Homecoming Tom Holland IS Peter Parker / Spider-Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoaaaaaaa.

People hating on Venom? Venom is hands down the best Villain to EVER come out of the SM franchise. Venom is to spidey, what Joker is to Batman. AND If anyone thinks Green Goblin is better well bless your little ******ed souls. Lol

And I bless your little probated soul......while I decide whether or not to just ban your disrespectful butt.

Wow, that's a lot of deleted posts.

I love that Tom is only about 5'7" / 5'8". It's a much different dynamic to all the 6'0"+ 30 year old superheroes in the MCU, something you wouldn't have gotten with Asa, who's also about 6'0". It reminds me of his youthful look in the Ultimate comics and TSSM TV show. I want to see an image like this in Civil War or Infinity War:

c9e7e737f9b78dd181264c3abb9c0f00.jpg

I am sure we will hear more from tom well before his Ron howard movie is out. I said it before with him likely shooting now. Marvel probably has told him not to talk about the role yet. And some time once civil war is finish shooting around aug or into Sept we probably will get an official interview out of tom.

I am sure we will hear more from tom well before his Ron howard movie is out. I said it before with him likely shooting now. Marvel probably has told him not to talk about the role yet. And some time once civil war is finish shooting around aug or into Sept we probably will get an official interview out of tom.

Yeah I hope so. Even if he doesn't say anything about his role in CW or the solo I'd live with a interview just saying the usual so excited for the role etc etc.

I wonder what the first trailer will be like.

We are so far from that. I don't expect a trailer for that to sept/Oct 2016.

Yeah, we haven't even gotten a teaser for Doctor Strange yet.

But what do you think it'll be like? The tone, the music? Will the logo for Marvel be bigger than the Sony Logo?

That stuff is far to early to know. Since we are a yr from filming. And probably a good 6 to 8 months since we get some promo things like logos and official title.

Nope it officially doesn't start up to nov. It's director is in London now starting up prep.

POTENTIAL SPOILER TALK
[BLACKOUT]There is the rumor benedict has shot a cameo stringer in antman but unknown if true. [/BLACKOUT]

Nope it officially doesn't start up to nov. It's director is in London now starting up prep.

POTENTIAL SPOILER TALK
[BLACKOUT]There is the rumor benedict has shot a cameo stringer in antman but unknown if true. [/BLACKOUT]
Yeah I got confused by what Derrickson said my bad

Nope, to we get something new to talk about we are just going to end up in a loop of same talk over and over.

Nope, to we get something new to talk about we are just going to end up in a loop of same talk over and over.
Well it's better than nothing.

So, Tom Holland. What do you think his workout regimen is? Do you think they want him to bulk up or simply get more toned?

Well it's better than nothing.

So, Tom Holland. What do you think his workout regimen is? Do you think they want him to bulk up or simply get more toned?

He's doing gymnastics and he doesn't have a very big frame. Even if he adds some muscle, he's still going to look wiry and agile.

Toned. Teen Spidey shouldn't be too muscular.

Spidey should never be too muscular at all. His strength is established with the story's narrative and even when he's using it in battle, his style is based more on dexterity, speed, and misdirection.

Last edited:
He should look like teen gohan:o

Nah, in all seriousness he has a pretty normal frame. Not too skinny, not too stocky. So if he can stay lean but cut that'd be awesome.

Tom already looks like he has worked out to me. I think he's in decent shape already looks like a gymnast so I don't think he needs to be that muscular.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"