of more important things right now than choosing Michael Jackson as the dumbest American four years in a row just because their jealous of him and the fact that he won his trial and didn't go to jail.

They should also show more respect for their president
Because all George Bush is doing is exactly what he should be doing
Taking care of things and doing his homework!

America should stop this madness because it pains me to see one of my favorite country breeding a nation of nitwits for the future.
They are getting weak and fat, dumb movies rule at their box office!
They waste too much energy on the superficial and unimportant thing such as American idol instead of encouraging youngster in other area such as science and physic

They came second in the last winter Olympic when I expected them to come out first with much much more Olympic medial than a nation with far less people such as Germany .
Their automobile industries is crumbling apart because they don’t even trust themselves and rather buy foreigner and the same thing has already happened to the cartoon industry
I’d have so many things to say but I’d have to write a book about it .

If it’s not the beginning of the fall of a great nation then I wondered what this is

Straight up America because you are falling behind!

Yes i know this sounds hypacritical of me but i aint denying i like some of his movies but maybe that's just cos i like the movies regardless who ended up playing the role of the character..

He just seems like a bit of a big head thinkin he's better than everybody else like a self proclaimed hero/ god..

THAT is what i hate about him

A.FURY

I just hate him because his movies are really really bad.

Do you mean the ACTUAL movies or his acting in them? What if the characters were to be played by somebody else?

A. FURY

Diamondhead said:
America better take care of more important things right now than choosing Michael Jackson as the dumbest American four years in a row just because their jealous of him and the fact that he won his trial and didn't go to jail.

America should stop this madness because it pains me to see one of my favorite country breeding a nation of nitwits for the future.
They waste too much energy on the superficial and unimportant thing such as American idol instead of encouraging youngster in other area such as science and physic

They came second in the last winter Olympic when I expected them to come out first with much much more Olympic medial than a nation with far less people such as Germany .
Their automobile industries is crumbling apart because they don’t even trust themselves and rather buy foreigner and the same thing has already happened to the cartoon industry

If it’s not the beginning of the fall of a great nation then I wondered what this is

Wow, thanks Dr. Phil

My vengeance said:
^^^ Jag's going to kick your ass when he sees that you've stolen his signature.:up:

Nahhh. He'll just have to live with being unoriginal. :)

jag

Armoured-Fury said:
Lol what do you mean??

How DO i actualy put a signature on here any way? I wanna put an avatar up and a sig but can't see it in control panel :(
I meant signing yourself as A Fury,just as Jaguarr signs himself as Jag at the end of every post.

You have to have more than 300 posts to be able to obtain an Avatar,you're not there yet.

Ummmm.. I've ALWAYS done that on many other forums lol... And yes i have been confronted about it and i aint doin it for originality either lol..

A. FURY

Armoured-Fury said:
Ummmm.. I've ALWAYS done that on many other forums lol... And yes i have been confronted about it and i aint doin it for originality either lol..

A. FURY

No worries, mate. You'll take sh1t for doing it here, too, but I know where you're coming from. :up:

jag

I dunno why i do it i just feel compelled as though it's like ending a letter or something even if it's not a letter..

I'd feel silly if i didn't put anything at all lol.. I guess it's a sign of respect or something i really don't know but it wudn't look right to me without it.. I guess it's like saying "peace out" lol

Goin back to Tom's missus not bein able to scream durin child birth... What about HIM?? If she squeezes his hand he'll shatter windows for sure! Lol..

How do i actualy make a signature on here or do i have to wait for that too??

A. FURY

Diamondhead said:

007.jpg

Okay is it me or does People Magazine and those entertainment shows have short memories?

Didn't Mimi Rogers say something to the effect that Tom coudln't have kids? That's why their marriage broke up? She was a lil older than him and they were married for 3 years and she had a few kids with a long term boyfriend afterwards yet everyone seems to have forgotten that. :confused:

Erzengel said:
Okay is it me or does People Magazine and those entertainment shows have short memories?

Didn't Mimi Rogers say something to the effect that Tom coudln't have kids? That's why their marriage broke up? She was a lil older than him and they were married for 3 years and she had a few kids with a long term boyfriend afterwards yet everyone seems to have forgotten that. :confused:

Xenu gave Tom Cruise quality sperm.

jag

Super_Ludacris said:
Im so using that in the Smallville Forum, good looks on the find

what find??, i made it, its an old hype classic:o

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985