Homecoming Tom Holland IS Peter Parker / Spider-Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel that it would be pretty easy for Tom to over-bulk up. He's already pretty muscular, any more and we'll have his body looking like Bruce's in Dark Knight Returns

As far as the suit goes, it's probably straight from the comics. But Peter on the other hand... I wonder what Feige's idea of a modern high school nerd will be, how nerdy will they go with it? Mainly considering his clothing

I feel that it would be pretty easy for Tom to over-bulk up. He's already pretty muscular, any more and we'll have his body looking like Bruce's in Dark Knight Returns

I'll have to disagree with you here. Holland is a tiny guy, somewhere around 5'8" and 125lbs. Bale is 6'0" or 6'1" and was 225 lbs for Batman Begins. I don't think there's any chance that Holland could look even remotely like that in a year or two, and that's fine since Spidey has usually been depicted as a small guy.

I'll have to disagree with you here. Holland is a tiny guy, somewhere around 5'8" and 125lbs. Bale is 6'0" or 6'1" and was 225 lbs for Batman Begins. I don't think there's any chance that Holland could look even remotely like that in a year or two, and that's fine since Spidey has usually been depicted as a small guy.

Yeas - Tom has a small frame and will never be as big as Bale or the other Avengers. He has been working out for a while but still has a wiry teenage body. I expect Marvel will just want him toned and have devised a specific exercise and feeding regime?

Yeas - Tom has a small frame and will never be as big as Bale or the other Avengers. He has been working out for a while but still has a wiry teenage body. I expect Marvel will just want him toned and have devised a specific exercise and feeding regime?
chad-before-after1.png

The picture on the right would be ideal for Spider-Man's physique. Reminds me of Tobey in SM. The guy on the right came from a Butterfield body, so anything is possible with the right diet and workout routine.

chad-before-after1.png

The picture on the right would be ideal for Spider-Man's physique. Reminds me of Tobey in SM. The guy on the right came from a Butterfield body, so anything is possible with the right diet and workout routine.
Since Marvel are dedicated to the idea of a High-School trilogy - Spider-Man to be a 15-16 year-old kid, then it wouldn't make any sense for him to have physique like the guy on the right.

Most teenagers would have a very hard time getting that big and it wouldn't look right with the image of this Spider-Man being very young or the contrast with the other Avengers.

Imo, Tom should never get that big in the first trilogy m

Last edited:
Since Marvel are dedicated to the idea of a High-School trilogy - Spider-Man to be a 15-16 year-old kid, then it wouldn't make any sense for him to have physique like the guy on the right.

Most teenagers would have a very hard time getting that big and it wouldn't look right with the image of this Spider-Man being very young or the contrast with the other Avengers.

That's not the body I'd want for him right away, but gradually. By the third film he'd be around 18, and that body isn't out of the question. Seniors in high school playing football or basketball would have something similar if they took their gym routines seriously.

Keep him lean; don't make him look like Evans or Hemsworth. Spider-Man is supposed to be smaller and more slender than the other male Avengers

Keep him lean; don't make him look like Evans or Hemsworth. Spider-Man is supposed to be smaller and more slender than the other male Avengers

and if they go with highschool nerd, i don´t think they´ll go with the muscular type, he´ll look like USM peter or TASM ,lean but not so muscular

Tom already is great muscle size for a young spidey. And can build up between films. He is the right size and body type I wanted for spidry. Muscle yet not to jacked out. But not thin as a toothpick.

So is the outfit for Civil War supposed to be Peter's "homemade" outfit? How will that look? Will the solo movie have yet another outfit style?

So is the outfit for Civil War supposed to be Peter's "homemade" outfit? How will that look? Will the solo movie have yet another outfit style?

i think it will go like this: Civil War: home made costume, looks good, is a little loose for him and it has the little lenses, kinda like this but loose and the web shooters i think will be on the outside
spider-man-08.jpg

in the end of the movie, after the big fight his suit gets torn up then Tony offers him the means to build a better costume , it would be more tight, will have the big lenses, smaller and more powerful webshooters, some kind of material that allows him to stick better to walls, and like Scarlet Witch in the end he´ll wear it.
set-de-mini-figuras-ultimate-spiderman.jpg

Last edited:
I don't care what anyone says, this is beautiful... Besides the red in the arms not connecting to the forearm.

set-de-mini-figuras-ultimate-spiderman.jpg

i want to know how the new chest symbol will look like we´ve had:
>Spider-man
18572-spiderman-vetement-logo.png
>Spider-man 2/3
spiderman_logo_by_navdbest-d5iog9h.png
> TASM
Kino5bXrT.
>TASM2
7042_the-amazing-spiderman-2-prev.png

i´m courious if they´ll use the original
Spiderman-logo.png

The USM costume is one of the highlights of that show, no doubt about it. I'm expecting 'em to use that heavily as inspiration -- non-connecting red and all. Aside from that, I'm sure we'll see other similar designs from USM for characters and such.

Really hope they use the Ock one, personally.

We haven't heard nuch. Besides the suit in civil war is home made. I still feel it likely be a mix of either kickass costume or quicksilver aou outfit. Then I am sure in the solo he upgrades to a more higher caliber suit ie something more in like as past films has been material wise.

I still do not want to see usm toon looks for villains they had some bad designs. And I still doubt the usm toon be draw for tone or take. Kevin keeps talking more old school. If any USM is used it's the usm comic not the toon. Not much from toon can be used.

Last edited:
The USM costume is one of the highlights of that show, no doubt about it. I'm expecting 'em to use that heavily as inspiration -- non-connecting red and all. Aside from that, I'm sure we'll see other similar designs from USM for characters and such.

Really hope they use the Ock one, personally.
I'm now at peace with them taking inspiration from Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon. The suit does look pretty cool:
RMK1796GMlg.jpg

I'm HONESTLY expecting something like that.

Again I still seriously doubt the usm toon be any draw for the film. Kevin keeps talking more classic I haven't seen him talk ultimate at all really. If any thing usm is done it be usm comics and using the modern take on teen stuff. I doubt anything else be used same with the show not going to be a inspiration.

What teens are you talking about? Because most teenagers would be able to look like that if they worked out so its not that impressive.

What teens are you talking about? Because most teenagers would be able to look like that if they worked out so its not that impressive.
I'm talking about teenagers around the age of 15-16. Most (not all, but most) of them would have a harder time gaining a ripped physique like that because of Puberty/body growth. It would take a lot longer than an adult or late teen. (Source: Me, my Doctor and a lot of other people I know)

That's why the Ultimate Spider-Man physique would make more sense.

Hmm I don't know of you harry but when I was a teen 15 yrs ago. I saw many different body types no different then today. You had your large over weight kids, yoy had your skinny kids, and you had the fit jock atlethic types.

Plus we already know tom has a good body type. He isn't roided up muscle freak. But he isn't a toothpick either like Asa is. He has body type average looking yet has some muscles and buff. What I expect and wanted out of peter.

I'm talking about teenagers around the age of 15-16. Most (not all, but most) of them would have a harder time gaining a ripped physique like that because of Puberty/body growth. It would take a lot longer than an adult or late teen. (Source: Me, my Doctor and a lot of other people I know)

That's why the Ultimate Spider-Man physique would make more sense.
Puberty takes place around 13 for most. 15-17 is actually peak years for a person to be able to get ripped if they put in the work. It actually gets harder from then on out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"